Apr 28, 2018
Quick question, I'm at the shower scene right at the start of the game where Shauna is spying. If I decide to pursue her, as of day 4, can I break it off with the girlfriend and just see Shauna or am I forced to date both?

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
This game is insane, but very enjoyable.

I don't know why people complained about the MC's dick being too big. As if the other aspects were more realistic. Now it's inconsistent, which I find more problematic.

Reactions: Walter Victor

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I'm enjoying this game more and more as it progresses. This update was pretty great. It took an amount of self control to not play it early, heh.
The pacing of the game is kind of ridiculous, though. Not about the amount of content - that is good. Merely from the narrative angle, it's crazy how much is happening in this handful of days. Would make more sense if it was spread out just a tiny bit more. But it's hardly and issue.
I continue to look forward to more of this game. Glad I jumped on the train back at the day 2 update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildbi11

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Aww man, that's unfortunate. I knew the cloning process wasn't totally perfected, but she really did seem to be stable and doing well.

Well...pleased to meet you, umm..."again", Slave Bailey. I'm sure your "dad" will tell you all about me and the rest of the members. I know I'm a little less formal with the High Priest than you might expect, but for the record I'm definitely one of the ones you don't have to worry about, so please, no more hissing, ok?

*points to the unique embroidery on his robes*

Anyway, back to work.

*starts pushing a large cart full of boxes marked "Rush Delivery - Do Not Drop" down the hallway towards a secure elevator*
SB: I can't help it I'm still trained to hate being touched by anyone but Daddy I DID bump into you tho so I'm sorry :( Look at the bright side if I was my sister your balls would likely be lodged somewhere in your lower GI tract *giggle* I promise to be nicer from now *goes and sits at her Masters feet rest her head on his lap*

Well memory loss aside you don't display membership like the rest of us either so no wonder you scared her I would think as a founding member you would be better than that :p

*glances at boxes* Ah seems the valium resupply finally came in! I hope you didn't import that shit from China again they cut their shit with drain cleaner wouldn't be surprise if that had something to do with SB1 going looney tunes on me. We should also prolly put a new lock on the store room We don't need another candy bowl incident turnng this place into another Walking Dead zombie casting call...

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Will I do prefer being with an woman an over man any day no a fence to you guy's but only another girl know's how to please a women... :sneaky: ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SB:*peeks out from behind her Master*...Daddy she's kinda scary.....

Ah that's Sister Raven I had to spare you a lot of memories of her...since they pertain to how yer sister got broken....We shouldn't have a problem this time since she promised not to touch my toys anymore but be careful nonetheless

SB: *nods* Yes Daddy

:p

GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
Ok first question I think I'm stuck at. Should Jasmine break up with Damien? I barely know the dude but he seems cool and Jasmine is hot. Don't wanna mess friendship up with him

Oct 24, 2019
Do any of ya'll know if getting with Bailey would prevent anything with Rainn?
We haven't had much interaction with Rainn yet so I don't think anyone can say unless Braindrop wants to spoil their plans for Rainn for us. But if I had to guess getting with Bailey probably won't prevent you getting with Rainn.

Reactions: gooraa

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Do any of ya'll know if getting with Bailey would prevent anything with Rainn?
BD says ALL girls are ( or will be) romanceable so prolly not hell it seems far more likely that being with Bailey would LEAAD to Rainn lol. In the unlikely event it did cut off Rainn..well price I will gladly pay since denying Bailey would be against my religion :D

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes