badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
Consensual polyamory needs to be a tag. I think this is the first game I've played, ever, where everyone is totally fine with you fucking everyone else and nobody gets drugged or has their mind broken. Didn't even know I needed this until I played it. 5* and I'll be watching closely for further updates.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Consensual polyamory needs to be a tag.
I agree with having more, and consequently more detailed tags, but I'd actually say the "Harem" tag covers this one. In an actual harem the girls would know about each other, and therefore be alright with it.

Edit : The consensual polyamory thing would imply the girls would also be banging other guys on the side, which would end up falling into the dreaded N-word territory.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I agree with having more, and consequently more detailed tags, but I'd actually say the "Harem" tag covers this one. In an actual harem the girls would know about each other, and therefore be alright with it.

Edit : The consensual polyamory thing would imply the girls would also be banging other guys on the side, which would end up falling into the dreaded N-word territory.
Not necessarily, that would be more of a swinging/sharing type thing or open relationship; when the couple has sex with other couples (swinging) or when the couple has sex with others outside the relationship consensually.

This is basically an open relationship (to an extent) that leads to polyamory/polygamy (because the girls become MC's GF's).

Besides that, I dont' think any of the girls are interested in any of the guys besides MC. None of them are "good" enough to do it either, but with MC's personality I could see potentially a path that could involve the swinging/sharing. Perhaps with Damien/Jasmine if they don't break up. Although I highly doubt that.

dumbcow

Aug 9, 2016
I could totally see a path where Damien feels bad for neglecting Jasmine and let's MC bang her, for players who don't want to do him completely dirty.

But I'm way more interested in seeing Shauna and MC taking turns impregnating the core harem to make a connected family.

• Haha
Reactions: poloko

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
All we need now is a title screen and a jaunty theme tune and we've got opening credits!
If any of these were royality free or even public domain i'd suggest the OG's of Basketball themes

To bad they aren't though.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Yeah, obviously that isn't going to happen.

The closest the girls are going to get to another dick besides MC is Shauna and Penelope ;)
ya since the mc makes it fairly clear that he does not want the girls messing around with others, although i am curious if rachel might be a way to push him towards being okay with that.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
If Braindrop is still thinking of an mascot for the game I would like to see if we get an horse mascot.... WVM... WILD Virginia Mustang's something in that nature as an example :unsure:
636220765314105446-FSV-WomensBBv.-Miami-AS-020617-0007.jpg

also an scene with the mascot and cheerleader's in an routine like this.:love:
(and an way we bring back the big horse cock in the game that most ppl didn't like with the MC having and an funny mascot way) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Doxxi and Braindrop

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If Braindrop is still thinking of an mascot for the game I would like to see if we get an horse mascot.... WVM... WILD Virginia Mustang's something in that nature as an example :unsure:
I think the WVM team is called "The Stars", although I may be mistaken.

(and anway we bring back the big horse cock in the game that most ppl didn't like with the MC having and an funny mascot way) :ROFLMAO:
The hero we need.
364612_batsig.png

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Hope the dev feels better. Shit gets rough during the holidays.

Weird that the sister fights with Jamie when she mentioned doing better getting along with her.

Kinda hoped the date with Shauna would go solo but the voyeur? scene was pretty good. Nice to see Shauna being more open with her body.

Wonder how both moms get along if at all. Enjoyed the update overall.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
New style is not bad but as i saw someone saying the old style is used a lot in other games, this new style is used way more.
Is it? I can name about three or four off the top of my head games that I've played fully that use her old hair and not a one for her new hair.

I prefer the the old style since it kinda gave Natalie an uniqueness to her.
Interesting, seeing as it's used in so many games it didn't maker her feel unique at all to me. Sure, It's pretty similar to Liz's now but Liz has dyed her hair back (or tired to at least) and Nat's new hair fits her shy self a lot more than the old "look at me" hair.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
For me Natalie's old hairstyle wasnt a rocker/emo style. I liked it a lot more than the new style. New style is not bad but as i saw someone saying the old style is used a lot in other games, this new style is used way more. I prefer the the old style since it kinda gave Natalie an uniqueness to her. Her old style is more used for the mature type that are around mid 20's than late teens, early 20's.
Yeah it's kind of silly to come with the argument that this hairstyle is overused and then switch to the ponytail (very unique indeed :D)

To say it doesn't fit her personality is another thing. I don't think you have to be an outgoing person to care for your looks and want to feel pretty (could be just me but ok) but if we follow that argument than the same applies to Shauna (maybe even Bailey)

If I remember correctly Braindrop ones said that he has issues with her hairstyle becaus the hair acts like a bitch... so in the end i'm very sad about the change but I totally understand it if there is a problem with working with this kind of hair. But at least I would like to see her with open hair (nothing special just simple open hair). I think that also could change a lot

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes