OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh,them i wont probably enjoy the game then, to bad
Its not quick fuck everygirl without reason type. It still has a very good and intresting story, plus some characters you do have to kinda work for based on what you say/choose. All girls are optional too (apart from 2). The game has 50+ potential Lis too. I suggest play a bit of it, use the WT if need be, and see what you think.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
WTF is going on? No new release in forever.
Lots of life related things. moving, getting engaged then married, going on their honeymoon, finding out they are expecting a child, some PC issues i think. Its taking awhile yes but awhile back BD even said this update is going to be like 1200-2000 new renders or something in size. So even though it has taken awhile But its going to be a MASSIVE Update. And that update will most likely be out by the end of June i think was previously stated.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
WTF is going on? No new release in forever.
Well if you read posts instead of complaining then you might know why...

Basically:
- Health Problems (Eye issues)
- Expecting A Child
- Getting Married
- Honeymoon
- PC Problems

So just be patient, its expected 24th-30th june.

It will be a big update (plus bailey scene rework) consisting of 1500-2000 renders.

Read the FAQ for more information

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Well if you read posts instead of complaining then you might know why...

Basically:
- Health Problems (Eye issues)
- Expecting A Child
- Getting Married
- Honeymoon
- PC Problems

So just be patient, its expected 24th-31st june.

It will be a big update (plus bailey scene rework) consisting of 1500-2000 renders.

Read the FAQ for more information

Damn, that's a lot he's going through. But there is no such day as June 31.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There aren't 50 women in there, unless you mean age. The sex clients also won't be love interests
Actually there are 54 girls in the game. Though of course some of them are very minor so far and may not go on to be love interests, if the idea that 'all girls will be love interests' only applies to girls that the MC actually knows.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
54. I can give you a list if you like. And of course including the cheerleaders, why on earth would you exclude them? Three of them aren't just potential love interests, but ones he's already fucked.
You didn't have to facepalm me. I couldn't count the cheerleaders for hearts from hope because they weren't on the character sheet I found while searching. So yes, do give me the list.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You didn't have to facepalm me. I couldn't count the cheerleaders for hearts from hope because they weren't on the character sheet I found while searching. So yes, do give me the list.
And you didn't have to say stupid shit. I actually miscounted, there are 53 girls in the game, not 54; my old list counted 'Sister' as a separate character as I hadn't updated that part of it since we found out who she was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Because I didn't remember that there were that many/counted them It's a big number, so when I said not counting the hearts for hopes girls it was because I literally couldn't count them. Search only returned day 6 sheet
So you didn't know how many there were at all, but you still insisted that your number was right and mine was wrong. :FacePalm:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes