Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Just started playing this, and I don't know if I can continue...
The mouths on both the girlfriend and the mom are like... yikes. The 'smile' is just freaky looking, and the kiss lips from the gf looks like she has a cleft palet or something.

Thing is I've met the friend, and her smile looks like something a human would do. And I've played a couple other VNs where the faces look fine, and they do the 'kiss the camera' thing and it looks fine, so I just can't figure why this is so uncanny valley

The MC sounds like a decent guy instead of the Alpha Douchebag that most of these games seem to favour, and from what I've read here the story is good, but I don't know if I can get past the facial renders on those two. The mom sounds like a secondary character so that isn't a problem, but the gf may be a problem...
GF model seriously needs a rework... If I had a choice in the game, I would have dumped her long ago…
I wish if Shauna(She's a girl in my game) was the only Real GF of MC

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
GF model seriously needs a rework... If I had a choice in the game, I would have dumped her long ago…
I wish if Shauna(She's a girl in my game) was the only Real GF of MC
The model in itself is actually alright - im well known for not being a fan of the character but shes pretty if not drop dead gorgeous and has a cracking body few can argue (unless maybe pettan fans) and i give full credit to BD for how diverse the girls look. Theyre all pretty but yet also very different and whilst not all scream "Victoria's Secret" highest tier they are all indeed someone we would probably try and pull ourselves in real life visually speaking. Jaime was clearly designed more to be waifu than sex on legs when compared to others in the game but she is 100% fuckable on the dick twinge scale.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I'm rather hoping there will be. Don't care for Jamie at all, but when given a choice, I make sure to give Bailey the ol' cream filling. A properly female Shauna with a side of Zoe/Bailey(Rainn optional) would be just fine by me, though I wouldn't mind a shot at the cute Asian woman that Rachael's friend Eden can't stand, either.

Well, let's face it: there's a lot of nice looking girls in this game where I wouldn't mind planting the seed with intent. There's also several I wouldn't want to even risk it with.
Girls i'd like to impregnate in this game Shauna, Natalie, Elizabeth, Zoe, Rachael, Harper (yes Harper), the Professor (can't remember her name), Jasmine, Nathan's mom, Kimmie, maybe Stacy.....hell let's just knock 'em all up.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Yo!
I'm sorry to say I need a few more days to have the update ready. Had some unfortunate things happen with my eyes and I haven't been able to look at a screen for more than 20 minutes at a time. I'll elaborate on what happened but first let me say I feel pretty shitty especially because I was locked into this date and promised no more slides. But to be fair I didn't expect my eyes to fuck up.

It'll only be a few days. And to help ease the sting there's a few things I'll be doing to make up for it, which I'll call homie moves.

- Upping the update length to around 500 renders from the original 400 renders (Not sure of an exact number as I'll have to find a decent stopping point around there) (This number does not include the Bailey scene redo which is quite lengthy and not to spoil anything but maybe it isn't interrupted this time)
(How can I just do that? Well don't forget that I had a render cap before and that means I have a buffer. Besides some touch ups Day 9 is fully rendered already and the remaining things are mostly the less glamorous and less fun work like touching up photos, organizing files, and script work.)
The updates are purposely spread a bit right now to make the wait for Days 10-14 more bearable. And on the bright side this slide means you'll have to wait less for the rest of Day 9 in mid-April. (work on it has already started)

- Time for another nude render set of a girl that hasn't been nude yet?
Seems like the perfect topic to return to for the return of the monthly render sets.
This poll will be up soon, the "winner" of the poll will have a full 15+ render set in April where she will be fully nude and part of a fun scene.
(Remember to read the rules of the poll )

- Oh and that monthly render set including the poll will be available to all patrons.

- As well as the update will be available to all tiers as well. (Tier 4 will get it first but it will work its way through the tiers throughout the course of a day pretty quickly)

- And as a show of good fate I'll promise if the update isn't out within a reasonable timeframe (few days, I'll keep you guys updated through discord) I will pause for the month of April as well. (Already pausing this month)

Just a few things to hopefully make up a bit for another slide. It's a bit embarrassing to slide it again because this update has been "ready" for a month but life kept getting in the way and then I decided to change the schedule which made me want to spread out the updates. And it was really silly of me that I didn't finish some of the things necessary to have it out already because I wanted to focus on the funner work like rendering.
Quite a stupid mistake especially when things are already rocky from the update schedule change. So I truly apologize for that.

So what happened to my eyes?
A few weeks ago I was having some issues with discomfort when I was working for too long. My eyes would go blurry or they'd get sore and I'd have to take a break which was pissing me off so I scheduled an eye appointment which I had never been to one before.
They scheduled it for a few days ago, I went and things were pretty normal until they dilated my eyes.
They told me my eyes were completely healthy and told me to start using eyedrops when I work and said that wearing glasses when I work may help so I paid for glasses and I was on my way.
(I had to drive myself and my grandpa home after my dilation which was fucked because I couldn't see shit and no one told me that would happen )
And my eyes were dilated for the rest of the day, I couldn't see shit all day long and man I take my eyesight for granted because that was awful. I started to get worried at night because it's not meant to last that long but I went to sleep anyway.
Woke up the next morning and while things weren't as blurry I did wake up with super dry and burning eyes. It was really painful and I tried eyedrops and everything else but it wouldn't go away so the eye doc told me to come back.
He basically said "Damn that sucks but you'll be okay", and he told me to keep putting in eye drops and don't look at screens too much and wait for my eyes to heal up.
And that was yesterday. My eyes are feeling a bit better today but I still can't do much besides lay around with my eyes closed.
Turns out the eye doc I went to only had a 2 star rating on google and all of the complaints were people going through some of the shit I've gone through.
I have another appointment in a few days with another eye doc to make sure my eyes aren't fucked. But I do believe I'm fine, still no clue what happened though.

But yeah, basically my eyes hurt too much for me to do the finishing stuff on the update, the photo work as well as script work take a lot of focus and I just am not capable of that right now. but I should be fine in the next few days. It's my fault for not already having that stuff done and I'll be working in an hour or so of work on that sort of stuff into my daily schedule so this issue doesn't happen again in the future.
It's not my first time having this issue. I always think "Oh, that stuff will only take me like 12 hours to do total. I can cram that all in to the day before the release." And sometimes it works and sometimes my eyes stop working.
So working it into my daily schedule should help a lot.

Once again I'm sorry for the slide but it'll be a fun update! That monthly render set poll will be up either later tonight or early tomorrow.
Thank you guys for understanding and I'll talk to you soon!
Love you guys <3

p.s. this message will self destruct after the update

p.p.s. huge shoutout to speech to text programs and my fiancee for making sure it isn't mumbo jumbo.

p.p.p.s huge shoutout to the almost 2/3rds of you who banged the middle school nurse.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Th
Need a few more days for the update. But some homie moves.

Yo!
I'm sorry to say I need a few more days to have the update ready. Had some unfortunate things happen with my eyes and I haven't been able to look at a screen for more than 20 minutes at a time. I'll elaborate on what happened but first let me say I feel pretty shitty especially because I was locked into this date and promised no more slides. But to be fair I didn't expect my eyes to fuck up.

It'll only be a few days. And to help ease the sting there's a few things I'll be doing to make up for it, which I'll call homie moves.

- Upping the update length to around 500 renders from the original 400 renders (Not sure of an exact number as I'll have to find a decent stopping point around there) (This number does not include the Bailey scene redo which is quite lengthy and not to spoil anything but maybe it isn't interrupted this time)
(How can I just do that? Well don't forget that I had a render cap before and that means I have a buffer. Besides some touch ups Day 9 is fully rendered already and the remaining things are mostly the less glamorous and less fun work like touching up photos, organizing files, and script work.)
The updates are purposely spread a bit right now to make the wait for Days 10-14 more bearable. And on the bright side this slide means you'll have to wait less for the rest of Day 9 in mid-April. (work on it has already started)

Seems like the perfect topic to return to for the return of the monthly render sets.
This poll will be up soon, the "winner" of the poll will have a full 15+ render set in April where she will be fully nude and part of a fun scene.

- Oh and that monthly render set including the poll will be available to all patrons.

- As well as the update will be available to all tiers as well. (Tier 4 will get it first but it will work its way through the tiers throughout the course of a day pretty quickly)

- And as a show of good fate I'll promise if the update isn't out within a reasonable timeframe (few days, I'll keep you guys updated through discord) I will pause for the month of April as well. (Already pausing this month)

Just a few things to hopefully make up a bit for another slide. It's a bit embarrassing to slide it again because this update has been "ready" for a month but life kept getting in the way and then I decided to change the schedule which made me want to spread out the updates. And it was really silly of me that I didn't finish some of the things necessary to have it out already because I wanted to focus on the funner work like rendering.
Quite a stupid mistake especially when things are already rocky from the update schedule change. So I truly apologize for that.

A few weeks ago I was having some issues with discomfort when I was working for too long. My eyes would go blurry or they'd get sore and I'd have to take a break which was pissing me off so I scheduled an eye appointment which I had never been to one before.
They scheduled it for a few days ago, I went and things were pretty normal until they dilated my eyes.
They told me my eyes were completely healthy and told me to start using eyedrops when I work and said that wearing glasses when I work may help so I paid for glasses and I was on my way.
(I had to drive myself and my grandpa home after my dilation which was fucked because I couldn't see shit and no one told me that would happen )
And my eyes were dilated for the rest of the day, I couldn't see shit all day long and man I take my eyesight for granted because that was awful. I started to get worried at night because it's not meant to last that long but I went to sleep anyway.
Woke up the next morning and while things weren't as blurry I did wake up with super dry and burning eyes. It was really painful and I tried eyedrops and everything else but it wouldn't go away so the eye doc told me to come back.
He basically said "Damn that sucks but you'll be okay", and he told me to keep putting in eye drops and don't look at screens too much and wait for my eyes to heal up.
And that was yesterday. My eyes are feeling a bit better today but I still can't do much besides lay around with my eyes closed.
Turns out the eye doc I went to only had a 2 star rating on google and all of the complaints were people going through some of the shit I've gone through.
I have another appointment in a few days with another eye doc to make sure my eyes aren't fucked. But I do believe I'm fine, still no clue what happened though.

But yeah, basically my eyes hurt too much for me to do the finishing stuff on the update, the photo work as well as script work take a lot of focus and I just am not capable of that right now. but I should be fine in the next few days. It's my fault for not already having that stuff done and I'll be working in an hour or so of work on that sort of stuff into my daily schedule so this issue doesn't happen again in the future.
It's not my first time having this issue. I always think "Oh, that stuff will only take me like 12 hours to do total. I can cram that all in to the day before the release." And sometimes it works and sometimes my eyes stop working.

Once again I'm sorry for the slide but it'll be a fun update! That monthly render set poll will be up either later tonight or early tomorrow.
Love you guys <3

p.p.s. huge shoutout to speech to text programs and my fiancee for making sure it isn't mumbo jumbo.

p.p.p.s huge shoutout to the almost 2/3rds of you who banged the middle school nurse.
Thanks for posting that here. Hope bd's eyes get better.

Reactions: mofonistik

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Love the Bailey news. No longer interrupted and IIRC Shauna/Jamie optional which is good, that Liz scene was a little creepy.

Sucks to hear about BD's eyes, hope they get better.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Yo!

Love you guys <3

Just that image of Jasmine is enough for me.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
If that's a problem for you, you should know it's not going to "improve" later on, quite the contrary as almost every girl will start showing that expression in almost every scene. Just dev's artistic approach (probably fueled by all the comments against it)
Ye gods and little fishes... well, thanks for the warning. Think I'll give it a pass then.

Brubru The Insidious Villain does this on purpose - to annoy us. :giggle: Every time someone mentions %a word that we don't say aloud% or asks to add / improve %something%, he adds more duckfaces or crazy events. So, if you do not want the game to turn into complete horror mess, do not mention these words out loud, do not write it here or on his Patreon or Discord, please.
No worries, sounds like it's a taste thing, so I will just move on, no need to bother those that don't mind it.

I admit when I first played this I quit after a few minutes because of the same thing.

A while later I revisted the game and promptly took myself outside, kicked my own arse for being foolish. It's a really good game and not worth letting the art style be a distraction.
The art matters to me. It is a visual medium, so it is relevant. I've dropped games and comics for horrible art before, this won't be the first time. It is not all that matters, story, gameplay, whatever, also matters. I'm not going to play a game with good art and story but horrible gameplay, I'm not going to read a comic with good art but a terrible story.

I'm not going to harp on anyone that doesn't mind it, that's their choice. What one person thinks is good won't necessarily be what someone else thinks is good. But by the same token don't try to convince me that the art in a Visual Novel doesn't matter. Especially when it is an erotic VN, and my response is not arousal but revulsion.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Just played this one for the first time. I too was initially off put by Jamie’s look, but she quickly grew on me. I would like it if it was always optional to bust inside her though.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just played this one for the first time. I too was initially off put by Jamie’s look, but she quickly grew on me. I would like it if it was always optional to bust inside her though.
Pretty sure pregnancy is important with Jamie's story line so you probably won't get many options to not do so. Glad you found the game and stuck with it. I passed on it a lot early on and it is now my favorite VN.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Pretty sure pregnancy is important with Jamie's story line so you probably won't get many options to not do so. Glad you found the game and stuck with it. I passed on it a lot early on and it is now my favorite VN.
I figured the same with the Jamie pregnancy being an important part. It just gives me a weird “Mormon Harem” vibe where the 18 year old who has only been dating you a few months wants you to stick a baby in her. I’m probably just more sensitive to this since half my family is Mormon.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Braindrop, damn... Hope your eyes good and it is only temporary issue.

You may need to set a timer to step away from your screen every 30-60 minutes and take like 5 minutes break. Some of us have read and heard for decades to avoid sitting at the screen 4-8 straight hours. Also may need to make sure you get some lighting in your room that your computer is. Being in the dark room with the screen may cause some minor effects on your eyes. However, that is your decision what is best for you and your eyes.

Wish you well and hope your eye are good after your next different doctor visit. Looking forward for the next update, not in any hurry because health is more important than the game.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
The Stubborn Workaholic has developed into a "dry cornea of the eye" - an professional disease of everyone, who hard works a lot at the monitor, especially 3D modelers, visualizers, animators, video editors. But he still tries to work in the same mode - he is completely crazy :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+ It is advisable to organize the workplace in such a way that you can look into the distance over 2-3 meters (you can hang a poster with text or just a table of vision tests) - so that the eye muscles are not in the same state all the time, causing spasms and pain. blink more often, put any scheduler with audio reminders. there is also a special gymnastics for the eyes and neck. - eye pain is also provoked by pinched nerve endings in the neck or dental problems - they are associated with one common nerve node

Reactions: behenkaloda
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes