Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
There was a post on the release date on patreon but you have to be a patreon to see
I am aware of when it may be released, since i scrolled back a number of pages to check as well i know someone signature states an estimate date... I was giving the individual off the wall possible release date, which some users needs to learn to read the last 10-20 pages or do a search.

You may not have seen how many time new users pops up and the ask when the next updates, and it get repeated few times a week for weeks until the official release. then it all calm for few weeks and the cycles starts over again. So, now the best answer for me to tell the requesters... "Anytime in year 2021...." that is my 2 cents.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
On top of that, there’s always a kind soul to bring BD’s patreon posts called « Mind Drop » here to keep us updated.

On a side note, still sad not sharing my birth month with Shauna by a couple of weeks :cry:

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Of course Shauna's birthday is a couple of days after mine, it was meant to be :love:
Seeing the calendar makes me wonder when we'll get to celebrate some birthdays in-game, I can already feel the wholesome energy.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
it's been 6 months, I don't think it maters what he releases as long as he releases it.
I don't think people care about bugs and issues up to this point.
People are more worried if this is going to be a 1 or 2 update release per year.
Not to mention how much is going to be released.
Though I didn't play the last 2 updates, waiting for this update, I don't see the final release being up to 7 or 10GB long.
As much as I wish it were, I don't see it. Well, whatever it is, I hope it's big, bigger than big, the bigger the better.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
it's been 6 months, I don't think it maters what he releases as long as he releases it.
People are more worried if this is going to be a 1 or 2 update release per year.
Though I didn't play the last 2 updates, waiting for this update, I don't see the final release being up to 7 or 10GB long.
As much as I wish it were, I don't see it. Well, whatever it is, I hope it's big, bigger than big, the bigger the better.
Idk where the hell you got 6 month from. Its barley just been 4 months.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Real life happens, there's nothing to be done about it accept realize that he had other things come up. Also, with how much content he was pumping out for a good year, I'm not surprised he started hitting burn out as he probably rushed through a lot more. Hell, I brought up a few times early on that this would happen, but that really doesn't matter when now, he's dealing with a kid on the way, getting married, and on his honeymoon.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So Day 20 for Shauna’s birthday (an eternity away :cry:), really looking forward to the celebration time between her & MC (…& Jamie? :p)
Not really. Unless plans change the subsequent updates (not the next one that's pending) will not take place on the same day to day timeline.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Not really. Unless plans change the subsequent updates (not the next one that's pending) will not take place on the same day to day timeline.
I imagine the day skips will still make time for special occasions.
And I don't trust anybody that doesn't consider Shauna's birthday a special occasion.
(This is not me saying that there WILL be birthday celebrations, I'm just hoping)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
And I don't trust anybody that doesn't consider Shauna's birthday a special occasion.
(This is not me saying that there WILL be birthday celebrations, I'm just hoping)
Naturally, i was just pointing out that it likely won't take all that long for the game to get to said point in time.
I mean gameplay wise, not release schedule.

Reactions: Haremm lover

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Naturally, i was just pointing out that it likely won't take all that long for the game to get to said point in time.
I mean gameplay wise, not release schedule.
Yeah, was just about to edit my post when I realized you probably meant that instead :LOL:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I dont believe that there will be day skips, it will still be day to day but as bd said in a previous minddrop (talking about longer updates, full day or even a week update), some days may be shorter than others. This will probably be simlar to day 8 with a short montage and brief description to what happened.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes