UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Can anyone send me the names and who they are scene by scene in this game? New Ep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think she understands what you're asking for...

You want someone to play through the latest episode and tell you which characters show up, scene-by-scene? :WaitWhat:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She's great.... I'm a little sad that so far no one noticed ( or cared) that she got a recent make over tho
Well, the only time I've seen her in the last week when she wasn't curled up by your feet or hiding behind you and holding your sleeve is when I came around a corner and nearly bumped into her heading to the kitchens. She gave me a look that could kill and hissed at me before moving on.

Startled the hell out of me and nearly made me trip back into the wall, so I didn't really notice her new style. The whole "reeducation" thing clearly took its toll. How long until she turns back into friendly-giggly SB again?

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How long until she turns back into friendly-giggly SB again?
There is no need to call her a silly bitch.

You're just lucky i'm a really nice person and won't tell anyone else that's what you abbreviated Slave Bailey into.

Honestly you should be grateful for my well kept secrecy that no one could ever get out of me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Damn, why'd you have to do Ryker like that? :ROFLMAO:

But thank you very much for this!
Hey, you're the one who did that to him. ;)
Seriously though, he was a difficult one because he only appears in two scenes and in neither of them are we talking to him.
When we meet more characters I'll update it, and if there's a better picture of him by then I might change it. Or not, I mean it's a good look for him...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
There is no need to call her a silly bitch.

You're just lucky i'm a really nice person and won't tell anyone else that's what you abbreviated Slave Bailey into.

Honestly you should be grateful for my well kept secrecy that no one could ever get out of me.
Nobody huh?

*casts a sideways glance over at Raven Tomoe, half-hidden behind a corner as she fondles a very large aubergine vibrator and eyes Avaron1974 with a hungry look*

Uh huh...

*sighs*

...how much do you want? :cautious:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nobody huh?

*casts a sideways glance over at Raven Tomoe, half-hidden behind a corner as she fondles a very large aubergine vibrator and eyes Avaron1974 with a hungry look*

Uh huh...

*sighs*

...how much do you want? :cautious:
I'll take the large aubergine vibrator.

Tomoe's are optional but i'll take as a bonus.

I promise to have her back in one piece.

I'll keep the vibrator though.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well, the only time I've seen her in the last week when she wasn't curled up by your feet or hiding behind you and holding your sleeve is when I came around a corner and nearly bumped into her heading to the kitchens. She gave me a look that could kill and hissed at me before moving on.

Startled the hell out of me and nearly made me trip back into the wall, so I didn't really notice her new style. The whole "reeducation" thing clearly took its toll. How long until she turns back into friendly-giggly SB again?
SB: You really ought to tell em the truth Daddy......

*sigh* I guess yer right kitten.... Truth is the first Slave Bailey had become tad.....well.....FUCKING PSYCHOTIC and....steps had to be taken. I didn't have the heart to put her down so she's been put in stasis in the basement. I prayed to Braindrop for a new model and received her yesterday morning. She has the originals personality but I'm still working on her memory so she doesn't really remember you :(

SB : aaaw Daddy I know it was hard to do but I promise I'll be a good girl and only chew off the faces off the people you tell me to so it doesn't happen again

*Kisses SB on the forehead* Thank you kitten

SB: *purrrrr*

GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
I'm clearly the wrong person to ask about seeking help I started a cult in honor of my favorite girl and treeat my avatar as a living pet :D
Note to self....don't start any cults. Got it.

I'm sure I'll be fiiiine . Just need to set my alarm to 3am So i know when to turn game off and get some sleep. Yeah...... I'll be fiiiine

• Haha
Reactions: Doxxi and Abhai

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
I don't comment all that much , I mostly lurk keep to myself .. bitch here and there ... BUT ...

I have to say something about this game and how it changed my (lets say) opinion...

I first played with Shauna as a female and had no intentions to play the other side. My stance just wouldn't let me. Narrow minded old folk here. Seriously I'm set in my ways and thinking. My friend (she shares the affection for adult games) who is considerably younger than I am played the Trans route convinced me to play it that way, reluctantly i did and i must say Braindrop in the way he portrayed Shauna and the MC's interactions has changed my thinking and overall outlook on the subject. This may sound silly because this is just a damn game but it really has and from now on I will be more open to that lifestyle or choice than I was before. Laugh if you must but something just clicked in my narrow mind after playing this that way.

Is this game perfect ... NO ... BUT it has an overall wonderful good vibe and feeling ... Isn't that what it's all about? It just Draws you in and keeps you there with a smile on your stupid face .

Braindrop keep up this amazing game , and I would take Shauna either way...

Peace all ;)

GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
I'm clearly the wrong person to ask about seeking help I started a cult in honor of my favorite girl and treeat my avatar as a living pet :D
Aww man......I just met Bailey (literally right before typing this) .....it looks like that's your avatar

Better set that alarm to 3:45

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
So what was said about the MC getting a smaller cock? I mean it was pretty huge, it was like one of the first things I noticed changing.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
SB: You really ought to tell em the truth Daddy......

*sigh* I guess yer right kitten.... Truth is the first Slave Bailey had become tad.....well.....FUCKING PSYCHOTIC and....steps had to be taken. I didn't have the heart to put her down so she's been put in stasis in the basement. I prayed to Braindrop for a new model and received her yesterday morning. She has the originals personality but I'm still working on her memory so she doesn't really remember you :(

SB : aaaw Daddy I know it was hard to do but I promise I'll be a good girl and only chew off the faces off the people you tell me to so it doesn't happen again

*Kisses SB on the forehead* Thank you kitten

SB: *purrrrr*
Aww man, that's unfortunate. I knew the cloning process wasn't totally perfected, but she really did seem to be stable and doing well.

Well...pleased to meet you, umm..."again", Slave Bailey. I'm sure your "dad" will tell you all about me and the rest of the members. I know I'm a little less formal with the High Priest than you might expect, but for the record I'm definitely one of the ones you don't have to worry about, so please, no more hissing, ok?

*points to the unique embroidery on his robes*

Anyway, back to work.

*starts pushing a large cart full of boxes marked "Rush Delivery - Do Not Drop" down the hallway towards a secure elevator*

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes