csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Round 1 Recap

It was a great first round all around for the most of the favorites in round one. We had two upsets in round 1 the first and the one that hurts the most for me was Stacy the 4th seed goes down early to Willow the 5th seed in what was the closest match by far with only 1 vote separating them. The other upset was Willabelle 5th seed winning over Anna the 4th seed, not nearly as close of a match as the other upset with the votes being separated by 38 in this match up. With what should be no surprise Shauna takes home the largest margin of victory be collecting a massive 250 votes to 21 votes in round one getting 92% of the votes and a commanding win over Tali. All the top 3 seeds in each bracket remain and there will be some really crazy match ups in round 2.

Round 2 Match-ups to watch for:

The house Rules Bracket holds quite a few fan favorites with Shauna, Jamie, Elizabeth and Willow all remaining the match to watch here is sister versus sister (2) Jamie goes up against her older sister (3) Elizabeth. Will this be a clean match or do I see some hair pulling, name calling and low blows coming in the end. My money is on Jamie the winner of the first tier list ranking I did last year, but Elizabeth has had her time to shine in some of the more recent updates. Who will come out on top only time will tell.

WVM Staff/Reporters bracket is looking good however not a single reporter made in out alive in round 1. The match to watch here was hard to pick but I once again went to the number 2 seed Vs. The number 3 seed. Old versus young a teacher in the prime of her career (2) Veronica taking on the savy business manager in training (3) Jasmine. Will Veronica take Jasmine to school or will Jasmine teach Veronica that the manager always gets their cut. Schools not out for summer yet boys and girls it has only just begun.

WVM Students bracket has some of the strongest match ups this one can go either way but I feel the cheerleaders are going to come out on top of the pyramid here. The match to watch yet again is going to the number 2 Versus the number 3 seed. Will the head cheerleader lead her self to victory or will the latest addition to her cheer squad show us how it is really done. Is the pen mightier than the sword, or will that shy girl break out of her shell once and for all and show us that she made up her mind on what she wants unlike someone else?

Team MC bracket has some interesting match ups and you could make a case for any one of these strong characters to come out on top when the dust settles in this bracket. The match to watch here is fixer versus fixer, is the fix in or is someone taking a dive to win some additional brownie points from the MC. Two strong woman enter and only one leaves, (1) Rachael Vs. (5) Willabelle. Will their strange past play a part in this match or will our favorite fixer come out on top?

Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 1. Please make sure to vote on all the match ups in the survey as several of you did not vote on all four brackets last time. Round 2 voting will go from today until March 8th.

Link for round 2 voting can be found here:

Recap and entire WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723
REALLY, Stacy lost? WOW!

Voted for round 2, and like Trikus I struggled with the BvK matchup, I love both, but 1 of them JUST edged out the other.

ALSO, F95 REALLY needs like likes avaible, cause I have so many bookmarked right now that it'll take me 2 days to clear them up, IF no new post need liking!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Natalie vs Zoe? Fuuuuuuuuck, cant we call that one a tie and have a threesome instead? lol

Lot less deliberating overall for this round though from me though as other than that match up i had a distinct favourite compared the other and have never bought the hype of a lot of the more popular ones so yeah sister vs sister? No secret to literally anyone familiar with me around here where my vote went on that one.

Elizabeth vs Jaime...

Elizabeth has the better body, better sex scenes, less annoying personality (Jaime is as interesting as a wet cardboard box), gave her body to her love without hesitation (unlike inferior sister who held out for months), offers the better orgy opportunities (Bailey and Zoe vs Shaunna? Cmon now, put your bias away - we all know where your gonna have the most fun there), has been in love with MC since minute one and has far more character growth despite spending most of the first week ostracised from the story to accommodate blander sister.

Do the right thing, think not with your heart but with your loins. Vote Elizabeth!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The voting gets tougher and tougher every round. First-round was easy with just one tough choice for me but the second round had two or three hard choices.

I think in the end it's gonna be Shauna winning the competition. Bailey may be a close second but Shauna is gonna take the trophy.
Bailey not going to beat Zoe. Zoe best cheerleader.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes