Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It is a blessing and a curse Loco. While yes, it can be helpful for those interested and who are certain smart enough to read and look into the links provided, though you won't and can't stop the half wits who will go for and ask the questions we all hate to see here. (Is Der Incesty?! When is Urpdate?! Can I Bangz Mam!? -Shivers uncontrollably) Tis helpful. Yet at the same time though, since most take you as the designated announcer of news and such and take your signature quite seriously it seems in most cases as it seems, and the fact that the game hasn't updated on said timeage/not many paying attention to the off-lewd news of BD, it can be frustrating when some expect updates back to their "normal" frequency, hence why they are all bitchy and complaining and bent out of shape.

For me, I ain't one to complain on the release date issues. Things happen and can't be controlled, hence why I have the most amount of patience of anyone here, along with certain others here. Also glad that your simply taking my suggestion as just a suggestion and not as "demand", unlike most of the people I had put on ignore because of their behaviors. Ultimately it's up to you man as your decision is yours fellow WVMian.

P.S. Still waiting for Stacy lewds and one-one time for sure. ;)
I did take the eta date out but, I got an influx of messages asking me to keep it there. I know I don't post here like I used to but people for some reason still look to me for answers about the game. I know some people don't like what I have to say and that is fine as everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I just liked making the WVM thread a fun place to discuss topics of WVM. I know you don't always like what I have to say and have called me out for it, but I will be the bigger person and let it slide. Things have changed here recently so I try to stay on topic only if I do come here.

Always looking for that Stacy content, and hopefully one day soon it happens.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I did take the eta date out but, I got an influx of messages asking me to keep it there. I know I don't post here like I used to but people for some reason still look to me for answers about the game. I know some people don't like what I have to say and that is fine as everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I just liked making the WVM thread a fun place to discuss topics of WVM. I know you don't always like what I have to say and have called me out for it, but I will be the bigger person and let it slide. Things have changed here recently so I try to stay on topic only if I do come here.

Always looking for that Stacy content, and hopefully one day soon it happens.
Fair fair. Bygones be bygones and such. Then again I'm more or less never/rarely ever come here for a multitude of reasons so... -shrugs-

Odds that Stacy gets our No Nuttage of Months of pent up pressure?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Voting has been closed for round 4 of the WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge. Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 4. Final round voting will be open from today until March 28th.

Link for the final round voting can be found here:

Recap and entire WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Honestly I'm shocked Shauna lost to Harp. Harp's a beautiful woman, no doubt, but man. There've been a few surprises in this for me.

Reactions: Call190Now

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang Shauna lost im very surprised about that one since she is a massive crowd favorite

But surely Nat gonna take home the win right

Everything considered this march bracket poll was quite fun and alot of unexpected results with some of them

Shame its gonna end after all this

These polls contests were always a blast

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Dang Shauna lost im very surprised about that one since she is a massive crowd favorite

Everything considered this march bracket poll was quite fun and alot of unexpected results with some of them

Don't know man... The powers of the Milf might have an edge.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Its still funny how a mom and daughter are in the finals of this bracket

I wouldnt have guessed that at the start of it all

But its nice to see some new faces at the top :cool:

I think we as players are the winners tho caus we see Harper and Nat in bikinis pretty soon :love:
Harper in a Bikini... Woooooof. Hell, Elizabeth in a Bikini. <3 <3 <3

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Nat still has a lot to learn from dearest mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
I was searching for a game similar to MNF.
Is this that kind of game too? LI being V's or dick V's.
Ofcourse except to those who have son or daughters.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes