Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Personally, I go by the motto: Is it there in the tags (which are at the top of EVERY page)? If yes, then it's in, if not then not.
I've learned that the tags at the top give an indication of what is planned for the game. The Genre tags show what is currently in the game.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For Ayden, on the other hand, I have great respect, I wouldn't have even resented it if he had held back more, precisely because he has a wife and child. But what I think is appropriate is when the MC apologizes to Ayden's wife. A possible reaction could be that she waves it off and says that it's just Ayden and that's why she married him.
I 100% agree and like that idea.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I've learned that the tags at the top give an indication of what is planned for the game. The Genre tags show what is currently in the game.
I'm fairly certain that it should be handled the other way around – both by the rules as well as common sense. Else filtering by tags would become even less accurate as it already is… what with a search for harem also including soon™. :cautious:

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
First time checking in in a while and I honestly have a lot to say but I doubt much of it would lead to anything productive. :LOL:
Plus it's super early / late so I doubt it'd make any sense anyway, so instead I'll just say...

Thank you all for being around and I hope you're excited for the upcoming update. :giggle:
Also apologies for not coming around here much, I haven't really had free time to come around anyway but the main reasons I was very active in the past aren't very active / present anymore. And there's a certain topic that comes up frequently that commonly gets discussed for multiple pages / days that always go the exact same way with the exact same points in the exact same order. And I'm not very interested in reading it anymore myself and it can be frustrating to read between it all the time. But that's not the point of this post.

To give this thread something different for a bit... I'm still away from home right now but today is a bit of a rest day in preparation for some cool stuff planned the next few days. So I'll do my best to check in a few times today, so if any of you have questions (the kind I can answer), then please ask away. :)

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
First time checking in in a while and I honestly have a lot to say but I doubt much of it would lead to anything productive. :LOL:
Plus it's super early / late so I doubt it'd make any sense anyway, so instead I'll just say...

Thank you all for being around and I hope you're excited for the upcoming update. :giggle:
Also apologies for not coming around here much, I haven't really had free time to come around anyway but the main reasons I was very active in the past aren't very active / present anymore. And there's a certain topic that comes up frequently that commonly gets discussed for multiple pages / days that always go the exact same way with the exact same points in the exact same order. And I'm not very interested in reading it anymore myself and it can be frustrating to read between it all the time. But that's not the point of this post.

To give this thread something different for a bit... I'm still away from home right now but today is a bit of a rest day in preparation for some cool stuff planned the next few days. So I'll do my best to check in a few times today, so if any of you have questions (the kind I can answer), then please ask away. :)
Are you working on a week 1 final version?

Guss

May 26, 2018
Bd, do what you need to do, I love your game, keep up the fantastic work! at least we're not looking at a 2 year wait like some other dev...:ROFLMAO:. But, in all honesty, do what you need to do, please keep us informed, if not just a little bit and we will be here waiting patiently.

Reactions: Personal_psycosis

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

I'll ask as i belive some others are probably wondering. Will there be any watersports content to come?

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Are you working on a week 1 final version?
Yes! I assume you mean the week 1 remake, I work on it side-by-side with new content, though it's taken a back seat recently so I could focus on getting this upcoming update ready.
There's no current eta on it, but I'm very happy with how it's come so far and I think the changes will add a ton of depth and I'm excited for it.

Bd, do what you need to do, I love your game, keep up the fantastic work! at least we're not looking at a 2 year wait like some other dev...:ROFLMAO:. But, in all honesty, do what you need to do, please keep us informed, if not just a little bit and we will be here waiting patiently.
I appreciate the kind words. :giggle:
I hope to never have a 5 month wait for an update again. And I always try to keep everyone informed as much as I can, though I've had a bit of an issue recently with it mainly because I haven't had much to update on besides things I've already said prior... but I guess informing of "No news" is still news.

Not asking for specifics but do you have more fetish/kink content planned?
Don't want specifics? Well then I'll be cheeky and answer with a simple, Yes. :sneaky:

I'll ask as i belive some others are probably wondering. Will there be any watersports content to come?
Yeah Kimmy's athletic career will be a huge part of her story in WVM. ;)

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Yes! I assume you mean the week 1 remake, I work on it side-by-side with new content, though it's taken a back seat recently so I could focus on getting this upcoming update ready.
There's no current eta on it, but I'm very happy with how it's come so far and I think the changes will add a ton of depth and I'm excited for it.

I hope to never have a 5 month wait for an update again. And I always try to keep everyone informed as much as I can, though I've had a bit of an issue recently with it mainly because I haven't had much to update on besides things I've already said prior... but I guess informing of "No news" is still news.

Don't want specifics? Well then I'll be cheeky and answer with a simple, Yes. :sneaky:

really looking forward to the next update
also hope your keeping well BD

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon. Dont worry about us and enjoy. Hope the best for you

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Give more Zoe blushing.
525028961852588062.gif

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Glad to hear you're doing well, BD. Looking forward to the update. I don't really have any questions, since anything I'm overly curious about would require spoilers to answer, and I'm not big on spoilers.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

More Kimmy-awesome.
If you add more Jasmine will be even better.
But you should do whatever you want first of course:)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

Welcome back! I hope you've been able to recharge a little, and also been able to spend quality time with your family (including your now-extended part as well).

Question: How many in-game days do you plan to include for the upcoming release? Or, is there a standard amount of story days you plan to have in each release? (Or is there always just 1 day of story content for each release?)

I haven't followed WVM for that long myself - my first gameplay was with 0.9.4.2 (days 1-9), which is the currently-available release (as I'm writing this) - so I'm unsure of the release history. The changelog only shows differences between each version number, but these don't necessarily have to correspond to individual releases (also, slight off-topic gripe about software development in general: I wish those who write up changelogs also include release date for each version, just to indicate a timeframe between releases as well).

Another question: In your work with WVM, what are the hardest or most time-consuming parts of your writing/release process? Are there things you'll be able to ask the community for help/assistance, or is it stuff that so time-consuming or difficult that you'd prefer to hire someone instead?

And finally: Did you make you mind up fully on the new character model for Ruby? I know this was teased/hinted at the end of the current release.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It takes place at a university focusing on athletics. Of course it should have watersports.

That does remind me of a talk I attended. A representative from the Sacramento AIDS Foundation in the early nineties. They received a worried call from a mother who'd picked up a pamphlet. "It says here that internal watersports are more risky than external watersports. My daughter and I swim at an indoor pool. Are we at risk?" She then had to explain to this woman what the term meant in the literature...

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Question: How many in-game days do you plan to include for the upcoming release? Or, is there a standard amount of story days you plan to have in each release? (Or is there always just 1 day of story content for each release?)
I can answer this for you. Updates have always been parts of days (mainly because it used to get updated so quick, then due to personal stuff) IIRC BD has said future updates (after the up coming one which concludes day 9) that he plans to do either full days per updates or possibly even a week per update.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes