JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Is there any incest patch?
Like others have said, that's a major negative for this game/VN. The way the story is written, any incest content/mod would require a massive story rewrite, as well as a big load of new renders, so I don't see it happening for WVM, ever. There are a lot of other games/VN on F95zone that either has incest built in, or can easily be modded (due to household/relationship structures) to have this enabled, so if this is a requirement for you, just check the "Latest updates" page, and add the "incest" tag in the filter menu (right side). This will show a list of games/VNs that has this possibility, either "natively" or with a patch/mod.

Like I've said earlier in this thread, I'm usually a fan of games/VNs with such contents myself, but WVM has been a breath of fresh air for me, even without this content possibility. In any case, there are 3 women/girls who are regarded family, and are "off-limits" in this story (in terms of sexual relations), and that's the adoptive mother, the long-lost biological mother, and the long-lost sister (I'm not spoiling too much by saying that there *is* a sister, but I'll let you play the story to find out who yourself).

Then again, if you play the game juuuust right, you'll have sexual relations with probably up to 16 different girls/women (I counted from the published character sheets, so I'm not 100% sure), just in the published release alone (version 9.4.2), with two of them potentially being transwomen (this is an option you set when you start the game - if you choose Shauna to be trans, then one other character will also be; you can also set them to be regular women/girls, if that's your preference), and 4 of these are classified as "Rachael's clients" (if you play the story far enough, you'll know what I mean) - and these 4 are only accessible in *this* release if you play the story in a certain way (I believe this is the "cheat path" in the walkthrough). If you play the "loyal path" in the walkthrough, you'll have the potential for sexual relations with 12 girls/women, where two of them are 100% unavoidable (your "original" girlfriend Jamie being one of them). In this release, I also counted at least 7 additional women/girls that you most definitely may have romantic/sexual relations with in the future. And this is quite impressive for a story that's only 9 days long so far, I would think.

Let's just say that there's plenty to pick from, and in this case, your 3 family members play more or less a background role in the story, compared to the others.

And I haven't even touched on what might potentially happen with Willabelle's rainbow squad, if anything (they have their own entries in the character sheets, but you haven't really met any of them yet by day 9, I believe - I actually haven't played the "cheat path" myself yet, so I'm not sure).

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
For a game like this where the developer is waiting to push out an update, are they pulling a "Being a Dik," where the next update will have an insane amount of content?

How are the animations in this game, like Treasure of Nadia, or more like Dreams of Desire? (30 FPS vs 2 frame stuff).

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
This is your guys final warning, I'm tired of this shit. We have answers to questions now, so fucking use them. Anyone pulling jokes on people that ask when the release date is or if there's incest will be temp banned, no exceptions. All you guys are doing is adding to the "spam" you guys have the fucking gall to complain about. If anyone of you have already been temp banned, you'll be permabanned from this thread.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know I do not post a lot here like I used to but the WVM FAQ is updated (regularly) and addresses several of the most asked questions (release dates, incest, etc...). It is on the OP and in my signature. The data collected has all come from information within the game itself or information from the developer. I know the search feature is not always the best for results but the FAQ should be able to answer most questions.

As always if you have something that should be added to the WVM FAQ let me know. I will not put Patreon only information in the FAQ but general information that can be found on public posts is fine.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I know I do not post a lot here like I used to but the WVM FAQ is updated (regularly) and addresses several of the most asked questions (release dates, incest, etc...). It is on the OP and in my signature. The data collected has all come from information within the game itself or information from the developer. I know the search feature is not always the best for results but the FAQ should be able to answer most questions.

As always if you have something that should be added to the WVM FAQ let me know. I will not put Patreon only information in the FAQ but general information that can be found on public posts is fine.
Ahmen, I use your FAQ regularly to see progress, update info, ect.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is your guys final warning, I'm tired of this shit. We have answers to questions now, so fucking use them. Anyone pulling jokes on people that ask when the release date is or if there's incest will be temp banned, no exceptions. All you guys are doing is adding to the "spam" you guys have the fucking gall to complain about. If anyone of you have already been temp banned, you'll be permabanned from this thread.​
Why can't the posters that only use 4 words be held accountable. News? Update when? Incest! Are spam posts especially when the answer is on the same damn page.

They are begging for a snark filled reply for wasting our time and needlessly bumping a thread. Atleast the responses to these wastes are entertaining. "Update?" Brings nothing to this thread.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is your guys final warning, I'm tired of this shit. We have answers to questions now, so fucking use them. Anyone pulling jokes on people that ask when the release date is or if there's incest will be temp banned, no exceptions. All you guys are doing is adding to the "spam" you guys have the fucking gall to complain about. If anyone of you have already been temp banned, you'll be permabanned from this thread.​
Can we simply tell them to search since the answer is here?

Reactions: csmk14

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Neither does the snark, you can go troll off site somewhere, it won't be allowed here anymore.

No, either answer the damn question or don't fucking respond.
Can't believe I'm actually agreeing with a mod.

So easy to just ignore the stupid, repetitive questions, but the people here just can't seem to wrap their heads around it, everytime incest is brought up it goes on for multiple posts by people who always complain about it being brought up but yet can't seem to shut up about it.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Neither does the snark, you can go troll off site somewhere, it won't be allowed here anymore.

No, either answer the damn question or don't fucking respond.
Kinda like this post.

I don't know who pissed in your cereal this morning, but obviously someone did. Many of the comments you deleted you'd happily left up with full knowledge till now.

FFS why don't you get give a list of allowed replies. Maybe a template of acceptable answers word and phrases? I seriously cannot see how you can ban someone for a snarky rely to a stupid effing question that gets asked 3 times a day but some how that. At least those bringing snark actually added some humor or entertainment.

Seriously I suggest nobody ever fucking answer and incest? when update post every again and let this devolve into 20 pages of nothing but those two comments I'm sure the mods will love that to. Objective achieved.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Kinda like this post.

I don't know who pissed in your cereal this morning, but obviously someone did. Many of the comments you deleted you'd happily left up with full knowledge till now.

FFS why don't you get give a list of allowed replies. Maybe a template of acceptable answers word and phrases? I seriously cannot see how you can ban someone for a snarky rely to a stupid effing question that gets asked 3 times a day but some how that. At least those bringing snark actually added some humor or entertainment.

Seriously I suggest nobody ever fucking answer and incest? when update post every again and let this devolve into 20 pages of nothing but those two comments I'm sure the mods will love that to. Objective achieved.
I have no idea what you're trying to say here. I'm done with the horseshit, so obviously I've deleted a lot of horseshit.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes