May 22, 2019
This game is incredible, but I must admit each time I go back to play the next update I have forgotten most of the girls names, and there are a lot of them, so when someone references one of them I have no idea who they are talking about.

Would anyone be willing to make a handy graphic showing the all the girls pictures with their names as a reference? Would anyone else find this useful? Or do I just have a terrible memory lol.
Being honest my memory is terrible, usually I can just associate 3/4 names with their faces but I think it's just the fact that the others didn't have much screen time yet

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Just perfect, the harem is slowly growing and I'm very happy. You only need a bigger house to have all these chicks close together. :cool: Another good update good job. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
What a cliffhanger, leaving us wanting more. It's best MC listens to Rachael and find a new home for him and the girls to live, before he ends up like Kimmy but on a larger scale.
Yay, more Zoe for Day 5 update. Poor Emiko. Hopefully the Elizabeth and Jamie issue is settled soon. Will we see Kimmy in a maid uniform or will MC put a stop to the maid job? Penelope with the imaginary girlfriend reference to Manti Te'o, i remember that. The arcade scene with Shauna running around and jumping on the games like a monkey brings back memories of going to "Chuck E. Cheese", watching bad kids run around and knock over people's food, them trying to steal tokens and tickets.

Looking back, i realized Willow was saying it's "too bad" that MC has a girlfriend, all the while having Ryker as her boyfriend. What kind of trouble will she get MC into?

Sports Athletes do often jump and crossover into entertainment/showbiz, but instead of getting to do a "Space Jam" movie, MC gets to do a sex tape with Eden, the best paid actress and have it intentionally leaked and be the future father of her baby. Maybe MC makes an red carpet appearance at Eden's movie premiere.
So with the introduction of Eden, will we possibly see Eden's co-star actresses like this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Isn't Keyana an athlete too? What sport does she play? Tennis, Track & Field, Volleyball?

I'm curious to find out if embarrassing Damien will effect the basketball game results and/or chances with Jasmine.

Maybe Bailey fans could borrow these 2 fan-chants from another but differently spelled Bayley.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: damien_sensei

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's best MC listens to Rachael and find a new home for him and the girls to live, before he ends up like Kimmy but on a larger scale.
Whatever happens, MC clearly needs a place with more rooms. I mean, Stacy is already crashing on the couch, and I doubt she'll be the last one moving in. 40 or so bedrooms should do, you know, for now. :sneaky:

Oct 31, 2019
Fairly pleased with the recent update. Not huge, but the whole thing is complex, with so many gals to juggle. So, a nod there for that. One thing about this that isn't important to the focus of the VN (naughty bits), I am not convinced that the lead character is a college basketball player. Just doesn't seem competitive enough or something. ha

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Whatever happens, MC clearly needs a place with more rooms. I mean, Stacy is already crashing on the couch, and I doubt she'll be the last one moving in. 40 or so bedrooms should do, you know, for now. :sneaky:
Yeah, for now. With some king size beds for good measure. MC also gave Jasmine an open invitation to come stay with him. MC will need to take on more breeding stud contracts and get some mansions.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Mar 27, 2019
Maybe MC needs to have Rachael instead of getting him a house get a little hotel like in Harem Hotel :unsure::sneaky: Also definitely wouldn't mind the possibility of an upcumming incest tag :love:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes