Construct

Oct 31, 2018
that is a hard question
You wanted something to discuss until the update :LOL:
I was wondering if anyone knew how frequently new content gets added for this game?
In the early stages updates were quite frequent. Days were released in multiple parts due to weekly updates. (Correct me if I‘m wrong)
Due to issues in the developers personal life, Updates slowed down significantly compared to the early days. Now he had health and pc issues that delayed the latest update. Recently he got married and has a child on the way. He aimed for a release of the next update in 6/24/2021. We‘ll see how much he can pick up the pace after that.

Reactions: LN1982 and Tayr89

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I was wondering if anyone knew how frequently new content gets added for this game?
The Amazing Dev has had an interesting couple of years which has really impacted his updates, but when he does put out one, DAMN! :)

At one point he was trying twice monthly, but he found beween life and his own perfectionist view it was sustainable, and either was once a month. So once the current update releases later this month he will be switching to a more manageable when it is done schedule, which with a new wife and soon to be new baby, 3-4months is probably the expected timeframe!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you had to remove 2 girls from the harem. Who would you pick and why?
Before we can answer that we need to determine which girls are in the harem already. Obviously Jamie and Shauna, I think it's safe to say Liz and Bailey. The clients definitely aren't, and I'd say Mabel isn't either. Then there are the ones that he's started getting intimate with but either he hasn't got very far with or it doesn't seem as serious with.
So definite:
  • Jamie
  • Shauna
  • Liz
  • Bailey
Maybe:
  • Jasmine
  • Katie
  • Natalie
  • Penny
  • Rachael
  • Stacy
  • Tia
  • Yen
  • Zoe

• Angry
Reactions: DaClown

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Before we can answer that we need to determine which girls are in the harem already. Obviously Jamie and Shauna, I think it's safe to say Liz and Bailey. The clients definitely aren't, and I'd say Mabel isn't either. Then there are the ones that he's started getting intimate with but either he hasn't got very far with or it doesn't seem as serious with.
So definite:
  • Jamie
  • Shauna
  • Liz
  • Bailey
Maybe:
  • Jasmine
  • Katie
  • Natalie
  • Penny
  • Rachael
  • Stacy
  • Tia
  • Yen
  • Zoe
You are correct that this needs to be determined. I need to rephrase the question to get the answers I intended.

„If you had to remove 2 Love interests from the game, who would you pick and why?“
Where „Love interests“ is defined as an element of the set of women which satisfy the following conditions:
The woman is currently known in the game (was shown in an Image and/or is part of the character guide)
An intimate relationship with this woman would not be called incest by current standards
It is currently possible or will be highly likely for the Mc to have a relationship with this woman.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
So definite:
  • Jamie
  • Shauna
  • Liz
  • Bailey
Maybe:
  • Jasmine
  • Katie
  • Natalie
  • Penny
  • Rachael
  • Stacy
  • Tia
  • Yen
  • Zoe
I agree except for that one client. Don't remember her name but that Lawyer. I think it would just take a nudge and she would be all in. She is CRAZY about the MC

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You are correct that this needs to be determined. I need to rephrase the question to get the answers I intended.

„If you had to remove 2 Love interests from the game, who would you pick and why?“
Where „Love interests“ is defined as an element of the set of women which satisfy the following conditions:
The woman is currently known in the game (was shown in an Image and/or is part of the character guide)
An intimate relationship with this woman would not be called incest by current standards
It is currently possible or will be highly likely for the Mc to have a relationship with this woman.
I'll bite:

For me it would
  • Jasmine (she was with that Traitor Daimen, don't trust her)
and any of these
  • Tia
  • Yen
  • The young kid's mother
  • Any of the rainbow girls
  • The reporter
  • Skye
Anyone of those because for various reasons they're of no interest to me.

xjason_snyderx

Jun 2, 2021
so im new to the site and hoping for help. i love this game and play it a different website but they cant seem to keep anything up today. where can i go to find the games like WVM on here?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
so im new to the site and hoping for help. i love this game and play it a different website but they cant seem to keep anything up today. where can i go to find the games like WVM on here?
First of all, welcome! I am not sure what your request is, so my wild guesses are:

1) WVM last updated end of January / early February, so if your version is later than that (9.4.2 fix) then there has not been a newer one.
2) For other games to download click "Latest Updates" on the top of the page and browse the games there.
3) For recommendations of games similar to WVM please go to the request section of the forum (I don't quite know where that is, but I am sure somebody can direct you there) and open a thread there asking for it.

Have fun!

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is where the idea of 'realism' is good to consider in any form of entertainment - it requires internal consistency. I think the discussions about US college athletes, and what is and is not allowed, fits very well within the relevance of internal consistency, personally.
I agree completely with what you're saying. The issue with the discussion in this thread about the realism to college athletics, is that even at the division I level what happens at the power conference schools is vastly different particularly from a financial standpoint than what happens at mid and low major division I schools. To be honest, the game doesn't feel realistic at all to me when it couples the budget they are throwing around with the fact that the team was as bad as they were the previous year. That said, I really do enjoy the story that BrainDrop is telling, so I don't really care whether the situation with the school's boosters makes sense. Even terrible power conference basketball programs win more games than they are talking about, so that means it is either a low major school, or an unrealistically bad power conference one. If a low major there is no way their boosters are throwing that kind of money around.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
BD pls add a disclaimer at the start of the game in the next update saying that this is a work of Fiction, and render half this thread moot.
I still think it‘s fair to talk about how close to a real world scenario this is. Just adding that it is a work of fiction doesn‘t make it more or less realistic. It takes a scenario close to real life to make characters more relatable. Discussing how it is or isn‘t unrealistic isn‘t too off topic in my opinion. It‘s as good as the next guy asking why the game isn‘t marked as abandoned since there aren‘t daily updates or why the Mc still isn‘t able to fuck Harper.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

Tia and Alexis

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I'll bite:

For me it would
  • Jasmine (she was with that Traitor Daimen, don't trust her)
and any of these
  • Tia
  • Yen
  • The young kid's mother
  • Any of the rainbow girls
  • The reporter
  • Skye
Anyone of those because for various reasons they're of no interest to me.
WHY SKYE?

Reactions: Oghmios1337

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
BD pls add a disclaimer at the start of the game in the next update saying that this is a work of Fiction, and render half this thread moot.
A reasoned and peaceful debate on RL v GL issues is not a big deal, besides there are FAR worse things killing this thread that like the CONSTANT I-Word RANTS that despite him DIRECTLY saying NO has not stopped!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes