issue28

May 17, 2020
(and don't anyone give any 'he didn't actually hit anyone' BS, he knew it was coming and didn't warn anyone, that makes him complicit in everything the others did).
To play a bit of a devil's advocate... I don't think anyone knew it was coming, including Ryker. How I see the scene play, most of it was in the heat of the moment. If you remember they were there looking for Charles, for something unrelated to the charity event and the argument with the MC started all that followed. From how is presented it wasn't a premeditated action.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
To play a bit of a devil's advocate... I don't think anyone knew it was coming, including Ryker. How I see the scene play, most of it was in the heat of the moment. If you remember they were there looking for Charles, for something unrelated to the charity event and the argument with the MC started all that followed. From how is presented it wasn't a premeditated action.
I don't think it was heat of the moment cause if he was looking for Charles then he and his men would have been unarmed. I thinklooking for Charles was an excuse to attack mc.

• Angry
Reactions: Lokitox8

Guss

May 26, 2018
I remember this game update cycle was weekly or monthly, why no update in like 5 month?
Give the guy a break, I mean, eye issues, a wedding and now a baby Braindrop on the way...gotta understand...happy wife...happy life. I've seen this dev drop early...I've also seen him drop little late, but, no worries, he's always worked his ass off to get the next update out.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
This site, Mega, Nopy, Mixdrop....all of them are going to be crashing within 20 minutes of the update dropping :)
I am also worried that some of us might not be able to download even as it will be a big update so will be bery big in size and will be bigger even after compression also so we might not be able to download even the compressed one and that would be really sad. I will be one of those who will suffer from this. I only have around 2 GB download per day with me so I might be one those and I am very sad about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Weak animation overall, seriously confused why their supporters keep spamming my game's discussion with "concern trolling," but oh well. The story is decent, and I liked the close up shots in general - ideally those would be further away, as it cuts off the top of the head a lot. Shrug.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well seems the update gets another push back

Now it will come out somewhere in july

Just letting everyone know

So no one has to wait for nothing this coming week
Correction: It MIGHT slide into the start of July but he is aiming for the 30th. Can't put him at fault tho due to family emergencies. We just patiently wait.

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
I'm sorry but if this Dev continues to push the update back he's going down pretty much the same path Icstor from Milfy City went on. Of promising us an update on such and such a date and then when that date arrived we got shit. Just man up dude and either give us an update or don't promise us one until your ready to release it.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I'm sorry but if this Dev continues to push the update back he's going down pretty much the same path Icstor from Milfy City went on. Of promising us an update on such and such a date and then when that date arrived we got shit. Just man up dude and either give us an update or don't promise us one until your ready to release it.
It's a shame that braindrop is compared to icstor and it's annoying too. In contrast to Icstor, Braindrop has been pausing payments for months. There are not many or none who would do the same thing as Braindrop, which shows that he is one of the few developers who does not pull the money out of his supporters pockets like icstor does. So your comparison is very badly chosen. The only thing you can blame Braindrop is that he sometimes sets deadlines that he can't keep, but that's human and happens sometimes to every developer.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's a shame that braindrop is compared to icstor and it's annoying too. In contrast to Icstor, Braindrop has been pausing payments for months. There are not many or none who would do the same thing as Braindrop, which shows that he is one of the few developers who does not pull the money out of his supporters pockets like icstor does. So your comparison is very badly chosen. The only thing you can blame Braindrop is that he sometimes sets deadlines that he can't keep, but that's human and happens sometimes to every developer.
Remember, facts are irrelevant to a critic's narrative. Facts must conform to the narrative in order to be considered.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yeah he's such an asshole for not planning/predicting family emergencies, health problem and personal life causing the update to be pushed back. Anyway I got to go i plan to have my computer die in 5 minutes, cheerio

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well seems the update gets another push back

Now it will come out somewhere in july

Just letting everyone know

So no one has to wait for nothing this coming week
As i have told...but there is always those holy knights that cannot understand that, and because i said that the game will not be here in 8 days, they think that i'm talking shit of the dev. The dev is with a lot of stuff in his head (both heads :LOL:) we don't need a genius to know that the update will delay, but people think "no, the game will be here the first hour of day 24". That's the level of fanaticism of some people here, if you say anything, even constructive criticism, they think that you are talking shit about the dev and the game. The dev is a good buy, bad with dates but a good guy, but that don't make you travel in time.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes