WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
i like og Ruby better. Let the sisters have some resemblance. He can kinda combine the two, maybe give her the freckles he wants her to rock. The other version should be a different character.
I agree preferred Ruby and Moon before the changes. Don't think Ruby needed the freckles either. We already have our freckled redhead in Stacy. It's BD's game but I do think he worries about some unnecessary changes for no reason. But it's better that he cares about the details to much than not enough.

As far as the granny nurse is concerned I had to pass on that not my thing.

Reactions: cakeny and dahobo

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The change was needed for her model it was not an optional thing/vote thing. There are issues with the way her model stands out compared to other models in the game that was one of the reasons for the change with Ruby. While I agree I would rather see Ruby's original model, there is a reason for the change that may not make sense to us as the viewer/player.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
This is one of the only threads that's almost as entertaining as the game itself:ROFLMAO:
Not anymore. We've been told not to go off-topic so the conversations have really slowed down.

As far as the granny nurse is concerned I had to pass on that not my thing.
Yeah, same. Lauren is about the max age I'd go far.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
The change was needed for her model it was not an optional thing/vote thing. There are issues with the way her model stands out compared to other models in the game that was one of the reasons for the change with Ruby. While I agree I would rather see Ruby's original model, there is a reason for the change that may not make sense to us as the viewer/player.
I get what you are saying but the changes to Ruby are substantial. You'd think he could make it work without changing her look so dramatically. Ruby looks nothing like her original character. It's a very good game it's not like it's going to stop me from playing. Seemed unnecessary to change her character that much is all I meant.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That's an easy fix you just make sure to mention something about the game and it should be fine. Just go on a rant about anything you want and then throw in a random comment about the game like: Does anyone else think Rachael's tits are way to big :)
Doesn't always work, when the eyes are watching they don't blink.

It's also been a fair while since the last update though. I assume this thread with be booming with conversation after the next update.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I hate to say this, because in a multitude of ways, she's the perfect girlfriend, but, considering all the women in the game, Jamie is one of the least attractive to me. I'd hands down take Bailey or Stacy or Shauna or Natalie or Harper or Skye, almost literally any one of the other women in the game over Jamie, partially based on looks, partially based on feels. Though ffs, Jamie is about as good as it gets in terms of her character. Not many women out there you'd find like Jamie.
Our tastes are very different, then. Jamie's face was the reason I started playing this game in the first place. If it weren't a harem game, I'd definitely have a Jamie playthrough on top of a play through for almost every other girl in the game.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Usually for all the wrong reasons.

Mainly when are certain characters getting sex content that aren't going to get sex content .... those always appear.
Meh the characters in question are sexualized and teased, of course these conversations are going to pop up.

The questions are also easily shut down by saying no, but it seems 25 different people have to say no everytime it comes up bringing this thread way off topic.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes