Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wow, Natalie beat Bailey? And by a decent margin too, that's pretty weird. I wonder how the final results will compare to the results when it was a straight vote amongst all of them.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Haven't checked or played in a while, after the hidden stuff here, could someone bring me up to speed so I know if it is time to download again or wait?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Haven't checked or played in a while, after the hidden stuff here, could someone bring me up to speed so I know if it is time to download again or wait?
No incest, period, ever and step mothers count as incest.
Tali is not currently in the harem, not sure when that will come but we have plenty of others girls who have been patiently waiting and need to go before her.
Willabelle is not even close to harem yet, we literally just met her and are still unsure about trust
Harper will not be for a very long time, more than likely, due to the relationship she has with the MC

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'd say wait. BD is reworking a few scenes from this past release. An update is still on schedule for Mar 17~20
Also

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
No incest, period, ever and step mothers count as incest.
Tali is not currently in the harem, not sure when that will come but we have plenty of others girls who have been patiently waiting and need to go before her.
Willabelle is not even close to harem yet, we literally just met her and are still unsure about trust
Harper will not be for a very long time, more than likely, due to the relationship she has with the MC
I'd say wait. BD is reworking a few scenes from this past release. An update is still on schedule for Mar 17~20
Also
thanks to both!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
wym LOL march madness brackets doesn't change anything in game, it's purely for fun
I agree with your statement... I haven't have the time to fiddle with that March Madness Brackets. However others want to have some fun while waiting for the next update release. I am sure Braindrop has some fun looking at those polls and entertainment. it may also help him determine who has preference to who by the number and ranks. However, I am sure he already layout his story and the flow. I am sure there will be some adjustment along the way while progress his updates.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Call190Now

anubis_monster

Jul 23, 2020
if anyone knows i will be very grateful, but regarding the changes q the developer is making in the first weeks of the game, will it be only the renderings or the text will also be changed?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
if anyone knows i will be very grateful, but regarding the changes q the developer is making in the first weeks of the game, will it be only the renderings or the text will also be changed?
Some text and renders, but one of the biggest things will be adjusting Female Shauna's backstory from an adjusted version of the Trans one, making that route more unique

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Mind Drop #15 (03/16/2021)

Yo! How's it going everyone?
Short and sweet this week as I don't have a ton to share as things are still being decided. But I'll have more info about what next month will look like next week!

Game / dev related stuff:
- 400 render update releases March 20th, rest of Day 9 will release mid-April
- Q&A / FAQ was pushed to later this week as I'm still accepting questions, I want it to be quite lengthy
- Just reconfirming that pledges will be paused this month so you will not be charged on the 1st.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 122 renders and 2 animations
Week 1 redo - 68 renders 0 animations

Personal related stuff:
- Quite a boring week if I'm being honest. Nothing much to speak on as most of my free time was spent setting up my new workspace.

- On another note since this is something I'd like to mention. Sometimes I don't know how much I should say / shouldn't say. I feel like I've talked a lot in the past few mind drops and I don't want to over do it.
Most of what I'd like to say isn't anything new. I love talking about how thankful I am for all of you and how much your support means to me but at the same time I don't want to come off as being insincere because I absolutely mean it. And that extends to most topics like "I don't do this for money" and everything like that.
There's probably a good balance but I like to talk and I like saying how I feel so I tend to ramble and overdo it sometimes but that's just who I am
But yeah, next week's mind drop has quite a bit of this in it.

- Updated WPM progress:
(Base) Two fingers: 71 WPM
Properly: 77 WPM (Started at 49)

And please if you have a question for the Q&A don't be afraid to ask! It'll likely be up on Friday

POLL: Okay I said no more of these for a bit last week but there's one I have to ask. In your main playthrough did you sleep with the middle school nurse? (Not Mabel but your one true love)
Yes
No

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Looks like Zoe finally faces her feelings and opens up?

PS: No, I'm all for Mabel but I haven't entertained the idea of sleeping with the middle school nurse at any point.

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Looks like Zoe finally faces her feelings and opens up?

PS: No, I'm all for Mabel but I haven't entertained the idea of sleeping with the middle school nurse at any point.
I forget, who's the middle school nurse again?

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018

Mind Drop #15 (03/16/2021)

Yo! How's it going everyone?
Short and sweet this week as I don't have a ton to share as things are still being decided. But I'll have more info about what next month will look like next week!

Game / dev related stuff:
- 400 render update releases March 20th, rest of Day 9 will release mid-April
- Q&A / FAQ was pushed to later this week as I'm still accepting questions, I want it to be quite lengthy
- Just reconfirming that pledges will be paused this month so you will not be charged on the 1st.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 122 renders and 2 animations
Week 1 redo - 68 renders 0 animations

Personal related stuff:
- Quite a boring week if I'm being honest. Nothing much to speak on as most of my free time was spent setting up my new workspace.

- On another note since this is something I'd like to mention. Sometimes I don't know how much I should say / shouldn't say. I feel like I've talked a lot in the past few mind drops and I don't want to over do it.
Most of what I'd like to say isn't anything new. I love talking about how thankful I am for all of you and how much your support means to me but at the same time I don't want to come off as being insincere because I absolutely mean it. And that extends to most topics like "I don't do this for money" and everything like that.
There's probably a good balance but I like to talk and I like saying how I feel so I tend to ramble and overdo it sometimes but that's just who I am
But yeah, next week's mind drop has quite a bit of this in it.

- Updated WPM progress:
(Base) Two fingers: 71 WPM
Properly: 77 WPM (Started at 49)

And please if you have a question for the Q&A don't be afraid to ask! It'll likely be up on Friday

POLL: Okay I said no more of these for a bit last week but there's one I have to ask. In your main playthrough did you sleep with the middle school nurse? (Not Mabel but your one true love)
Yes
No
Yes

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes