Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
OH COME ON! This is hell of downgrade. Why you do that man...

View attachment 480917
We've been over this before. There is only one change - the hair style. And Braindrop has told us why he made the change. He felt the original did not fit the personality of the girl he wanted to portray for the character of Harper's daughter. In other words, we had enough cheerleader-types and rebels already.

Natalie is the girl next door, not the emo next door.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
We've been over this before. There is only one change - the hair style. And Braindrop has told us why he made the change. He felt the original did not fit the personality of the girl he wanted to portray for the character of Harper's daughter. In other words, we had enough cheerleader-types and rebels already.

Natalie is the girl next door, not the emo next door.
Completely agree.. Nat (Harper's daughter) has been basically sheltered and a home-body most of her life so the down-to-earth "girl next door" kind of haircut is definitely more reflective of her personality than the rocker/emo chick style.

Plus that haircut (emo) has been used on sooo many other girls/women in so many games at this point.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Edit: After looking my quates about this comment. I see.. Looks like there is no one here having eyes in their face. I'm realy sorry about them. I'm just curious who comment here while they deosnt has eyes :HideThePain:

View attachment 480917
I like her before more than now but when a girl is sweet, gentle like her you tend to forget about appearance

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Is this version supposed to have no sound or music going on? I don't remember the last version I played being so quiet but maybe I just forgot

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Edit : added an "on topic" pic and quote

Edit: After looking my quates about this comment. I see.. Looks like there is no one here having eyes in their face. I'm realy sorry about them. I'm just curious who comment here while they deosnt has eyes :HideThePain:

View attachment 480917
I preferred her old hair as well, but it IS pretty overused these days. I wouldn't say she's been ruined or anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like her before more than now but when a girl is sweet, gentle like her you tend to forget about appearance
Nice when she's the complete package though, right?

Yep...Bell-kun is a retard...

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First time we saw her,she is coming back from Comic Con after doing some cosplay:)
Now we see real Natalie.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
For me Natalie's old hairstyle wasnt a rocker/emo style. I liked it a lot more than the new style. New style is not bad but as i saw someone saying the old style is used a lot in other games, this new style is used way more. I prefer the the old style since it kinda gave Natalie an uniqueness to her. Her old style is more used for the mature type that are around mid 20's than late teens, early 20's.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
I'm still curious as to the base model used for Jamie. I love the eyes and face shape.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm a fan of Nat's new style..i think..imho..the problem with some folks is they think she is not the same model used..she is..just the makeup is gone..i think if she puts some makeup on y'all be happy with her new hairstyle...ponytails are good for the ole giddyup you sexy dame hindquarters boink :p

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
For me Natalie's old hairstyle wasnt a rocker/emo style. I liked it a lot more than the new style. New style is not bad but as i saw someone saying the old style is used a lot in other games, this new style is used way more. I prefer the the old style since it kinda gave Natalie an uniqueness to her. Her old style is more used for the mature type that are around mid 20's than late teens, early 20's.
I prefer the old one but this one fits her better I think. She looks more cute/shy now with this hair so that's one of the reasons I don't even care about the change anymore.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes