casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
The change was needed for her model it was not an optional thing/vote thing. There are issues with the way her model stands out compared to other models in the game that was one of the reasons for the change with Ruby. While I agree I would rather see Ruby's original model, there is a reason for the change that may not make sense to us as the viewer/player.
Yes and no to that. Sure you can make a model stand out by looks or you can make them stand out and be more rememrable through there story (imo). I liked her clumsy aspect hen we met her the second time. That stood out and made her more memorable to me and it seems the sisters have that slightly in common.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Witch one ? their was so many before it ?
well, for this delay i would say the one that explains why this release is going to be a couple of days late. Or was that to complex to understand?

And yes, Dev's delaying their IN DEVELOPMENT games by a couple of days..........i'd say they should get drawn and quartered for that.....

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You know what would delay things even more? The developer ruining their eyes because people are too impatient to let them properly take care of a health issue. I want the game too, but c'mon, the dev's human.
True but he even admits the game been ready for long time now. i know stuff happens but he is making it harder on himself its better not talk about a release date till your ready to release it.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
but he was posting on discord. :eek:
That's a huge difference from spending hours doing coding, or script work, or rendering, and stuff. On top of that, they could've been posting on discord from their phone, or a tablet, which wouldn't be as big a deal for their eyes.

The dev apologized. They admitted part of the problem was poor planning. They talked about how they were going to plan better in the future. They promised more content. They promised to pause charging their patrons for another month if the delay went too long. What more do you want? Do you expect an amateur game developer working alone on their first game to be perfect? Pro studios run into setbacks.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That's a huge difference from spending hours doing coding, or script work, or rendering, and stuff. On top of that, they could've been posting on discord from their phone, or a tablet, which wouldn't be as big a deal for their eyes.
That is still taxing on the eyes. and should also be avoided, i should know since i used to have this too, and you need to avoid anything that could be taxing on your eyes.

Which means no computer no phone no tv etc..

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
That is still taxing on the eyes. and should also be avoided, i should know since i used to have this too, and you need to avoid anything that could be taxing on your eyes.

Which means no computer no phone no tv etc..
Braindrop is spending most of the day with his eyes closed, using text to speech software, and is generally not being as active as per norms due to this. I'd say he's doing exactly what one should do when recovering from an incident like this, his eyes will recover, he'll be back, and nobody will care about a few more days of waiting. The update won't be delayed by too much, just a few days which generally means less than seven, I'd wager within the next week he should hopefully be recovered and active once again.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Braindrop is spending most of the day with his eyes closed, using text to speech software, and is generally not being as active as per norms due to this. I'd say he's doing exactly what one should do when recovering from an incident like this, his eyes will recover, he'll be back, and nobody will care about a few more days of waiting. The update won't be delayed by too much, just a few days which generally means less than seven, I'd wager within the next week he should hopefully be recovered and active once again.
Don't waste your time, people like that don't want to understand, just whine.....

And he changed his name on discord to "Blindrop" so he has a sense of humor about it :)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Dev hurt his eyes? I can only assume this is the result of eye opening saucy Azel with MC sex scenes that he knows he can never publicly release which as a result reduced his tear ducts to waterfalls followed by intense staring at the adopted mother bouncing animated oppai goodness which intensified the redness arpund the retinae and thus as a result hes gone a bit blind. Azel sex scenes will do that to your eyes - let this be a warning to anyone forthwith who request Azel sex scenes, be careful what you wish for!!!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's really sad people are complaining about a few day delay due to a medical reason. Can't we look at the bright side and see we are going to get almost 100 extra renders due to delay. This does not include the rework to the Bailey scene either. It's not like the developer is milking his patreons for money, BD paused donations and will pause again if he misses the deadline.

I get we all want to play the update, but a few extra days is not a big deal. I am willing to wait to see all these beautiful characters in swim suits. Let's just hang in there and be happy it is a few days not months.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's really sad people are complaining about a few day delay due to a medical reason. Can't we look at the bright side and see we are going to get almost 100 extra renders due to delay. This does not include the rework to the Bailey scene either. It's not like the developer is milking his patreons for money, BD paused donations and will pause again if he misses the deadline.

I get we all want to play the update, but a few extra days is not a big deal. I am willing to wait to see all these beautiful characters in swim suits. Let's just hang in there and be happy it is a few days not months.
wise words as usual, Uncle

stinger37

Formerly 'stinger32'
May 30, 2019

True true BD's health comes first

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes