Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I have no idea what you're trying to say here. I'm done with the horseshit, so obviously I've deleted a lot of horseshit.
I'm saying you deleted all the replies to stupid questions like this and post this warning
This is your guys final warning, I'm tired of this shit. We have answers to questions now, so fucking use them.

But want to punish those who don't follow those exact rules by

Anyone pulling jokes on people that ask when the release date is or if there's incest will be temp banned, no exceptions. All you guys are doing is adding to the "spam" you guys have the fucking gall to complain about.

You say you deleted the horseshit yet this crap remains. Maybe if you upheld that rule about punishing fucking idiots who post this shit without bothering to look it up, you wouldn't have so many people trolling them. Hell you'd be doing the world a favor by teaching people to look first instead of asking first.

Is there any incest patch?
release date?

P.S You don't need to worry about banning me, I'll see myself out the tread, pity any conversation that hints at being slightly OT or snarky or humorous isn't tolerated. I have not idea why you want to kill a thread for game you supposedly love and support, but you do you, I'll not let the door hit me on the way out.

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Seems like someone here is being pretty snarky about the "snarky posts".... just sayin.... but that is my personal opinion and right to free speech.

Anyway, cant wait for next update. Really hoping zoe will admit her feelings for MC and they become officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Also hoping that we get somewhere with Natalie (atleast hoping for seeing eachother nude and possible touching) and maybe even more stacy kisses in the update too. Ooo and looking forward to the rework of the bailey scene.

"This post will be deleted in 5... 4... 3... 2..."

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I quite like playing WVM and found it very enjoyable. Just finished Day 9 and eagerly awaiting the update. I hope MC can square things with Millie (Jaime's Mom). Maybe a talk with Wendy (MC's birth mother) may help as she had an abusive husband and could make Millie see the correct path to happiness.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I quite like playing WVM and found it very enjoyable. Just finished Day 9 and eagerly awaiting the update. I hope MC can square things with Millie (Jaime's Mom). Maybe a talk with Wendy (MC's birth mother) may help as she had an abusive husband and could make Millie see the correct path to happiness.
I really hope so, too. But by how I see the story going, Millie has two options here: 1) actually listen to all parties involved (how they feel about everyone else involved), and accept the situation (and potentially be a loving mother-in-law and grandmother), or 2) risk losing contact with one or both of her daughters, and as a result, risk being left alone as well.

She really needs to realize that MC is nothing like her husband, and nothing is happening behind anyone's backs, but with full consent from everyone involved.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Again, posts asking about incest are completely on topic as it's intentionally hinted in game by Braindrop - even if he does this just to mock incest lovers and has no real intentions of adding that kind of content. So 'our duty' is to answer those people with a big NO, give/redirect them to the usual explanations and then proceed to ignore them if they just keep pushing the issue. This is not your playground anymore, that was made clear by mods some months ago, so if you feel the need to mess with people just for the laughs just go elsewhere or face the announced consequences

• Angry
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe and BTLD

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Its pretty damn impressive that 1 person can kill an entire thread, one of the biggest as well by driving the regulars, other posters and the dev away, killing all theories, discussions about the game, polls, tier list and other fan initiatives in the process.
Basically all the reasons to come to the game thread are gone.
I mean that is some feat, one for the resume for sure.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Again, posts asking about incest are completely on topic as it's intentionally hinted in game by Braindrop - even if he does this just to mock incest lovers and has no real intentions of adding that kind of content. So 'our duty' is to answer those people with a big NO, give/redirect them to the usual explanations and then proceed to ignore them if they just keep pushing the issue. This is not your playground anymore, that was made clear by mods some months ago, so if you feel the need to mess with people just for the laughs just go elsewhere or face the announced consequences
Precisely this, the reason we keep getting incest enquiries here is because Braindrop won't stop teasing it.

It's all a laugh anyways, watching the kids freak out but yet don't shut up about an evil modder.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Precisely this, the reason we keep getting incest enquiries here is because Braindrop won't stop teasing it.

It's all a laugh anyways, watching the kids freak out but yet don't shut up about an evil modder.
Atleast you two fine posters are keeping the thread in running shape exercising that report button.

Content that isn't in a vn is off topic period. Incest talk belongs in this thread as much as ntr talk does.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
This post kind of reminds me of scene in Vikings after a fight between a bunch of them, some nobody but wanna be somebody is seen after driving of everyone and is all alone, screaming "I'm the King of Greenland" sitting on a rotting whale carcass because he didn't want to share.

Enjoy your rotting playground alone.
Thread unwatched and added to ignore.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Alright, you guys had your fun. Back to WVM from now on.
i loved this game...when you think will be released an update?? i really lòoved the story and char..but the waiting killing me and i wan't it soon on steam...so i can contribute cuz i donìt like subscriptions, sry

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
i loved this game...when you think will be released an update?? i really lòoved the story and char..but the waiting killing me and i wan't it soon on steam...so i can contribute cuz i donìt like subscriptions, sry
24th June

Reactions: indio68
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes