Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
You're telling me that after Skye helps you and goes to jail with you, you're still mad at him for just wanting to see if the MC could walk the talk, and maybe try to test his own limits?
To me it was just a bit of a friendly competition, he pushed himself too far, and probably learned from it.
Hopefully he keeps the attitude, Skye is great.
What you mention was still honorable but Skye's still way too cocky.

I mean it's like I'd go challenge LeBron on a 1vs1 and get destroyed (which would happen of course) but then be like "I could still kick your ass". Like I said: confident ain't the same as cocky.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I've been on both sides of this. I was a very good Rugby player, I would play rings around people in my age group at club level, that gave me a lot of confidence, then I ran into a player who was world class, (As in he was a Captain of the England team later in his career) and not matter what I did, he obliterated me.

Didn't stop me trying or knock my confidence though, because when you are exposed to someone THAT good, you understand it's not because you're a bad player.

I totally relate to Skye in that situation.
Absolutely, and it's not like Skye can't back it up the banter/trash talk, because apart from the MC, which is a god by the way, he's the best player in the team, and in the next game, when the MC is not present, he's probably going to do most of the work.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I consider Skye's attitude in this regard more as a companionable teasing. Maybe also a little bit to help the MC to think about why he is here and not only because so many women are swarming around him all the time.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I've been on both sides of this. I was a very good Rugby player, I would play rings around people in my age group at club level, that gave me a lot of confidence, then I ran into a player who was world class, (As in he was a Captain of the England team later in his career) and not matter what I did, he obliterated me.

Didn't stop me trying or knock my confidence though, because when you are exposed to someone THAT good, you understand it's not because you're a bad player.

I totally relate to Skye in that situation.
Okay first: That's so cool.

Second: I assume you were like "great game champ, would like to fight you again" and not like "next time I'll kick your ass. Now excuse me while I go and clean my ass up from litterally shitting myself earlier"?

I also played against skillfull players in basketball and to say I got destroyed would be a massive understatement. I still was confident in myself that I had certain skillsets but I knew that the others were in a different league than me and I wouldn't be able to defeat them.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
What you mention was still honorable but Skye's still way too cocky.

I mean it's like I'd go challenge LeBron on a 1vs1 and get destroyed (which would happen of course) but then be like "I could still kick your ass". Like I said: confident ain't the same as cocky.
I think you just made up your mind that he's cocky, when in reality it's just friendly banter, you have to remember the MC is trying to get a competent team together, now I can't speak about sports 'cause I can barely run a block without getting winded, but I used to play in a band and that banter was everywhere. When you're trying to work together as a unit you need those things to learn or push you to do even better, at the end of the day none of it was serious.
Where you see the "Next time I'll kick your ass" as something serious, I see it as a sign that he feels like he's improving himself, and just trying to get a fun team dynamic going, which is always good, he's gonna be playing with you, not against you, and he wants to do the best he can.
Anyways, what do I know? I just think Skye is a great guy :)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Scroll up a few posts. Is even mentioned on this page what the target date is.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
What year is WVM based in cause Anna's birthday and age kinda annoy me lol. Im 30 born in 1990 she's 34 born in 1989 talk about being the year 2025.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes