moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Its pretty damn impressive that 1 person can kill an entire thread, one of the biggest as well by driving the regulars, other posters and the dev away, killing all theories, discussions about the game, polls, tier list and other fan initiatives in the process.
Basically all the reasons to come to the game thread are gone.
I mean that is some feat, one for the resume for sure.
It's basically the same in every popular game's thread. Stick to inane questions, don't engage in personal relationships between regulars that only add page after page of non-informative chatter full of broadwasting memes. That's what they are trying to do with the site. This is a pirate forum for getting download links and game info, not a fan-community or social media channel - not even for developers usually active in the site. The only reason to come to the game's thread should be visiting the OP and maybe solve some quick doubt by asking in last comment's page, I guess that's the ultimate goal of this recent law enforcement

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Just because you want to fuck the mom doesn't make a Kiss more than a kiss. Rachael suggests it and it is quickly shut down.

The rest of the "teasing" must be in one's own mind. No tag, no content no point in discussing it.
Actually I hate the kissing, I have no interest at all in the family members.

I'm just saying every single update teases those 3 ladies, and therefore every single update will bring posts from people who want those options.

If you can't deal with that, that's a you problem. Figure it out.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
To all da peaps discussing the insest part. and the ones saying the only reason peaple come here for the free (Pirated) version of games.

Braindrop said he aint going to impart insest, having said that, he did say that maybe some day someone external might create something, wich means ya'll are welcome to create a patch like that, well if ya'll can that is.
If yall want it so badly then simply do something about it yourself, or create your own game that has all of that.

As for everyone saying peaple only come here for da free/pirated versions of games are not entirely right as well. i come here for the games yes, but i got a full version of the 1st 4 episodes of [Being A Dik] and i plan to buy the 2nd season on steam as well once its avaiable, 2ndly this site has mods to several games, i cannot play said game without the walkthrough mod, and i play this game with walkthrough as well, i like the stories and i played em several times (differently, with harem, without harem, with cheating and without cheating on my GF's).

everyone is so outspoken about their point of views that noone even listens to the other side.
my advise to both sides. if you want insest, then do something about it yourself, the creator basicly gave a silent permission so to speak that yall may do so. and to both parties saying this is a free website and those who rely on these sites for more episodes, well ya'll are not entirely wrong nor right as well.

as for the creator and moderator of this particular forum part, i would like to suggest creating a subforum about these 2 subjects so peaps can discuss it there.

Peace out ya'll.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Actually I hate the kissing, I have no interest at all in the family members.

I'm just saying every single update teases those 3 ladies, and therefore every single update will bring posts from people who want those options.

If you can't deal with that, that's a you problem. Figure it out.
i totaly agree with you. heck i totaly fastclick through most scenes with Rachael, i only did her on occasions becouse she helped me and i felt bad for not giving her in return, but if no adult scenes wer avaiable with her, i would've liked this game even more :D.

as for the teachers, milfs and both mom's, they are old looking enough to be turnoffs for me. as for the peaps i like most they are Tia & Jasmine :D

and what's this about Lynette being alive?
i was wondering when i'd heard about that side of the family. and how my granddad would mess my life up further on in da story (he obviously will once he learns of me)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Its pretty damn impressive that 1 person can kill an entire thread, one of the biggest as well by driving the regulars, other posters and the dev away, killing all theories, discussions about the game, polls, tier list and other fan initiatives in the process.
Basically all the reasons to come to the game thread are gone.
I mean that is some feat, one for the resume for sure.
Only a tiny amount of this is true, and shame on all the users that liked this because it's horseshit. Only one regular no longer posts here, everyone else has since "the purge" (horrible name btw, if you guys think that was a "purge" you must not visit other threads) but I digress. Also, I've actively encouraged theory talk and actual game discussion but it seems that all fell on deaf ears (or more likely ears plugged with fingers of people screaming "lalalalala" like children). It's funny as hell to me that you guys set up the pool party to actually be able to talk freely and no one said damn thing there after a few days either. You guys think maybe that the fact an update hasn't been out in months might have something to do with the fact that you're all falling into the off topic trap?

I'm going to unlock this thread and I'll be answering any legitimate questions but I want you and everyone that liked this post to actually read the thread before saying anything, as I've answered most of these complaints already. As for here, no more talk about moderation, it'll be deleted.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Legend tells of a legendary thread the community of which was the stuff of legends… ~ Po

Like KoGa3 I stopped actively following this thread as it always moved way too fast for me to keep up. But I like to peek in from time to time as I had many a fine moment in here and most of my bookmark point to old posts in this thread still (fan content, theories, birthdays of some of the regulars – WinterAugust is coming, Loco).

Now, to keep this on topic(er) adding to the ongoing incest 'discussion': I respect Brains stance and can live without the incest, but would've loved for it to happen. Not because I need that particular kink to enjoy a title, but because I really like Azel. Willow is nice, too. And WVM has this huge 'gotta catch'em all' vibe going for it… except the old nurse! I won't ever catch that. (Though I do like her attitude and may, big may, revise my statements regarding her some years from now). So I do understand the ones asking for it, just like I understand those being fed up with putting up long-winded aswers that seemingly never get read.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Just because you want to fuck the mom doesn't make a Kiss more than a kiss. Rachael suggests it and it is quickly shut down.

The rest of the "teasing" must be in one's own mind. No tag, no content no point in discussing it.
You are being intentionally obtuse if you didn't see all that kissing getting more and more sexualized. It was quite obvious that's where it was going to lead before the patreon spookening.

• Angry
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe and BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You are being intentionally obtuse if you didn't see all that kissing getting more and more sexualized. It was quite obvious that's where it was going to lead before the patreon spookening.
Actually a lot of the kissing was after patreons war on incest started. I understand a lot of people love incest on this forum. That is awesome. I play vns that feature it too. That said it's not going to happen in this vn.

No matter kisses or wishes incest is not going to a part of this vn. The dev has stated it more than once. So no matter what vibe you get off the kisses between the mc and his moms it won't change the fact that this will and for always will be 100% incest free.

So who is being intentionally obtuse?

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
I wish everyone was less toxic about people asking about the incest. This is a forum for questions and yet people get upset whenever someone has the audacity to ask a question that has been asked before. It's a common question for a reason, most games don't have off limits female characters and she is also an important character.

I am fine with the creators choice to not include incest, but he definitely intended on having it in the game at first (or at least considered it). It is natural to interpret some scenes as leading to incest. Hell, she is one of the three characters on the main picture, with the other two being the main people in your harem. You would be insane to not think she was available without outside information.

These questions are not an attack on you. Just answer the question (or not) and go on with your day.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I wish everyone was less toxic about people asking about the incest. This is a forum for questions and yet people get upset whenever someone has the audacity to ask a question that has been asked before. It's a common question for a reason, most games don't have off limits female characters and she is also an important character.

I am fine with the creators choice to not include incest, but he definitely intended on having it in the game at first (or at least considered it). It is natural to interpret some scenes as leading to incest. Hell, she is one of the three characters on the main picture, with the other two being the main people in your harem. You would be insane to not think she was available without outside information.

These questions are not an attack on you. Just answer the question (or not) and go on with your day.
The issue is that most people that asks for it don't read or search before asking : the fact that there's no "incest" tag under the label "Genre" should prevent people for asking but, indeed, you have to read the OP which is apparently an uncommon practice here :unsure:

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
The issue is that most people that asks for it don't read or search before asking : the fact that there's no "incest" tag under the label "Genre" should prevent people for asking but, indeed, you have to read the OP which is apparently an uncommon practice here :unsure:
For one, games usually don't have a genre under them if it doesn't exist in the current version even if it is added later. Secondly, there really isn't an obvious indicator that there is no incest, and the easiest way to get an answer is through the thread.

In any case, no harm no foul. No need to be a dick to someone for asking a question in any scenario.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For one, games usually don't have a genre under them if it doesn't exist in the current version even if it is added later. Secondly, there really isn't an obvious indicator that there is no incest, and the easiest way to get an answer is through the thread.

In any case, no harm no foul. No need to be a dick to someone for asking a question in any scenario.
It's a dead horse that posters keep beating. Open any of the last 100 pages and NO INCEST HERE will be the take away. As for the vn always intending to have it, um no.

There is not incest in this vn. There Will never be incest in this vn. Was that nice enough? :)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I go by the motto: Is it there in the tags (which are at the top of EVERY page)? If yes, then it's in, if not then not.

On more important topics: I hope we get to see Willow kick some unsympathetic NPC butt. She already has the mouth of a sailor and a construction worker, after all. But that's okay, it just led to one of my favorite scenes with Jamie's mom. My thought was, "Can we keep her?"

But well, I think too many Willow scenes like that would take away from the impact (and humor) of this effect for a long time.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally, I go by the motto: Is it there in the tags (which are at the top of EVERY page)? If yes, then it's in, if not then not.

On more important topics: I hope we get to see Willow kick some unsympathetic NPC butt. She already has the mouth of a sailor and a construction worker, after all. But that's okay, it just led to one of my favorite scenes with Jamie's mom. My thought was, "Can we keep her?"

But well, I think too many Willow scenes like that would take away from the impact (and humor) of this effect for a long time.
Willow unleashed would be awesome, but I admit too much would kill some of the shine away from it. Gotta love forces of nature like that girl.

Harper will always be my number one but I honestly looking forward to all the ladies having there spotlight in the vn.

#teamHarper

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'd be fine with her serving Ryker a knuckle sandwich. Then he would have gotten a thrashing from both siblings. Or a kick in Damien's butt.

Speaking of Damien: A few words that run through my head as a player that I'd like to see the MC address to him: I can understand why you did that, but you could have redeemed yourself from your guilt at the charity event at the latest. I don't know if your mom knows, but I'm sure she's damn proud of you.

The last sentence, of course, ironic. By the way, I still find it strange that Jasmine apologized about Damien. I never got the feeling that she knew. Stylistically, I would have found the following scenario, but that's just my personal opinion:

Jasmine gets to know what happened at the event and how Damien is involved. She calls Damien's mother and informs her what happened and that Damien is involved. Damien's mother then asks Jasmine to apologize to the MC for her son's behavior.

The only problem is: I just do not know how far is known what his mother has? I just have in mind that it is something severe and requires expensive treatment. Therefore, depending on the extent of the disease, there would be a target for my scenario.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'd be fine with her serving Ryker a knuckle sandwich. Then he would have gotten a thrashing from both siblings. Or a kick in Damien's butt.

Speaking of Damien: A few words that run through my head as a player that I'd like to see the MC address to him: I can understand why you did that, but you could have redeemed yourself from your guilt at the charity event at the latest. I don't know if your mom knows, but I'm sure she's damn proud of you.

The last sentence, of course, ironic. By the way, I still find it strange that Jasmine apologized about Damien. I never got the feeling that she knew. Stylistically, I would have found the following scenario, but that's just my personal opinion:

Jasmine gets to know what happened at the event and how Damien is involved. She calls Damien's mother and informs her what happened and that Damien is involved. Damien's mother then asks Jasmine to apologize to the MC for her son's behavior.

The only problem is: I just do not know how far is known what his mother has? I just have in mind that it is something severe and requires expensive treatment. Therefore, depending on the extent of the disease, there would be a target for my scenario.
I love the first paragraph. I'm one of the ones that doesn't want a redemption arc for Damien. That said it was strange that Jasmine apologized but its also strange when I've seen it in real life.

I don't know if because they feel guilty by association or just am sorry that it happened in general after learning what their "significant other" has done.

I promise to not rant on about the only news I want to hear about Damien but it involves a bus and faulty breaks...

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well to him still can happen a Kenji fate. The mother of the two is still there and a car that is ready to drive can always be justified story-wise.

But seriously, the charity event is the point where Damien fucked up for me. If he had supported the MC, I would still have been skeptical, but at least he would have shown character. I mean Ayden supported the MC too and if things had gone really bad he could have lost a lot more than Damien.

For Ayden, on the other hand, I have great respect, I wouldn't have even resented it if he had held back more, precisely because he has a wife and child. But what I think is appropriate is when the MC apologizes to Ayden's wife. A possible reaction could be that she waves it off and says that it's just Ayden and that's why she married him.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes