ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Hope there is at least one girl with nipple piercings.(y) Saw that Saturday render with Bailey having them and it was pretty sexy. Maybe Rainn or the unnamed reporter girl.

Reactions: andyarmageddon

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 3 WVM March Madness bracket challenge. Please make sure to vote on all the match ups. Round 4 voting will go from today until March 21st .

Link for round 4 voting can be found here:

Recap and entire WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
Natalie to me is by far the most sexy of the group ... the pool scene near the beginning when he was talking to the older lady and Nat was walking away in that swimsuit sealed it for me....followed by Emiko .. But i guess i have differing taste than most.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Whoa, that's a huge upset. Gotta wonder if facing Natalie instead of Bailey makes it easier for my team to reach the finals. (Where Rachael will lose to Shauna anyway.)

Mach1ne

Oct 31, 2020
Holy hell! Nat just defeated Bailey? Let's fucking Go!!!!

Imagine if it's Nat vs Harper in the finals!! I know it's gonna be Shauna who is gonna be crowned as the champion but still one could hope for something haha

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020

Imagine if it's Nat vs Harper in the finals!! I know it's gonna be Shauna who is gonna be crowned as the champion but still one could hope for something haha
Personally, Nat is strong vs Shauna and Harper. It would be a tough choice for me, either way. Picking Natalie over Bailey was the toughest choice of the whole bracket for me.

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

Let's face it who gave Nat a chance of beating Bailey, let's not presume anything

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
From the Mini FAQ link found in the OP (and in my signature)

• Update information: Please refer to this link for more details: For those of you who can't click the link(and wait a few seconds for the page to load) for whatever reason; Patreon Update: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5281401 Next update estimated for March 17th-20th. Also with no set schedule going forward I will use estimated dates for releases only when said information is provided going forward.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
Was not expecting the Bailey upset. Rachel will beat Nat imo though.
Also curious LocoGringo78, are the votes coming all from this Forum, or was BD's Discord also weighing in?

Last edited:

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
I hope nat moves on . Rachel doesn't do anything for me at all comparatively. Nat is just like so innocent ,shy , too damned cute and yet at times she is flirtacous and funny sort of like what many of us had with our first real love interests and its so refreshing to see a girl who simply doesn't drop her panties just because .

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes