RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
My New Family is to me chicken soup for the perv's soul. I laughed I cried I made a mess... ah hem anyway...

Back on topic I'm actually excited to see the winners of the bracket later today and wanted to thank LocoGringo78 again for putting it together for us pervs :cool: (y)
What's the bracket thing about? Fan poll for favorite waifus or something? =)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So the amazing LocoGringo78 created a basketball march madness style bracket that contains the girls of wvm facing eachother (not all just 32... i think based on a tier list he did last year) we then get to vote on each match each week eventually by the end of march we will have a winner. I also created the #team(insert character) signatures and the art for the brackets.
Bracket for last week (voting closed last night)
Week1.png

Reactions: RabidSloth

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok all I am starting this a day earlier than planned but I want to make sure everything is working and there are no issues. Here is round 1 of WVM March Madness. You can only vote once so make sure you choose wisely. There are 4 brackets with 4 matches per bracket. No I am not changing the order I don't care how hard some of the first round match-ups are each group has been broken up into groups that make sense. House Rules is the group that lives with the MC, WVM Staff/Reports is actual staff and reporters, WVM Students, Team MC these are characters that make up the MC personal team/clients/others.

Round 1: Feb 21st - Feb 28th

Round 2: Not open yet

Round 3: Not open yet

Round 4: Not open yet

Round 5: Not open yet

Champion: Not decided yet

Voting is opened now until until February 28th for the first round. Round 2 will start on March 1st and end on March 7. Round 3 will start on March 8th and end on March 14th. Round 4 will start on March 15th and end on March 21st. Round 5 the final match will begin on March 22nd and end on March 28th. The over all winner will be announced on March 29th.

Good luck and let the Madness begin.

View attachment 1047521
Closed right now but here is the post that explains it all

Reactions: RabidSloth

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Maybe in the early parts but once the story gets going I was totally engrossed in it. Lucy alone is well worth reading the VN. I found her to be one of the best written characters I've even found in an AVN.
For me without at least some drama there was no direction i could see it going that i wanted to invest more time in it to see - your with entire family - no issue with ANY of them on doing that, even family friends and bosses are A-OK with the idea. There was a bully arc which had me enticed at least but after two dates you can completely win the day vs her, she changes her way and magically falls in love with Mary Sue styled MC too to zero consequence of Lucy should you pursue the bully who ruined the life of her and her friend. That was when i finally gave up, its a nice love story style game but there is no tension from what i could see so i opted out but can see why people love it, just not my style of game.

Few incest games really catch my attention these days as they always go the absurd no consequence into easy harem trope and this one would in all honesty do exactly the same thing should it be added. I can see why people want it but it but aint gonna add drama or tension to the plot hence we NEED Ryker and Damien etc to always be around for me to keep things more grounded. Power Vacuum does it best - you can chase your whole family (and kinda have to) but you cant let anyone else in on it, there is a constant rival or two on the prowl to keep things interesting and a hook to keep doing what your doing.

I really wish Braindrop gave the game more dynamics at least within the harem - you can bang anyone and theyre welcomed in with open arms... even Liz/Jaime stuff was resolved very fast. There is no rivalry, jealousy or competitiveness. I feel like the cheating route and being pimped would be a more darker route with more drama but its not amounted to much yet and i dare say if MC outted himself to his harem and admitted fucking all these other girls theyd only be annoyed in so far as he never let them watch or something preposterous lol. Like i said earlier its a weird game dancing a line between seeking to get us emotionally invested in the characters and story and yet at same time not attempting to pander our suspension of disbelief with how its narrative often resolves things. Motherless did that a bit better - there are several out to fuck you up and whilst like WVM your quickly getting all the girls and everyone (or most at least) seemingly on board with it there is always an arc or two coming up to keep you on your toes between the sex scenes.

MC getting jumped was the best thing to have happened in this game. It really changed the dynamics and the tease that a Ryker plant is close to you in one of the girls adds another layer im just waiting to see errupt (if it hasnt already, ive not played all the more recent updates). I like when BD takes risks but yeah the Racheal background change whilst does make a LOT more sense to not mess with illusion of disbelief it also seems another sign that Cheating path is not a dark pathing at all and instead more the better route to fuck even more girls albeit in a non-romantic sentiment (as hes clearly not adding any of them to the harem). It also added more weight to say kissing one celebrity over another and so on. Ive zero inerest in the romance route - Racheal background change should ideally nudge EVERYONE to go the route of being pimped as its not just the better path but should be the canon one too IMO given hes organically added a lot of the girls exclusive from that path to the main narrative (which was great IMO).

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I just had a scene with (trans) Shauna, and she's feeling insecure about not being able to give the MC kids the way that Jamie can. This may be another premature comment, but considering how all-in these three are going into being a ride-or-die throuple, I wonder if they'd ever consider using Shauna's sperm to make another baby with Jamie. Whether inseminated directly (I hope, cause it'd be hot!) or artificially. Just a thought I had and like personally.

So far their threeways have been all about the MC. I hope they end up having some more sexual contact with each other too.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Regarding the rework later, should I restart the game then?
The 'rework' coming march 13th is just a rework of one scene (the bailey/jaime/shauna scene) so It isnt worth restarting, perhaps load an earlier save before that scene tho. The 'week 1 rework' you might want to restart whenever that comes, I think someone said that BD is aiming for July.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Round 1 Recap

It was a great first round all around for the most of the favorites in round one. We had two upsets in round 1 the first and the one that hurts the most for me was Stacy the 4th seed goes down early to Willow the 5th seed in what was the closest match by far with only 1 vote separating them. The other upset was Willabelle 5th seed winning over Anna the 4th seed, not nearly as close of a match as the other upset with the votes being separated by 38 in this match up. With what should be no surprise Shauna takes home the largest margin of victory be collecting a massive 250 votes to 21 votes in round one getting 92% of the votes and a commanding win over Tali. All the top 3 seeds in each bracket remain and there will be some really crazy match ups in round 2.

Round 2 Match-ups to watch for:

The house Rules Bracket holds quite a few fan favorites with Shauna, Jamie, Elizabeth and Willow all remaining the match to watch here is sister versus sister (2) Jamie goes up against her older sister (3) Elizabeth. Will this be a clean match or do I see some hair pulling, name calling and low blows coming in the end. My money is on Jamie the winner of the first tier list ranking I did last year, but Elizabeth has had her time to shine in some of the more recent updates. Who will come out on top only time will tell.

WVM Staff/Reporters bracket is looking good however not a single reporter made in out alive in round 1. The match to watch here was hard to pick but I once again went to the number 2 seed Vs. The number 3 seed. Old versus young a teacher in the prime of her career (2) Veronica taking on the savy business manager in training (3) Jasmine. Will Veronica take Jasmine to school or will Jasmine teach Veronica that the manager always gets their cut. Schools not out for summer yet boys and girls it has only just begun.

WVM Students bracket has some of the strongest match ups this one can go either way but I feel the cheerleaders are going to come out on top of the pyramid here. The match to watch yet again is going to the number 2 Versus the number 3 seed. Will the head cheerleader lead her self to victory or will the latest addition to her cheer squad show us how it is really done. Is the pen mightier than the sword, or will that shy girl break out of her shell once and for all and show us that she made up her mind on what she wants unlike someone else?

Team MC bracket has some interesting match ups and you could make a case for any one of these strong characters to come out on top when the dust settles in this bracket. The match to watch here is fixer versus fixer, is the fix in or is someone taking a dive to win some additional brownie points from the MC. Two strong woman enter and only one leaves, (1) Rachael Vs. (5) Willabelle. Will their strange past play a part in this match or will our favorite fixer come out on top?

Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 1. Please make sure to vote on all the match ups in the survey as several of you did not vote on all four brackets last time. Round 2 voting will go from today until March 8th.

Link for round 2 voting can be found here:

Recap and entire WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723

Feb 18, 2019
OH BOY now that round 2 has started I may have to be away from this forum for
awhile. I see this becoming something like Mortal Kombat....IT HAS BEGUN....
I wonder which cult will be the first to start kidnapping voters :oops::unsure:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OH BOY now that round 2 has started I may have to be away from this forum for
awhile. I see this becoming something like Mortal Kombat....IT HAS BEGUN....
I wonder which cult will be the first to start kidnapping voters :oops::unsure:
You really wondering which cult will start that? There isn't even your money back on that bet...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OfficiallyGames
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes