Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
frick yes, finally some time with Harper, Jasmine and the rest of the Gang again.
Will be interessting what happens now at school after what everything happened.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
As someone who enjoys the game and understands that the Dev is going through a lot, I do suggest after this update that every future update, he should hold off giving any release date for future game update drops until he's confident he's close to releasing it. This way, Braindrop doesn't stress about not keeping his word and his supporters don't get upset over him promising a date only having to push it back.

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
I just want to say to the developer that this has quickly become one of my favorite games I've played from here or TF. Most of the girls look amazing and I will admit when I first started the game that I was taken aback that Shawna was so much prettier than the LI (I'm using LI become I renamed her.) On top of that, the connection between her and the MC was so deep and believable. I could easily see the MC and Shawn considering themselves brothers if Shawn had not become Shawna. On the topic of transitioning, Skye. With those looks and that body, and with what was said in the back story, I can't see her as anything but a tomboy like the girls I grew up with. Running around with the guys, playing sports against the guys, working on cars, wrestling, throwing punches instead of slaps, a ribald sense of humor, just one of the boys, but that didn't mean they weren't girls. Skye strikes me as a girl that is just an extreme tomboy that is terribly confused by all the changes in current society that tell her that a girl that likes boy things is really just a boy in a girl's body, instead of just a girl that happens to like boy things more than girl things. If she were more manly or had a less bodacious body, maybe I could see it, but currently I just can't. In fact, if she looked more like Penny, I could easier believe it, because Penny... well, Penny...

Now to my few gripes. The grammar has some spelling issues that repeatedly pop up. They're minor, but as a writer myself, they leap out at me and slap me across the face.

I think the phone with the social media app should be a player controlled function so you can access your social media and see what others are saying about you. Also, the ability to choose where to go in the house and at school would be appreciated, but don't take these wants as demands, I know that getting the quality found in this game takes time, effort and inspiration. Keep up the good work, Dev, you rock!
Whats TF? Never heard of it

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really hope we get some Harper and Jasmine action. I know Rainn won't be anytime soon which makes me sad, but Harper and Jasmine should be up soon....I hope.
I would wager Rainn would be way before Harper. She ain't risking her coaching job anytime soon. Not just because of the past scandal but also not to jeopardize winning.
Harper is more endgame than anytime soon.

#teamHarper

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I would wager Rainn would be way before Harper. She ain't risking her coaching job anytime soon. Not just because of the past scandal but also not to jeopardize winning.
Harper is more endgame than anytime soon.

#teamHarper
Bleh, I dunno...she gives off that she wants MC something fierce. I would welcome Rainn sooner rather than later =). We've only had a few interactions with her so I kinda figured she would be further down the road compared to Harper or even Jasmine but, you do bring up quite a few fair points and I would probably have to side with your conclusion which makes me sad.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Bleh, I dunno...she gives off that she wants MC something fierce. I would welcome Rainn sooner rather than later =). We've only had a few interactions with her so I kinda figured she would be further down the road compared to Harper or even Jasmine but, you do bring up quite a few fair points and I would probably have to side with your conclusion which makes me sad.
I think there will continue to be surprises with some of the girls. We only had a few scenes with Penny and then had sex with her in the parking lot. I assume that will happen with a few other characters as well. So while Harper is obviously a slow burn, which I don't mind and really enjoy, sex with characters like Rainn may happen quicker than their previous interactions with the MC imply.

This upcoming update is one that I feel a good number of people won't like for silly reasons, so I'm a bit anxious for it
I'm also curious what Braindrop is referring to here. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I'm also curious what Braindrop is referring to here. I guess we will find out soon enough.
I assume the update will include massive amounts of teasing with some of the more well loved characters. Not creative enough right now to think of any other „silly reasons“ why people wouldn‘t like the update.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I assume the update will include massive amounts of teasing with some of the more well loved characters. Not creative enough right now to think of any other „silly reasons“ why people wouldn‘t like the update.
Oh i can think of a few...
Like a certain character cockblocking you and this time it's not Damien. Alternatively, a certain lady puts the MC in fuzzy cuffs again. I mean there's been plenty of "things" that have triggered people, the teasing is just the most prominent one.

Reactions: mofonistik

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I do suggest after this update that every future update, he should hold off giving any release date for future game update drops until he's confident he's close to releasing it
That's his future plan (I think) no set release time and perhaps no dates

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes