preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
To say it doesn't fit her personality is another thing. I don't think you have to be an outgoing person to care for your looks and want to feel pretty (could be just me but ok) but if we follow that argument than the same applies to Shauna (maybe even Bailey)
Shauna: Penelope knows Shauna is trans because of interviews or something, so she's clearly not as reserved as you think she'd be.

Bailey: She's a cheerleader, and sure, she got talked into it by Zoe but I don't think she'd do it (or Zoe would force her to do it) if she didn't have the personality for it.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Is it? I can name about three or four off the top of my head games that I've played fully that use her old hair and not a one for her new hair.
So far ive seen more of the ponytail style then Natalie's old style. But as i said its more to these characters that are mid 20's then late teens early 20's which you see Natalie's old hair style. For a more simpler explanation im talking about those that still look like they in high school. That is where you dont really see Nat's old style, its more on characters like Maya from BaD who looks way older and more mature than Natalie.
Yeah it's kind of silly to come with the argument that this hairstyle is overused and then switch to the ponytail (very unique indeed :D)

To say it doesn't fit her personality is another thing. I don't think you have to be an outgoing person to care for your looks and want to feel pretty (could be just me but ok) but if we follow that argument than the same applies to Shauna (maybe even Bailey)
Never said a hairstyle is overused or fits her personality. Nat's old style is more on characters like Maya from BaD who looks way older and more mature than Natalie. thats where the uniqueness comes in when i talked about that she looked better with the old style rather than the new.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Is it just me but does' more stuff happen in this game than I can keep up with.. HOLY SHIT!!! My brains gonna blow!!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't know how many people will find it useful, but here's a PDF of characters and their names:
Man, every time i see Lee, remind me of Markiplier, also Veronica and her heterochromia is a realy nice touch.

Is it me or that update was short ?
If you read the ending, you see for what the dev have been passing through, for what happened, he have done a lot...

Gardan

May 3, 2019
MC: Drowning in pussy and so little time !

I'm not sure who's more confused me or MC, but with all these girls my brain overloaded :love:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
If Braindrop is still thinking of an mascot for the game I would like to see if we get an horse mascot.... WVM... WILD Virginia Mustang's something in that nature as an example :unsure:
View attachment 481001

also an scene with the mascot and cheerleader's in an routine like this.:love:
(and an way we bring back the big horse cock in the game that most ppl didn't like with the MC having and an funny mascot way) :ROFLMAO:
How about no subtlety towards the horse cock joke...

WVM home of the Heat Seekin' Moisture Missles
1575777636169.png

And then some for Diversity Month!

1575777486034.png

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Consensual polyamory needs to be a tag. I think this is the first game I've played, ever, where everyone is totally fine with you fucking everyone else and nobody gets drugged or has their mind broken. Didn't even know I needed this until I played it. 5* and I'll be watching closely for further updates.
then clearly you never played sisterly lust :)

GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
Just started this game (picking up step mom) and already got a feel by bff, BJ from gf, and had sex someone I just met. This game about to be great!!!!

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes