SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
.46 update is corrupted or what, the Android version I m talking about it's 1.1 GB the update and then after we take so much pain to download a shopping 1.1GB it doesn't install. Earlier one was very smooth don't know what's wrong with it.
Apk gamers has a compressed version that works.

Wildbi11

Sep 23, 2017
I'm enjoying this game more and more as it progresses. This update was pretty great. It took an amount of self control to not play it early, heh.
The pacing of the game is kind of ridiculous, though. Not about the amount of content - that is good. Merely from the narrative angle, it's crazy how much is happening in this handful of days. Would make more sense if it was spread out just a tiny bit more. But it's hardly and issue.
I continue to look forward to more of this game. Glad I jumped on the train back at the day 2 update.
Yeah I'd like to support that.
At this rate, MC will have fucked all the NPCs by Day 8, and the whole campus by Day 20.
And then maybe the rest of the year will be an actual basketball sim. How's that for a concept?

But on a more serious note, it's still an awesome game with loveable characters ;)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah I'd like to support that.
At this rate, MC will have fucked all the NPCs by Day 8, and the whole campus by Day 20.
And then maybe the rest of the year will be an actual basketball sim. How's that for a concept?

But on a more serious note, it's still an awesome game with loveable characters ;)
Unless Michael J Fox's teen wolf shows up, then mc will have a true rival and may lose half his harem.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no walkthrough for this game?
See girl.
Get 2 options.
A = give her a gut full of sperm.
B = move along.

Pick A to fuck the girl, pick B to not fuck the girl.

You now have a walkthrough for all important decisions in WVM.

That was hard work, I need a break.

Will I do prefer being with an woman an over man any day no a fence to you guy's but only another girl know's how to please a women... :sneaky: ;)
My straight friends seem happy enough with their men so some of them must know what they are doing.

Or they have an extensive collection of toys.

I got carried away with the toy buying when I was single ... our under bed drawers are full. Pretty sure if they all turned on at once the bed would vibrate itself out of the room.

Might have to try that one night when I can't sleep. Sex toy sluts version of a vibrating bed.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
See girl.
Get 2 options.
A = give her a gut full of sperm.
B = move along.

Pick A to fuck the girl, pick B to not fuck the girl.

You now have a walkthrough for all important decisions in WVM.

That was hard work, I need a break.

My straight friends seem happy enough with their men so some of them must know what they are doing.

Or they have an extensive collection of toys.

I got carried away with the toy buying when I was single ... our under bed drawers are full. Pretty sure if they all turned on at once the bed would vibrate itself out of the room.

Might have to try that one night when I can't sleep. Sex toy sluts version of a vibrating bed.
A candid look into the young Avaron1974 's closet. Chic, organized, fun, sassy, simple, and deadly.

1575952029096.png

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes