armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's really sad people are complaining about a few day delay due to a medical reason. Can't we look at the bright side and see we are going to get almost 100 extra renders due to delay. This does not include the rework to the Bailey scene either. It's not like the developer is milking his patreons for money, BD paused donations and will pause again if he misses the deadline.

I get we all want to play the update, but a few extra days is not a big deal. I am willing to wait to see all these beautiful characters in swim suits. Let's just hang in there and be happy it is a few days not months.
People are so ungrateful sometime.
BD is one of the best if not the best dev we saw from years.I think for the last 14 months he is pausing donations for 8-th months.
That bikini pool party will be awesome.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
It's really sad people are complaining about a few day delay due to a medical reason. Can't we look at the bright side and see we are going to get almost 100 extra renders due to delay. This does not include the rework to the Bailey scene either. It's not like the developer is milking his patreons for money, BD paused donations and will pause again if he misses the deadline.

I get we all want to play the update, but a few extra days is not a big deal. I am willing to wait to see all these beautiful characters in swim suits. Let's just hang in there and be happy it is a few days not months.
Health first uppdate after

Reactions: WheresLucifer

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean on the negative part he said no more delays and he ws sure it would come out between 17-20 march So i can see if people are a bit putt off ..

On the positive part tho at least we getting 100 ish more renders on top of the already 400 renders so thats a nice surprise

And we also getting a longer sex scene with bailey and Jamie and Shauna

Plus the pausing of the pledges if its gonna get further delayed

So everything considerd its a good trade off and makes the wait bare able

But like i said i can understand when people are anxious for the gameplay since its been a while and we left off with 2 more or less drama filled stuff

But if everything goes well its just a few more extra days so we should just hang in there and we will be blessed with a sweet bikini party so worth it

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

Agree with you Loco. Not sure why too many complain to wait a little longer. Beside health is more important than the game.

BTW, how have you been? :)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
No it has only been a few days delay we were told no update for February back after the January update and we would get 1 for March and 1 for April. After that move to an update every 1-3 months. Since there would be no update in February the March update would be the size of 2 updates. Now that update went from 300 to 400 renders, not including the reworked Bailey scene.
Actually in february, BD announced he was going to release one single 400 render update that month(instead of two of 200), then later it got posponed to march and he promised the same 400 render update for the first half of march and another 300 render update for the second half. Then, in march, he decided to change the update schedule and, for the sole purpose of spreading out the updates to decrease the wait for the one after these two, he posponed the 300 render one to mid april and now the 400 render update got bumped up to 500.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Look I'm am an All-Star tier patreon member and I'm not complaining so I'm trying to figure out why many people who are not paying for the game at all are doing so. Yes, there was poor planning but at least there is communication just think of how many devs that would just or did nothing and then months down the road would have post a two sentence apology if that. As a dev myself, I understand and we should a little bit more understand, that is all.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its also good practice for everyone to learn to wait 2-3 months with this new schedule for the game day 10 and so on

And we should be happy enough that BD will give us something extra for the extra wait we going trough rite now

So everything considerd we are lucky he does the extra mile with this coming update with the 100 extra renders

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Game development is a process, you have to find the right way that things work out best for the game's development, the man is still having growing pains. Because it can take months for problems to arise, in what you felt was a good system to work through, and then you've got to go to the next step and get working more. You learn as you go, and Braindrop has not remade mistakes when he discovers he fucked up. This is a legit medical issue, and before then he was moving into a new place to live that wasn't literally falling around him. I'd call those both sincere and solid reasons why things are a big off hand, plus he's recognizing where he's got issues and rectifying them, while forgoing income for mistakes on his part.

You really cannot ask more.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I mean, BD could be burning all his dollars in Vegas for what is worth. I don't really 'care' if he's ill or lost someone beloved because I always take all what I read in the Internet about personal lifes with a grain a salt, but c'mon, he has paused his +$15K monthly income like 7 months out of 12 in the last year. And that's what really matters. When you do that, you have all the right to decide when the update is ready to release - and also all my respect. OK, he won't release it when he said at first, so what? Is this delay going to change my life in such a tragic way that I need to let him know how disappointed am I? Posting comments here about how you think this is an outrage is going to improve something?

Some people just like bitching too much

norseman466

Dec 19, 2020
Look I'm am an All-Star tier patreon member and I'm not complaining so I'm trying to figure out why many people who are not paying for the game at all are doing so. Yes, there was poor planning but at least there is communication just think of how many devs that would just or did nothing and then months down the road would have post a two sentence apology if that. As a dev myself, I understand and we should a little bit more understand, that is all.
well put sir, i love this game and wish i could support but in my situation i cannot. I dont think anyone playing free should bitch . ps im jealous of your patron standing sir i want to play update yesterday but totally willing to wait. hope the dev is coping and getting better. best wishes all .

Reactions: AwsHen

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
well put sir, i love this game and wish i could support but in my situation i cannot. I dont think anyone playing free should bitch . ps im jealous of your patron standing sir i want to play update yesterday but totally willing to wait. hope the dev is coping and getting better. best wishes all .
I pay 1$ cause, even on disability, that's what I can afford, if I was rich I'd offer him and a select few other dev whatever they needed to do their glorious works, and take time off for HEALTH and FAMILY/personal time.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I like LocoGringo's signature to help me know when the estimate date when the update may get release. I know it may not fall under the estimated release date, but I am please BrainDrop (BD) providing updates. There is a small number of developers who does well communicating to others. There are other games I see in F95 forums the developers communicated to others very well. There also some that do not communicate well, but still good game.

However what I do not like when we have certain number of players asking when the next updates or complaining it been delayed. One or more person may have a good reason not to post an estimate release date. Maybe it may be wise to remove that estimate date and allow the non-Patreon/F95zone users figure the release date themselves. If they want update, then join to get access to discord. Otherwise be patience and just sit back and wait.

I have no problem sitting back and wait for the update to be released. I do not expect to have release update every week or month. BD is a one man crew for the whole project at this moment. I would estimate that it may take at least 2 or 3 months to release the update. If there is more than one crew doing the project maybe the update release may be shorter. The main key is the developer(s) has their rights to determine when the best time to release the update. I rather wait for a good update then a half ass update. Based on Day 1-8 and maybe part of 9, I was quite please how well WVM progress.

Here is my two cents, please quit whining/complaining about when the update going to be release. Chill out and be more patience.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry I thought the ETA for the next update was helpful, I can take it out of my signature it is not a big deal. I just like to put as much information out there as I can for people. The FAQ also has the eta for the next update with links detailing where I got said information from. Both the ETA and FAQ where created to help reduce the same questions over and over again, but I understand how it can be a double edged sword too.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Sorry I thought the ETA for the next update was helpful, I can take it out of my signature it is not a big deal. I just like to put as much information out there as I can for people. The FAQ also has the eta for the next update with links detailing where I got said information from. Both the ETA and FAQ where created to help reduce the same questions over and over again, but I understand how it can be a double edged sword too.
If you can accept a suggestion, please don't take it out. It actually helps many people. These were the site's users figures a minute ago:
Total: 23,542 (members: 20,636, guests: 2,906)
Well, obviously not all of them are interested in WVM but the point is that there are literally thousands of people coming to this forum without ever posting a comment. People who look for what they want and go out without being noticed. When regulars like you put some info in their signature, you are providing valuable info to that silent majority. Those few annoying brats who can't understand what 'estimated' means and fell entitled enough to talk shit about serious developers shouldn't 'win' this round.
It's only natural for people who read that info and, when the date arrives, can't find the new expected version to come in here and ask what's happening. There's nothing wrong about it, we can just point them to the post that explains the delay. If they are normal people (and there are thousands of those, and that's why they are 'normal'), they'll understand. The rest... well, the ignore function is quite healthy for your online experience

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It is a blessing and a curse Loco. While yes, it can be helpful for those interested and who are certain smart enough to read and look into the links provided, though you won't and can't stop the half wits who will go for and ask the questions we all hate to see here. (Is Der Incesty?! When is Urpdate?! Can I Bangz Mam!? -Shivers uncontrollably) Tis helpful. Yet at the same time though, since most take you as the designated announcer of news and such and take your signature quite seriously it seems in most cases as it seems, and the fact that the game hasn't updated on said timeage/not many paying attention to the off-lewd news of BD, it can be frustrating when some expect updates back to their "normal" frequency, hence why they are all bitchy and complaining and bent out of shape.

For me, I ain't one to complain on the release date issues. Things happen and can't be controlled, hence why I have the most amount of patience of anyone here, along with certain others here. Also glad that your simply taking my suggestion as just a suggestion and not as "demand", unlike most of the people I had put on ignore because of their behaviors. Ultimately it's up to you man as your decision is yours fellow WVMian.

P.S. Still waiting for Stacy lewds and one-one time for sure. ;)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes