evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
No, Jamie is the gateway to all the other girls.
I saw a confirmation from the dev himself in this thread about 3 years ago. I thought he mightve considered it. Too bad.

What do you mean gateway btw? Will there be some NTR content on Jamie?
Like she would accept the MC at some point when she catches him cheating or something?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I saw a confirmation from the dev himself in this thread about 3 years ago. I thought he mightve considered it. Too bad.

What do you mean gateway btw? Will there be some NTR content on Jamie?
Like she would accept the MC at some point when she catches him cheating or something?
No. Never gonna be NTR. Jamie is the "Queen of the Harem" and is the reason MC is allowed to be with other girls as she is his orginal girlfriend since the beginning of the game. Shauna is also forced relationship as it introduces/sets off the others knowing that MC is allowed with others. Jamie has eyes for no one else but MC, she may take part in threesomes (which she has with Shauna) also been a foursome but MC always involved. Check the game guide, faq and walkthrough for more information.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
No. Never gonna be NTR. Jamie is the "Queen of the Harem" and is the reason MC is allowed to be with other girls as she is his orginal girlfriend since the beginning of the game. Shauna is also forced relationship as it introduces/sets off the others knowing that MC is allowed with others. Jamie has eyes for no one else but MC, she may take part in threesomes (which she has with Shauna) also been a foursome but MC always involved. Check the game guide, faq and walkthrough for more information.
You beat me to it, need to learn to type faster :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
This game is what it has been from the beginning.....
Harem seems fine. But I didnt expect having a girlfriend at the beginning. Overview missed that little detail.
Cheating caught my eye, hoping it referred to the the "new mother". Didnt knew itd be the MC and girlfriend instead.
Vanilla route is fine, but walkthrough says its boring.
Cheat route is childish, and awful. Reverse NTR is a thing, and I prefer not to play that guy.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Harem seems fine. But I didnt expect having a girlfriend at the beginning. Overview missed that little detail.
Cheating caught my eye, hoping it referred to the the "new mother". Didnt knew itd be the MC and girlfriend instead.
Vanilla route is fine, but walkthrough says its boring.
Cheat route is childish, and awful. Reverse NTR is a thing, and I prefer not to play that guy.
Wouldn't say the "Loyalty Path" is boring. Just less content. So if you want more content cheating path is best. Honestly, i just suggest play the game and see if you like it or not.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
There was a post on the release date on patreon but you have to be a patreon to see
I am aware of when it may be released, since i scrolled back a number of pages to check as well i know someone signature states an estimate date... I was giving the individual off the wall possible release date, which some users needs to learn to read the last 10-20 pages or do a search.

You may not have seen how many time new users pops up and the ask when the next updates, and it get repeated few times a week for weeks until the official release. then it all calm for few weeks and the cycles starts over again. So, now the best answer for me to tell the requesters... "Anytime in year 2021...." that is my 2 cents.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes