Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think the plan was for everyone not counting as incest, so, Jamie and Liz's mom whose name escapes me at the moment is a possibility. Could be mistaken though.
Yeah Harper and Natalie will both be lewdable but just Not together. Same with Liz Jamie and Milly. No incest of any kind in this vn.

#teamHarper

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
I just want to say to the developer that this has quickly become one of my favorite games I've played from here or TF. Most of the girls look amazing and I will admit when I first started the game that I was taken aback that Shawna was so much prettier than the LI (I'm using LI become I renamed her.) On top of that, the connection between her and the MC was so deep and believable. I could easily see the MC and Shawn considering themselves brothers if Shawn had not become Shawna. On the topic of transitioning, Skye. With those looks and that body, and with what was said in the back story, I can't see her as anything but a tomboy like the girls I grew up with. Running around with the guys, playing sports against the guys, working on cars, wrestling, throwing punches instead of slaps, a ribald sense of humor, just one of the boys, but that didn't mean they weren't girls. Skye strikes me as a girl that is just an extreme tomboy that is terribly confused by all the changes in current society that tell her that a girl that likes boy things is really just a boy in a girl's body, instead of just a girl that happens to like boy things more than girl things. If she were more manly or had a less bodacious body, maybe I could see it, but currently I just can't. In fact, if she looked more like Penny, I could easier believe it, because Penny... well, Penny...

Now to my few gripes. The grammar has some spelling issues that repeatedly pop up. They're minor, but as a writer myself, they leap out at me and slap me across the face.

I think the phone with the social media app should be a player controlled function so you can access your social media and see what others are saying about you. Also, the ability to choose where to go in the house and at school would be appreciated, but don't take these wants as demands, I know that getting the quality found in this game takes time, effort and inspiration. Keep up the good work, Dev, you rock!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The real question is when can we have some fun with Rainn? She's yummy.

Not yet, but all girls should be romanceable with the exception of Azel, Willow/Cedar/Cedey and Wendy. I would think depending on your response with Bailey you will either get something with Rainn solo or Bailey and Rainn together some point in the future.

Nov 18, 2019

yo (2).png

Hi everyone.

I don't have much to share. I just wanted to post something while I had some time so you guys know what's going on and know what to expect.

Firstly thanks everyone for the congratulations and everything from the last post. Our honeymoon has been absolutely amazing and I'm very appreciative for you guys being patient and understanding about it.
I'm currently still on it but I will be returning home in a few days and I feel completely energized and ready to hit the ground running as soon as I'm home.

I do slightly regret giving the hard date of the 24th as that seems like a short amount of time now as I intended to get some work done during some of the downtime on the honeymoon but I haven't really let myself. It made sense initially as there are a few hours here and there but it feels wrong. Even though my wife said she wouldn't mind if I did, it's definitely not the right time to do so. I packed my laptop solely to do some of the work and haven't opened it once. So I'm a little bit behind where I imagined being but I'm going to do everything I can to try and hit the date. But if things don't go my way and I'm not able to hit it then I'll say that I fully expect it to be out this month. Whether it be the 24th or the 30th, I fully expect it to be out this month.

I have many, many posts planned for after the update. But despite the release date I'll probably hold off until July 1st for them, these posts are things like the plan for the future (a lot has changed since I last talked about it), Q&A, return of Client polls, and a bunch of other goodies.

This upcoming update is one that I feel a good number of people won't like for silly reasons, so I'm a bit anxious for it, but I'm also excited to get it out and get moving again into days 10-14. With that being said I do hope you guys enjoy it when it is out.

So yeah, this was just a little post to keep you informed. I hope you've all been having a good time. And once again thank you for all the well wishes, they mean a ton to me.
Thanks for everything, love you guys <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

View attachment 1250860

Hi everyone.

I don't have much to share. I just wanted to post something while I had some time so you guys know what's going on and know what to expect.

Firstly thanks everyone for the congratulations and everything from the last post. Our honeymoon has been absolutely amazing and I'm very appreciative for you guys being patient and understanding about it.
I'm currently still on it but I will be returning home in a few days and I feel completely energized and ready to hit the ground running as soon as I'm home.

I do slightly regret giving the hard date of the 24th as that seems like a short amount of time now as I intended to get some work done during some of the downtime on the honeymoon but I haven't really let myself. It made sense initially as there are a few hours here and there but it feels wrong. Even though my wife said she wouldn't mind if I did, it's definitely not the right time to do so. I packed my laptop solely to do some of the work and haven't opened it once. So I'm a little bit behind where I imagined being but I'm going to do everything I can to try and hit the date. But if things don't go my way and I'm not able to hit it then I'll say that I fully expect it to be out this month. Whether it be the 24th or the 30th, I fully expect it to be out this month.

I have many, many posts planned for after the update. But despite the release date I'll probably hold off until July 1st for them, these posts are things like the plan for the future (a lot has changed since I last talked about it), Q&A, return of Client polls, and a bunch of other goodies.

This upcoming update is one that I feel a good number of people won't like for silly reasons, so I'm a bit anxious for it, but I'm also excited to get it out and get moving again into days 10-14. With that being said I do hope you guys enjoy it when it is out.

So yeah, this was just a little post to keep you informed. I hope you've all been having a good time. And once again thank you for all the well wishes, they mean a ton to me.

Thank you Tiel.Br for posting that here :)
So ready to see all the ladies again...

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020

View attachment 1250860

Hi everyone.

Thanks for sharing Tiel.Br and Braindrop for the Shauna pic :love: (and the game also :p ). So close yet so far but it's fine, not even having time for restarting a playthrough so same for the update. Don't feel guilty for enjoying your time with your wife and keeping your laptop closed, feeling very familiar to me. ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes