Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All this talk about Bailey and Rainn and I'm just here waiting for some intimate coaching sessions ;)
Both are a win in my eyes :p but I'm also looking forward to more Veronica scenes especially if she were to offer up some private lessons as well ;)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Quite possibly the second or first depending on how you look at it.. anyway the "second" game I chose not to pursue Harem route... and guess what.. The game forces it upon me.. :p

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Quite possibly the second or first depending on how you look at it.. anyway the "second" game I chose not to pursue Harem route... and guess what.. The game forces it upon me.. :p
No it doesn't.....The only girl forced on you is Shauna and an extra girlfriend doesn't constitute a harem :p The rest of the girls in the game you are given clear choices as to whether you want to pursue them and yer perfectly free not to

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Oh boy, what a week so far.

From building another pc to making custom textures. This week has included it all.
Sadly my gpu was DOA but the replacement should be here today so expect that "Where is the money going" post tomorrow morning. :)

It seems like every week I'm typing about us hitting a new milestone. Over 500 patrons...
Thank you all so fucking much, you guys are the reason I'm improving and your support is making WVM a better game and making me a better dev.
I'll illustrate this point further tomorrow but the funds I earn here are almost entirely all going back into WVM. From hardware to assets to artwork.
Every single one of these teaser images would not have been possible on my old rig that I made days 1 and 2 on.

I'm not one to waste money. I live cheap, I eat cheap, I have very inexpensive tastes. I don't smoke, do drugs, or drink alcohol. I don't have any money burning habits.
I'm not certain why I'm sharing all of this now, I guess just to show that I want your money to matter. I want to continue to grow and deliver a game that people enjoy. I want you to feel like supporting me was worth it.

I would also like to thank everyone who has reached out to me about what I wrote at the end of day 4. All of your kind words and encouragement has really helped. <3
I'm also finally getting over this cold. So this month is shaping up to be better.

I'd like to throw a final thanks to my buddy PixelRepublic for the logos I'll be using on a ton of upcoming things. (He's also the guy who made the new main menu and banner for my patreon.)
He didn't ask for this but him and some others are working on a new site called
It's a site designed to keep you up to date with news in the avn community. It will also feature reviews and interviews with devs. Find out more here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewdpixe...tures-on-the-world-of-avn-cumming-soon.41724/

Thanks guys, love you. <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just wait for Penelope to join in, can do a conga line dance around the house with everyone either in someones butt or with someone in their butt. Azel-MC-Jamie-Shauna-Penelope. :devilish: game needs another trans character then it can be ( insert girl here)- Shauna-Penelope-TransGirlX- MC wooooo party time!! That can be the post-game victory dance.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes