OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
All that being said, as I play WVM, I can't help but feel more and more disappointed that there won't even be any content with the adopted mom. It's a crime. A crime I say!
Blame patreon if anything just make sure to not constantly bring it up or some of us wont take it as a joke. Plus once the game is done there might be an evil modder but that would also require new renders and rewrites of story. Anyway game is meant to be in development for 4-5 years so will be a while if a mod does happen.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I knew ALL of my parents closest friends from work and outwith. People visit after all, or at least did in those days lol so i gotta sit on the side of the fence that he WOULD have met her given shes the only friend we know of hers in the story so far and also that she never bothered with any man and thus relationship so her social activities absolutely must have been with only a close knitted group. Its a reasonable change especially as others have said - taking on a stranger as a pimp after just meeting and fucking her defies alot of the suspension of belief we have at the best of times with this game (this game more than most pushes it luck in that regards).
I get that and I get that the changes are happening. That said being realistic is never a reason I played this vn in the first place. I will miss the scene but I'll just hoarde an old copy and it's all good. :)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
This forum is ripe for psychological study. The war of ntr alone could write many a paper. I detest the war and the zealots on both sides. There are two vn threads that I feel totally comfortable and both of them are filled with NO ONE using words like simps, alphas, incels, or betas.

These two threads are filled with posters both male and female that enjoy the vn's and just want to cut up and debate things. The posters seem more mature but that is not to say that some may be young.

An active non confrontational but not spine-less dev helps to set the tone of a thread as well. Some fucking trolls come to test posters and devs alike. Ignoring works best but snark and having fun around them is a lot more instantly gratifying. I'm rambling but let me close in saying you've been a nice addition to this thread.
" using words like simps, alphas, incels, or betas " Omg.... ugh. I can't stand that either. Is it just me or do most of the people who use those words use them constantly? As if they actively scan for every opportunity to use them? You ever get the impression that someone has just discovered a new word, and for some reason they get over-excited, and try to work it into every other sentence? I've seen that a lot with "simp" and "incel" in particular. Bunch of immature parrots at times.

Also what two threads are you talking about? This one and another?

And thank you :giggle:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
" using words like simps, alphas, incels, or betas " Omg.... ugh. I can't stand that either. Is it just me or do most of the people who use those words use them constantly? As if they actively scan for every opportunity to use them? You ever get the impression that someone has just discovered a new word, and for some reason they get over-excited, and try to work it into every other sentence? I've seen that a lot with "simp" and "incel" in particular. Bunch of immature parrots at times.

My New Family

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I get that and I get that the changes are happening. That said being realistic is never a reason I played this vn in the first place. I will miss the scene but I'll just hoarde an old copy and it's all good. :)
Nah i get it, in fact some prefer a non realistic approach for the escapism of life that it provides. Most play these games because they wanna believe they could fuck an entire town, logic be damned even if theyve actually no desire for such a scenario away from the keyboard screen. This VN is weird in that way for me though personally - i can play the games where some loser MC finds a McGuffin that hypotises, makes him sexy etc to all around him and laugh along the way on the ride or indeed invest emotionally in stories where hardships are endured before our eyes and we sympathise/desire to protect those from those. This one? It seems to walk a wobbly line between wanting us to emotionally invest in its characters and at other times make absolutely no fucking sense how any of this could ever possibly happen haha. I suppose thats its broad appeal - its a fuck em all sim at heart seemingly devoid of consequence that comes from fucking everyone and their sister but at same time has a soul at its core where you wanna do whats best for dozens of girls and all at the same time not command and conquer.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Blame patreon if anything just make sure to not constantly bring it up or some of us wont take it as a joke. Plus once the game is done there might be an evil modder but that would also require new renders and rewrites of story. Anyway game is meant to be in development for 4-5 years so will be a while if a mod does happen.
I can understand that. I'm a new player so while the topic is fresh for me I can get why it would be annoying to others. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for an "evil modder"! :devilish:

I missed what this is about but based on the description I'm assuming that it's referring to Rachael? Is something getting cut??

Trikus

May 31, 2020

Totally agree. The most misused one I have seen is cuck and the variants around it. Anytime there is a threesome scene with another guy word flies around. The problem is. they aren't using it correctly. By their definition it has to have some form of humiliation on the main character's part. If the main character isn't getting off by being humiliated, that word doesn't apply.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I missed what this is about but based on the description I'm assuming that it's referring to Rachael? Is something getting cut??
Not cut per say but instead of them just meeting then, it will be that they have known each other a longer time. So that scene will change in several ways it seems. BD, I think is a perfectionist, he seems to truly care about this vn and wants to make it the best he can. So I can't really hate on it. :)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not getting cut, just changed slightly. Instead of meeting Rachel for the first time it will be changed to that you've known her for a while. So it will most likely just be dialogue changes maybe few new renders.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I love My New Family. It is basically WVM (Incest Edition)
I found it a bit bland personally. Not enough drama with the MC getting it all too easy with too few hurdles - WVM at least has Ryker and his thugs trying to ruin your good times but My New Family is fuck everyone in sight with everyones permission and no real consequence 101. I can see why its popular but its simply not for me and i would not compare it to this game at all. Motherless is the closest i would compare to being WVM (Incest Edition). In fact anyone who loves this game will probably love that one too as long as they dont mind a bit the forbidden WVM discussion theme lol

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Totally agree. The most misused one I have seen is cuck and the variants around it. Anytime there is a threesome scene with another guy word flies around. The problem is. they aren't using it correctly. By their definition it has to have some form of humiliation on the main character's part. If the main character isn't getting off by being humiliated, that word doesn't apply.
Damn. Sucks to find out that you're case #47,879 of an ongoing trend ("I'm just a drone!"). Sorry to add to the Azel pile :LOL:

Also agreed about the word cuck. Futa gets some confusion too because there seem to be several definitions of what constitutes it, depending on who you're talking to.

I love My New Family. It is basically WVM (Incest Edition)
I don't really like the Honey Select style of graphics, but might give that one a shot in that case =)

Reactions: Trikus

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Oh okay. Glad it's nothing getting cut, per say. More "altered" I guess with Rachael. Whenever I hear about anything getting cut from something my first reaction is usually "What?! WHY?!! *rushes to buy 2 copies of the original*"

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I found it a bit bland personally. Not enough drama with the MC getting it all too easy with too few hurdles - WVM at least has Ryker and his thugs trying to ruin your good times but My New Family is fuck everyone in sight with everyones permission and no real consequence 101. I can see why its popular but its simply not for me and i would not compare it to this game at all. Motherless is the closest i would compare to being WVM (Incest Edition). In fact anyone who loves this game will probably love that one too as long as they dont mind a bit the forbidden WVM discussion theme lol
Maybe in the early parts but once the story gets going I was totally engrossed in it. Lucy alone is well worth reading the VN. I found her to be one of the best written characters I've even found in an AVN.

issue28

May 17, 2020
I tried Motherless. I don't like it. Can't get into it. I don't like the chars, the girls all seem fake with fake titties, I don't like the surfer dude MC, I don't like the half baked half VN/half sandbox gameplay and it feels quite rushed for some reason. this is my opinion of course.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes