SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ah, I see a purge happen. Fun times. Not I still have to wait for Harper and no nutting myself for freaking Elizabeth. More fun times.

Reactions: Ilhares

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Women who have yet to have sex with MC I could see getting some sexy time sooner than later, Day 9+/Week 2.
Jasmine - Now that there's a clear understanding between her & MC regarding the Damien situation. Jasmine previously commenting on missing having any intimacy & attention from the special other, it can happen any given moment. I'd imagine MC take Jasmine on a date similar to Shauna's date.
Tia - It's just a matter of time before they go all the way. Since the first time in the shower, no condom so no full-on sex. Second time at the cafe she cool with no condom, but MC's family matter came first and was postponed. Third time, MC already in the shower talking with Skye, so Tia couldn't surprise MC. It'd be funny if she just trick MC into going somewhere alone & more private with her to pounce on him and finally join the Harem Train.
Moon - Despite their short interactions. Moon always gave me the vibes that she's more than interested in MC, and not just to get interview with him. Up until now they had no real time to get acquainted.
Hearts for Hope color members - At the moment they're just side characters, I'd assume at least 2 would be a fast courtship. Purple caught my attention.

50/50, I think could either way as a fast paced or slow paced romancing in Week 2.
Natalie - I can imagine her & MC getting intimate at any moment. If nothing hardcore, at the very least some foreplay. Or we have a similar scenario like Jamie's first-time in the bathroom with her not needing MC to make the occasion special.
Kimmy - Assuming she doesn't feel guilty still. I can see a repeat of the scene in nurse room when MC massaged Kimmy and gave her an orgasm unintentionally. Possibly during those yoga classes or when she's housekeeping as a maid.
Stacy - Going either steady at first or be influenced by certain someone (Jamie) in embracing MC now.

WVM Staff getting naughty with MC in Week 2.
Keyana - Even though she already did, she wasn't assistant coach when that happened and she only did anal with MC. While still being a client of Rachael, i wonder if having Brittany be the only one to get pregnant and not Keyana is still the plan. Or will that change since she's out of race competitions and your assistant coach, now close to MC regularly.

Reactions: csmk14 and Lokitox8

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Two with Rachel. I haven't persuaded mom though.
There is more than 2 times with Rachel The first time MC meets her, the 3way with the Actress and in the back set of the SUV and if you count Anna (she has 2 scenes) and so far no scenes yet for Harper, Vanessa and Lauren :cry:. For the moms (Azel and Wendy) that isn't going to happen (Who knows about Millie Liz and Jamie mother).

Jun 11, 2020
A lot of people. TShauna rules. I never played the FemShauna version in my many playthroughs.
I don't know that, in my various playthroughs, I would ever do Female Shauna. Don't want that shit.
I love the trans Shauna in a way that people who understand would understand.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
There is more than 2 times with Rachel The first time MC meets her, the 3way with the Actress and in the back set of the SUV and if you count Anna (she has 2 scenes) and so far no scenes yet for Harper, Vanessa and Lauren :cry:. For the moms (Azel and Wendy) that isn't going to happen (Who knows about Millie Liz and Jamie mother).
As I said I didn't persuade mom not even kissed her in the lips while Rachel constantly bugged me to go for her. I thought there's a route with Azel cause of Rachel's suggestions.
I don't remember Anna or any scene with her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As I said I didn't persuade mom not even kissed her in the lips while Rachel constantly bugged me to go for her. I thought there's a route with Azel cause of Rachel's suggestions.
I don't remember Anna or any scene with her.
Anna was the first of Rachael's clients, you meet her on your first night at WVM.
Incidentally, I also want Harper, Natalie, and particularly Stacy scenes soon. More Penny would also be welcome here.
Harper will be a while before anything happens with her (unfortunately), Natalie and Stacy are probably fairly close to having some lewd scenes......

(this is all my personal opinion of course)

Reactions: andyarmageddon
Jun 11, 2020
Anna was the first of Rachael's clients, you meet her on your first night at WVM.

Harper will be a while before anything happens with her (unfortunately), Natalie and Stacy are probably fairly close to having some lewd scenes......

(this is all my personal opinion of course)
Harper is going to be a while. I knew that from the game. I want a Stacy scene soon. That would be a major win. Like, why I love this game win.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes