ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
REALLY, Stacy lost? WOW!

Voted for round 2, and like Trikus I struggled with the BvK matchup, I love both, but 1 of them JUST edged out the other.

ALSO, F95 REALLY needs like likes avaible, cause I have so many bookmarked right now that it'll take me 2 days to clear them up, IF no new post need liking!
yeah sad Stacy lost .. oh well life goes on ... well someone might wanna give Loco some condolences ... hhhhhhhhhhhhhahaahahaha .. jk jk :love:

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm maybe .. i mean we all know Bailey is not what some think .. i mean sure she's hot ... maybe like 5th or 6th place as hotties goes ... ;)

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Actually, was easier to vote in Round 2 than Round 1, may have a split second thought on one match up but my tierlist is pretty much printed in my brain by now : want a battle of S for finals :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
hmm maybe .. i mean we all know Bailey is not what some think .. i mean sure she's hot ... maybe like 5th or 6th place as hotties goes ... ;)
She has finished in 3rd place in both tier lists I ran for WVM so maybe you are not aligned with what others are thinking. While Jamie and Shauna will always hold a special place in my heart for who they are how they look and what they bring to the game/story. The reason I play the game is for Stacy and Bailey. Bailey was the first girl outside of Jamie and Shauna that I said I must add to my harem. I find her very attractive, however with my redhead fetish once I met Stacy it was all over for me and there was no way I was not going to love them both.

One of the best things about this game is the women come in all shapes and sizes. In a lot of these games you get over sized chests or loli's. I like my women with smaller breasts and frames so it is nice to see that here which is why I like Bailey and Stacy so much. I think I am not alone here either, too many games add all these women with unrealistic breasts that make me want to cringe. Sorry if your boobs are bigger than your head it is an issue, and you might want to see a doctor before your back gives out on you.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She has finished in 3rd place in both tier lists I ran for WVM so maybe you are not aligned with what others are thinking. While Jamie and Shauna will always hold a special place in my heart for who they are how they look and what they bring to the game/story. The reason I play the game is for Stacy and Bailey. Bailey was the first girl outside of Jamie and Shauna that I said I must add to my harem. I find her very attractive, however with my redhead fetish once I met Stacy it was all over for me and there was no way I was not going to love them both.

One of the best things about this game is the women come in all shapes and sizes. In a lot of these games you get over sized chests or loli's. I like my women with smaller breasts and frames so it is nice to see that here which is why I like Bailey and Stacy so much. I think I am not alone here either, too many games add all these women with unrealistic breasts that make me want to cringe. Sorry if your boobs are bigger than your head it is an issue, and you might want to see a doctor before your back gives out on you.
i was just joking .. jezz :rolleyes:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Who are "the twins"? And is does the certain topic begin with "in" and end with "cest"? :LOL:
The Twins are the 2 Bailey clones I keep as pets. Berserker Bailey (affectionately known as BB) and Slave Bailey (a.k.a S.B) there's a picture of them under the "Meet The Twins" spoiler in my signature. They wre originally just custom renders Braindrop made for me but out of boredom I got the idea to make them "talk" along side me on the thread as part of my whole Cult of Bailey shtick people got a kick out of so I kept doing it now the girls are basically members of the community in their own right. They are fiercely loyal to me and their Mommy bailey which leads to the occasional death threat and/or kidnapping :D

They are technically sisters and they call me Daddy.... and also get naughty with each other on a occasion. I like to joke that since WVM won't have incest I found a creative way of making my own :p

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes