MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
For reasons.
Because only Skye... is the limit. :D

But seriously, in my opinion, pretty much each of the ladies has her justification, some of them have just been somewhat neglected so far. As for Jasmine: I have serious doubts that she knew what her ex was up to.

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
„If you had to remove 2 Love interests from the game, who would you pick and why?“
Tali (worst plot development, boring design, annoying dialogue, sole redeeming factor is the increased closeness with Rachael which is appreciated but it's still tainted by being Tali-related) and Natalie (don't like her at all, fills the same niche of "girl next door" as Stacy but was made purely as a roadblock to Harper, sole redeeming factor is oyakodon angle and even then I'd rather just have Harper)

On the reverse angle, I'd like to know from you people in this thread; Which 2 love interests would you like to take a more central role? Get "promoted" to "main girl", as it were. For me, it's Katie (love her dynamic with MC, she might still be evil and the idea of converting an evil girl through love/sex is hot) and Purple (love her visual design and she seems like an ice queen, which leads into "melt the ice queen", my favorite trope)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Natalie (don't like her at all, fills the same niche of "girl next door" as Stacy but was made purely as a roadblock to Harper, sole redeeming factor is oyakodon angle and even then I'd rather just have Harper)
Don't get what you mean 'roadblock harper' when harper is going to become a part of MCs Harem eventually its just gonna be sometime in the future most likely when MC and Nat are officially together first as Harper puts her daughter before her and then they probably will get closer after winning a game. Especially now Belle is in charge it should be fine for them to get close. She just cant do anything sexual to MC with Nat as that's incest.

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
Can't access Braindrop's patreon page, What happened?

edit: For some reason, Patreon has been inaccessible from my country it seems don't know what's going on.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I wasn't facepalming you, but rather was facepalming for the people you were writing about, the people who are triggered by two female characters being intimate with each other without the MC's dick being involved.
yeah we should have all known that by now ... if some can't see that ... well i feel sorry for them ;)

Reactions: Dragon59

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Tali (worst plot development, boring design, annoying dialogue, sole redeeming factor is the increased closeness with Rachael which is appreciated but it's still tainted by being Tali-related) and Natalie (don't like her at all, fills the same niche of "girl next door" as Stacy but was made purely as a roadblock to Harper, sole redeeming factor is oyakodon angle and even then I'd rather just have Harper)

On the reverse angle, I'd like to know from you people in this thread; Which 2 love interests would you like to take a more central role? Get "promoted" to "main girl", as it were. For me, it's Katie (love her dynamic with MC, she might still be evil and the idea of converting an evil girl through love/sex is hot) and Purple (love her visual design and she seems like an ice queen, which leads into "melt the ice queen", my favorite trope)
Two to remove:
Carly and Penny as they are both very unnattractive to me and also Carly is way too shy.

Two to promote, assuming they won't have a major role in the future:
Purple (she REALLY is gogeous!) and Vanessa (I really don't think we'll get something with her but rahter from her sister Veronica).

Also I really wish to remove Skye's cocky attitude. Can't stand that.

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
Don't get what you mean 'roadblock harper' when harper is going to become a part of MCs Harem eventually its just gonna be sometime in the future most likely when MC and Nat are officially together first as Harper puts her daughter before her and then they probably will get closer after winning a game.
It's just how it feels to me. Since I'm completely uninterested in Natalie, it just feels like she's there as a weird roadblock for Harper. "Roadblock" meaning, yeah, you'll get Harper eventually, but you have to deal with this nuisance in the meantime.
Two to remove:
Carly and Penny as they are both very unnattractive to me and also Carly is way too shy.

Two to promote, assuming they won't have a major role in the future:
Purple (she REALLY is gogeous!) and Vanessa (I really don't think we'll get something with her but rahter from her sister Veronica).

Also I really wish to remove Skye's cocky attitude. Can't stand that.
I absolutely agree with your promotions, Vanessa is a knockout and Nathan is a good kid, MC would be a great influence on him. Carly is whatever to me, we need to see more of her to make a decision, but Penny and Skye I both love. I'm a sucker for "rough and tumble but sweet on the inside" characters like Skye, and Penny I think is cute as a button. The scenes with her at Zoe's party are some of my favorite in the game.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes