Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It would be a really quick way to kill his career and make him the laughing stock of, well, the world.

Famous rising basketball star firmly in the public eye outs as a motherfucker .... it would make for hilarious news and would deff take the strain of WVM and their teacher/student fucking controversy.

Wouldn't help the MC but at least some of the other guys and gals can get some teacher loving while the world reports on family fuckery and everyone in his harem is outed and disgraced on TV's the world over.

To go from a loving, happy environment to being hekled and bullied on a daily basis just because he can't keep his dick out of his family.

But yeah, sure, that would improve the game...........

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Is this game close to it's end ?
LOL. I don't think so. Based on BD's plans of this game may extend out further to his retirement in x amount of years longer than his original plan. There is an article about BD and his plan of this game and he stated it may be 5-7 years project.

Like Loco, he stated it haven't started the basketball game theme yet.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is there planned pregnancy content?
Because is there isn't im dropping my Cis shauna save.
Playing through everything twice is getting exhausting.
I'm rather hoping there will be. Don't care for Jamie at all, but when given a choice, I make sure to give Bailey the ol' cream filling. A properly female Shauna with a side of Zoe/Bailey(Rainn optional) would be just fine by me, though I wouldn't mind a shot at the cute Asian woman that Rachael's friend Eden can't stand, either.

Well, let's face it: there's a lot of nice looking girls in this game where I wouldn't mind planting the seed with intent. There's also several I wouldn't want to even risk it with.

Reactions: andyarmageddon
Jun 11, 2020
I'm rather hoping there will be. Don't care for Jamie at all, but when given a choice, I make sure to give Bailey the ol' cream filling. A properly female Shauna with a side of Zoe/Bailey(Rainn optional) would be just fine by me, though I wouldn't mind a shot at the cute Asian woman that Rachael's friend Eden can't stand, either.

Well, let's face it: there's a lot of nice looking girls in this game where I wouldn't mind planting the seed with intent. There's also several I wouldn't want to even risk it with.
I've said before, but I like the trans Shauna (and Penny), but that's me.

Jamie is fine, but there are better choices in the game IMHO. It's not like I'm saying dealing with Jamie is like dragging around a boat anchor, but...yeah, I vaguely feel like that sometimes when playing. I'd much rather fool around with any number of the other characters than have the late night fun times with her. Exclusively, anyway.

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Hopefully it will be, im of the same oppinion about Jamie, but would not mind to fill up Bailey/Rainn/Emiko/Zoe

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It would be a really quick way to kill his career and make him the laughing stock of, well, the world.

Famous rising basketball star firmly in the public eye outs as a motherfucker .... it would make for hilarious news and would deff take the strain of WVM and their teacher/student fucking controversy.

Wouldn't help the MC but at least some of the other guys and gals can get some teacher loving while the world reports on family fuckery and everyone in his harem is outed and disgraced on TV's the world over.

To go from a loving, happy environment to being hekled and bullied on a daily basis just because he can't keep his dick out of his family.

But yeah, sure, that would improve the game...........
Almost no one even knows who his real family is. It would be a stunning revelation only if anyone gave a fuck enough to deep dive his history in all honesty but lets be real - the MC himself only knows who his family is from such hard hitting detective tropes such as... sleepwalking, dreams and a stalking mother. As for being intimate with then even less would know what is going on - the guy is literally banging everyone from nurses to waitresses on the fly with zero consequence as most dont know about the others, dont give a shit or actively are encouraging it. Its a daft game when you try and constitute real world logic but defy the good old suspension of belief a bit and its not really that far fetched and never was. If Patreon wasnt an overbearing thing this game would have incest without a singular shred of doubt and we all know it - the entire story is structured around teasing it (with Azel most certainly).

I think we will all be glad when the nefarious modder shows up and settles this hot bed scenario once and for all. It aint going away but it sure as hell IS coming haha - im just waiting for some sisterly love to come first in all likelyhood before we get some Azel goodness. There are plenty of sister pairings and given how everyone is so damned bafflingly ok with sharing it would make sense Liz can show her inferior sister how its done directly first and foremost to break the seal.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Just started playing this, and I don't know if I can continue...
The mouths on both the girlfriend and the mom are like... yikes. The 'smile' is just freaky looking, and the kiss lips from the gf looks like she has a cleft palet or something.

Thing is I've met the friend, and her smile looks like something a human would do. And I've played a couple other VNs where the faces look fine, and they do the 'kiss the camera' thing and it looks fine, so I just can't figure why this is so uncanny valley

The MC sounds like a decent guy instead of the Alpha Douchebag that most of these games seem to favour, and from what I've read here the story is good, but I don't know if I can get past the facial renders on those two. The mom sounds like a secondary character so that isn't a problem, but the gf may be a problem...

• Angry
Reactions: Lokitox8 and VOYEUR

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The mouths on both the girlfriend and the mom are like... yikes. The 'smile' is just freaky looking, and the kiss lips from the gf looks like she has a cleft palet or something.

Thing is I've met the friend, and her smile looks like something a human would do. And I've played a couple other VNs where the faces look fine, and they do the 'kiss the camera' thing and it looks fine, so I just can't figure why this is so uncanny valley

The MC sounds like a decent guy instead of the Alpha Douchebag that most of these games seem to favour, and from what I've read here the story is good, but I don't know if I can get past the facial renders on those two. The mom sounds like a secondary character so that isn't a problem, but the gf may be a problem...
If that's a problem for you, you should know it's not going to "improve" later on, quite the contrary as almost every girl will start showing that expression in almost every scene. Just dev's artistic approach (probably fueled by all the comments against it)

• Sad
Reactions: Alfre4u and buttfan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The mother won't have any sex scenes so don't need to worry about her, there is no incest here at all.

As for the girlfriend, she's very much the main girl and joint head of the harem with Shauna so there is no avoiding and he won't be changing her character model.

The "duck face" as some have called it is the devs style and will appear quite heavily as it goes on with more than 1 main girl using it.

I'd love to reassure you and tell you to play anyway but if it's going to be that much of a problem for you then this probably isn't going to be for you.

Reactions: Krynh and csmk14

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I admit when I first played this I quit after a few minutes because of the same thing.

A while later I revisted the game and promptly took myself outside, kicked my own arse for being foolish. It's a really good game and not worth letting the art style be a distraction.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Brubru The Insidious Villain does this on purpose - to annoy us. :giggle: Every time someone mentions %a word that we don't say aloud% or asks to add / improve %something%, he adds more duckfaces or crazy events. So, if you do not want the game to turn into complete horror mess, do not mention these words out loud, do not write it here or on his Patreon or Discord, please.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes