UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
BD says ALL girls are ( or will be) romanceable so prolly not hell it seems far more likely that being with Bailey would LEAAD to Rainn lol. In the unlikely event it did cut off Rainn..well price I will gladly pay since denying Bailey would be against my religion :D
Since they're such close friends, and since it seems likely Bailey is the "gateway" to Rainn, it's entirely possible Bailey will lead to a threesome with Rainn as well. Maybe even a foursome with Emiko for the Tiny Trinity trifecta! I mean, you never know...Braindrop does read these messages, maybe it'll give him some ideas. ;)

(and hey, I got to post something on-topic with the rest of this post now!)

SB: I can't help it I'm still trained to hate being touched by anyone but Daddy I DID bump into you tho so I'm sorry :( Look at the bright side if I was my sister your balls would likely be lodged somewhere in your lower GI tract *giggle* I promise to be nicer from now *goes and sits at her Masters feet rest her head on his lap*

Well memory loss aside you don't display membership like the rest of us either so no wonder you scared her I would think as a founding member you would be better than that :p

*glances at boxes* Ah seems the valium resupply finally came in! I hope you didn't import that shit from China again they cut their shit with drain cleaner wouldn't be surprise if that had something to do with SB1 going looney tunes on me. We should also prolly put a new lock on the store room We don't need another candy bowl incident turnng this place into another Walking Dead zombie casting call...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Since they're such close friends, and since it seems likely Bailey is the "gateway" to Rainn, it's entirely possible Bailey will lead to a threesome with Rainn as well. Maybe even a foursome with Emiko for the Tiny Trinity trifecta! I mean, you never know...Braindrop does read these messages, maybe it'll give him some ideas. ;)

So the Chronicles of the Cult of the Goddess Bailey begin... :devilish: I figure this was going to happen I even given you the title for it Chronicles of the Cult one Goddess to rule them all. And if I know Krypt Angel his written something good in response :LOL::)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just finished playing this game for the 1st time.
Its pretty great, most harem type games don't have a good plot but this game surprised me.
I'm definitely looking forward to next update.

Reactions: Walter Victor

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
Oct 14, 2019
.46 update is corrupted or what, the Android version I m talking about it's 1.1 GB the update and then after we take so much pain to download a shopping 1.1GB it doesn't install. Earlier one was very smooth don't know what's wrong with it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
.46 update is corrupted or what, the Android version I m talking about it's 1.1 GB the update and then after we take so much pain to download a shopping 1.1GB it doesn't install. Earlier one was very smooth don't know what's wrong with it.
I think I saw someone mention something about that to Braindrop on discord but I don't think he has figured out what the problem is so he hasn't been able to fix it yet

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Yeah I've been told there are some issues with the android version for some people. Either from failing to install or from people losing their saves.
The issue being is I can't recreate the problem. All of my test devices are working and I didn't do anything differently.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I plan to believe me :p but I made an promise to be good for an bit that's the only reason I haven't written anything lately I also thought with what we been writing on here needed an title ;)
mine wasn't nearly as elaborate because I'm playing Ecchi Sensei day 10-11 (or I should say 8-11 since they fixed the week 1 save problem) so I was a bit distracted.

I don't care if you join in again my only rule is you are forbidden to play with my pet :p she is mine......try something like last time again and it will be grounds for excommunication or worse depending on my mood :devilish:

Oct 14, 2019
Oh that's sad to hear. I was looking forward to playing the update. If there was some way .exe could be played in android that would have done the trick. Anyways can't help it so maybe wait for next update.
Yeah I've been told there are some issues with the android version for some people. Either from failing to install or from people losing their saves.
The issue being is I can't recreate the problem. All of my test devices are working and I didn't do anything differently.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes