zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
With all the ass talk, I'm a little surprised nobody's mentioned Natalie's yet (unless I missed it). It was quite something.
Right????
I mean, I liked her from the very beginning because she was cute and all but damn... She's so sexy that I don't even care about the haircut change anymore.
By the way, I hope we get more Ruby content soon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is this game intended to be an incest game since i can rename characters?
None yet, but I'd say in the future definitely adoptive mother, probably sister and maybe birth mother.

For the incest stuff, I don't think MC's sister or mom will be romance options if/when they do meet. It doesn't fit MC's personality to want to do that, he doesn't even want to do anything with Azel who he views as his mom even though she technically isn't.

You would also have to consider how Azel feels about it, she views MC as her son so she probably wouldn't get along with his real mom very well.
I wouldn't assume that, it's not like she would be taking him away from her or anything, he's an adult now and Azel is living with him. And as for him not doing anything with Azel, I'm pretty sure it's been hinted a few times that he will, at least if we choose to.

ya but Rachel is pushing him towards Azel, so some of those barriers are already coming down, and I think azel would actually benefit from the mom being in their lives since it would help the mc distance himself from the idea of Azel being his mom.
I really don't think Azel will ever stop being his mom, at most he would have two mommies.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok hmm after playing this update , all i can say is wow (AGAIN) awesome ,, did some things i only thought would be cool ,, its like the dev read my mind .. awesome awesome awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

jackwhite6

Mar 31, 2019
This game is incredible, but I must admit each time I go back to play the next update I have forgotten most of the girls names, and there are a lot of them, so when someone references one of them I have no idea who they are talking about.

Would anyone be willing to make a handy graphic showing the all the girls pictures with their names as a reference? Would anyone else find this useful? Or do I just have a terrible memory lol.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
With all the ass talk, I'm a little surprised nobody's mentioned Natalie's yet (unless I missed it). It was quite something.
Emi's ass in those yoga pants wasn't too shabby either tho to be honest my mind just keep flashing back to one image and it ain't an ass

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Bloody fucking hell finally i can begin to play the game. :cautious: damn net was down since yesterday morning till now. FYI its now 9:20 AM it went off yesterday at around 8 am. For you in the US its 2:20 AM now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bloody fucking hell finally i can begin to play the game. :cautious: damn net was down since yesterday morning till now. FYI its now 9:20 AM it went off yesterday at around 8 am. For you in the US its 2:20 AM now.
closer to 2:30 AM but meh close enough :) but damn dude that blows I was wondering where you had been all day lol You will definitely be happy with the update tho so enjoy it :D

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
it's 4:40am and I just finished the new version. This ending got me hyped but what can I do? lol. easily one of the best games on development rn. btw, RIP to dev's father figure, this last month hasn't been kind to u but I hope everything gets better in the near future, thanks for not leaving the game due to your personal problems (although we would understand it), cheers fam

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
I kind of wish that Eden isn't just going to be side character within our "job".

I'm interestet in her character (well yeah in my opinion she is also very hot) and would like to see her whole personality

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Hey, I wonder....what's with the chicken and salad choice? Does it actually matters somehow or its just unimportant choice? :unsure: :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes