Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
if anyone knows i will be very grateful, but regarding the changes q the developer is making in the first weeks of the game, will it be only the renderings or the text will also be changed?
The week 1 re-work will fix a lot of things such as the MC dick size from the first few days to what it is now, it will add a different background to the female Shauna story, keep Natalie's hair to the new version only, keep Emiko's model to the new one only, add in story elements that are discussed on day 7-9 that are missing from the first few days like Stacy and the MC thinking they are brother and sister. There is a lot more as well but those are the ones I have heard BD discuss in the past that I remember off the top of my head.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, Penny would be too, but they lured me in with compassion for her situation and now I can't get out of the carnal relationship. *lol*
I couldn't handle the middle school nurse either, but I like Penny a lot. I think she's attractive, and wouldn't think about turning her down. Of course, everyone's got their own tastes, and you like what you like, but I wanted to respond with my support for Penny!

Middle school nurse was, so far, the only hard pass for me, though there are some other girls that don't really super excite me, none are bad enough for me to fully turn away. Might change as things progress, but we'll see.

Reactions: andyarmageddon

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Mind Drop #15 (03/16/2021)

Yo! How's it going everyone?
Short and sweet this week as I don't have a ton to share as things are still being decided. But I'll have more info about what next month will look like next week!

Game / dev related stuff:
- 400 render update releases March 20th, rest of Day 9 will release mid-April
- Q&A / FAQ was pushed to later this week as I'm still accepting questions, I want it to be quite lengthy
- Just reconfirming that pledges will be paused this month so you will not be charged on the 1st.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 122 renders and 2 animations
Week 1 redo - 68 renders 0 animations

Personal related stuff:
- Quite a boring week if I'm being honest. Nothing much to speak on as most of my free time was spent setting up my new workspace.

- On another note since this is something I'd like to mention. Sometimes I don't know how much I should say / shouldn't say. I feel like I've talked a lot in the past few mind drops and I don't want to over do it.
Most of what I'd like to say isn't anything new. I love talking about how thankful I am for all of you and how much your support means to me but at the same time I don't want to come off as being insincere because I absolutely mean it. And that extends to most topics like "I don't do this for money" and everything like that.
There's probably a good balance but I like to talk and I like saying how I feel so I tend to ramble and overdo it sometimes but that's just who I am
But yeah, next week's mind drop has quite a bit of this in it.

- Updated WPM progress:
(Base) Two fingers: 71 WPM
Properly: 77 WPM (Started at 49)

And please if you have a question for the Q&A don't be afraid to ask! It'll likely be up on Friday

POLL: Okay I said no more of these for a bit last week but there's one I have to ask. In your main playthrough did you sleep with the middle school nurse? (Not Mabel but your one true love)
Yes
No
Man seeing Zoe crying without context stings. Hopefully it’s because she has dropped her guard and is opening up to MC. Also no I never slept with Ye old nurse.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The week 1 re-work will fix a lot of things such as the MC dick size from the first few days to what it is now, it will add a different background to the female Shauna story, keep Natalie's hair to the new version only, keep Emiko's model to the new one only, add in story elements that are discussed on day 7-9 that are missing from the first few days like Stacy and the MC thinking they are brother and sister. There is a lot more as well but those are the ones I have heard BD discuss in the past that I remember off the top of my head.
I'd also wager the new Moon and Ruby models would be a part of that since visual consistency is part of his stated goals.

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
POLL: Okay I said no more of these for a bit last week but there's one I have to ask. In your main playthrough did you sleep with the middle school nurse? (Not Mabel but your one true love)
Yes
No
No, and no plans too in the future either.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I banged the nurse.

If I was a guy i'd have banged her irl too.

I know some people don't like women that much older but when you have a granny that not only wants to have sex but openly enjoys it enough to still be swinging that's a rare sight.

I've only ever met 1 woman over 50 that was actively hunting in clubs back when I first started clubbing, sadly she was straight so Ava got none but she did give me a pity snog which I took .... gilf could kiss.

I would have given a kidney to have had a dick for that 1 night. She wasn't what i'd call hot but she was deff sexy much like old nurse here.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I banged the nurse.

If I was a guy i'd have banged her irl too.

I know some people don't like women that much older but when you have a granny that not only wants to have sex but openly enjoys it enough to still be swinging that's a rare sight.

I've only ever met 1 woman over 50 that was actively hunting in clubs back when I first started clubbing, sadly she was straight so Ava got none but she did give me a pity snog which I took .... gilf could kiss.

I would have given a kidney to have had a dick for that 1 night. She wasn't what i'd call hot but she was deff sexy much like old nurse here.
For me a lot of my libido/attraction is tied up in visuals. I know that isn't a popular thing, but it's not exactly something I can change. I'm lucky in that there are a wide variety of female forms I find attractive, but I remember not liking what age did to the nurse's face. It wasn't specifically about her age, or the situation, but I just wasn't feeling it.

I can certainly appreciate enjoying the rarity of the situation, or the fact that she knows what she wants, and is experienced enough to make it really good. The people that that's enough for are lucky. If I had a choice in the matter, I'd only care about personality and be a lot happier than I am (and also have a different sexuality than I do, for that matter).

Jun 11, 2020
I hate to say this, because in a multitude of ways, she's the perfect girlfriend, but, considering all the women in the game, Jamie is one of the least attractive to me. I'd hands down take Bailey or Stacy or Shauna or Natalie or Harper or Skye, almost literally any one of the other women in the game over Jamie, partially based on looks, partially based on feels. Though ffs, Jamie is about as good as it gets in terms of her character. Not many women out there you'd find like Jamie.

Last edited:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I did have sex with the old nurse cause I was curious about how it will turn out : was pretty simple but was amused by the writing so I didn't go back at not picking her. Wonder how we will interact with her in the future if it ever happens.

Sorry for off topic but I found my fix between updates : My New Family which has the same vibe for me than WVM and that's all I wanna play for now. I rememeber there are fans of this one here as well, guess I join the club :p

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes