sam1234567

May 5, 2018
kinda seeing all these negative comments in the thread about Damien and a little confused about them like i get the bad relationship and the betrayal ones what i dont get though is the ones to do with wanting Jasmine to hate fuck the MC because of him in, front of him, because i pretty sure he's gay and i think the most that will do is make him want to fuck the MC and im not really sure how effective that is as a revenge plan for jasmine. in all honestly i think that would actually make her feel worse

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Agree. In the end, in such a situation, you wouldn't be any better to her than Damien, rather worse.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
kinda seeing all these negative comments in the thread about Damien and a little confused about them like i get the bad relationship and the betrayal ones what i dont get though is the ones to do with wanting Jasmine to hate fuck the MC because of him in, front of him, because i pretty sure he's gay and i think the most that will do is make him want to fuck the MC and im not really sure how effective that is as a revenge plan for jasmine. in all honestly i think that would actually make her feel worse
I have sympathy for Damien due to his mothers situation. There might be a slight chance of maybe his new schools team meeting wvm on the court many months in the future after the bad blood is gone. Then maybe we can see about starting from scratch on the friendship situation. But i dont want to hate fuck jasmine infront of him or having him tied up or some nonsense. Thats just dumb and like you said i think thats just going to make her feel worse. And if that happened ( not that it would in this story lol ) that would just make it take a shit ton longer before we get any of that sweet beautiful woman.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I absolutely agree with you about Jasmine. It's best for her to close the Damien chapter and surround herself with her friends to rebuild her self-esteem. When she came to the MC to reassure him that she had nothing to do with Damien's actions, I would have preferred an option along the lines of "give Jasmine a hug", because I definitely had the feeling that she was somewhere afraid at that moment that she would lose her friendship with the MC and the girls in addition to her boyfriend.

As for Damien, I agree only partially. I can understand why he did it and as long as no one was actively harmed by his actions. However, then came the charity bowling and he allowed how the MC was put through the wringer. He then got help from Ayden who is married and also has a child if I am not mistaken. So he has at least as much to lose as Damien, if not more, but didn't hesitate for a moment to rush to the MC's aid.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I have sympathy for Damien due to his mothers situation. There might be a slight chance of maybe his new schools team meeting wvm on the court many months in the future after the bad blood is gone. Then maybe we can see about starting from scratch on the friendship situation. But i dont want to hate fuck jasmine infront of him or having him tied up or some nonsense. Thats just dumb and like you said i think thats just going to make her feel worse. And if that happened ( not that it would in this story lol ) that would just make it take a shit ton longer before we get any of that sweet beautiful woman.

Some of you don't seem to get that Damien is a liar. I think the mother story is a lie. Damien is a manipulator.

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Some of you don't seem to get that Damien is a liar. I think the mother story is a lie. Damien is a manipulator.
I get that he is a liar. Maybe if we knew for sure if his mom is sick or not that would help us with knowing how to treat Damien. But Untill BD says yeah hes full of shit or not we can only speculate. But keep in mind that I think it was Willabelle that said something like The only people that are normally allowed into the school are the people who have bad pasts or a messed up homelife (broken homes). So i mean if that is true for all students then maybe he is not lying about his mom. And that leaves me with the question of what would you do for your moms med bills if you had some rich asshole that said spy on this person and ill pay your moms bills off each month would you do it? I think it was Ryker that was the manipulator and while Damien is a liar who treated jasmine like shit and lied to MC about everything for the most part was manipulated i dont think he was a manipulator a liar yes but not a manipulator.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
There's a lot of projection on Damien in this thread I feel. He betrayed the MC and had good reasons to, as far as we know. We don't owe him a second chance, feel free to turn your back on him forever now and that will be a choice left to the player I reckon if Damien is not needed for the story (basketball), but personally I would not hesitate at all to give him a second chance. What would the MC have done if roles had been reversed? He'd do anything for his own family.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I get that he is a liar. Maybe if we knew for sure if his mom is sick or not that would help us with knowing how to treat Damien. But Untill BD says yeah hes full of shit or not we can only speculate. But keep in mind that I think it was Willabelle that said something like The only people that are normally allowed into the school are the people who have bad pasts or a messed up homelife (broken homes). So i mean if that is true for all students then maybe he is not lying about his mom. And that leaves me with the question of what would you do for your moms med bills if you had some rich asshole that said spy on this person and ill pay your moms bills off each month would you do it? I think it was Ryker that was the manipulator and while Damien is a liar who treated jasmine like shit and lied to MC about everything for the most part was manipulated i dont think he was a manipulator a liar yes but not a manipulator.
His traits are dead on for being narcissist. Also, Willabelle admitted that some of her choices, haven't been optimal. Example would be Ryker and his gang.

Reactions: Kageoni69

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well, if Damien is one thing, he's not a narcissist.
His betrayal is based on the fact that he wants to pay for his mother's treatment.

By definition, characteristics of a narcissist are: self-centeredness, arrogant way of thinking, lack of empathy and need for admiration.

Now let's introduce ourselves to charity bowling: Damien is definitely unhappy in the situation. But the fact that he became Ryker's lackey in the first place is solely because he has to pay his mother's medical bills. Whether this is true or not should be easily proven by the sources of information the MC has through his contacts. What makes the story believable for me: Why should he keep up the story? Kenji never needed such a wild story either, so why Damien?

Ryker and Kenji, on the other hand, fit the definition of narcissist perfectly for me.

And to the gentlemen who want to screw Jasmine in front of Damien to spite him: If anything, do it right and get the phone number of Damien's mother and tell her what her son has done. Regardless of whether the story is true or not, I doubt very much that the lady will be very proud of him and you have hit him where it really hurts him.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Man that Damien

FUCK him

The best revenge would definitely be to have sex with Willow

(totally kidding here guys and gals)

I agree with anyone who said Jasmine should determine what Jasmine wants to move forward. MC has bigger enemies to worry about particularly if Jasmine decides what's best is a clean break from Damien in any and all ways.

But MC should certainly offer any services his D can provide that Jasmine would feel might help.

Reactions: someguy019

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man that Damien

FUCK him

The best revenge would definitely be to have sex with Willow

(totally kidding here guys and gals)

I agree with anyone who said Jasmine should determine what Jasmine wants to move forward. MC has bigger enemies to worry about particularly if Jasmine decides what's best is a clean break from Damien in any and all ways.

But MC should certainly offer any services his D can provide that Jasmine would feel might help.
I am ready to help Jasmine.From 1 year and half:)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And that leaves me with the question of what would you do for your moms med bills if you had some rich asshole that said spy on this person and ill pay your moms bills off each month would you do it? I think it was Ryker that was the manipulator and while Damien is a liar who treated jasmine like shit and lied to MC about everything for the most part was manipulated i dont think he was a manipulator a liar yes but not a manipulator.
If it was just the spying I'd be inclined to give him another chance. But he was also along for the ride with the attack on the bowling alley (and don't anyone give any 'he didn't actually hit anyone' BS, he knew it was coming and didn't warn anyone, that makes him complicit in everything the others did).

obey559

Jun 8, 2017
Is it just me or does anyone else feel that when this update gets released it is gonna break this site?
Since his posts are behind a paywall again I haven't seem the updates . Time to search old posts.

Reactions: Tavi13
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes