The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just wait for Penelope to join in, can do a conga line dance around the house with everyone either in someones butt or with someone in their butt. Azel-MC-Jamie-Shauna-Penelope. :devilish: game needs another trans character then it can be ( insert girl here)- Shauna-Penelope-TransGirlX- MC wooooo party time!! That can be the post-game victory dance.
we'd have a regular newtons cradle of nutsacks going on lol

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I was about to call bullshit on that then I realized the rotation was missing a couple girls so it wasn't the one I made lol
Actually because of these girls and compiled my build. Had to suffer until found the right service, because I didn't bother before that.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Can't believe I didn't come across this game earlier, great stuff. I hope the threesome route between MC, Shauna and the gf is fleshed out in future updates since so far it's probably one of my favorite things here so far.

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Being extremely OCD, I noticed some typos in WVM. I started to write them down, then said "screw it" and starting making fixes in the script.rpy file for v0.4.6. I fixed all of the misspellings and grammatical mistakes I could find, while leaving venacular stuff (e.g., the MC saying "real" instead of "really" all of the time) alone. This is for the developer Braindrop to look at, but if you're willing to open up your game and try it out, good luck and make a backup of your game first!!!

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Just wait for Penelope to join in, can do a conga line dance around the house with everyone either in someones butt or with someone in their butt. Azel-MC-Jamie-Shauna-Penelope. :devilish: game needs another trans character then it can be ( insert girl here)- Shauna-Penelope-TransGirlX- MC wooooo party time!! That can be the post-game victory dance.
Haha something like this maybe? (but add MC in there somewhere.. probably at the back of the line to keep it kosher for everyone ;))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Haha something like this maybe? (but add MC in there somewhere.. probably at the back of the line to keep it kosher for everyone ;))
Another way is the futanari Circle of love.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
What other games i should play if i really loved WVM?
(I know about Being a DIK something else?)
I would recommend
Sisterly Lust
Harem Hotel
Mythic Manor
Long Live the Princess
Parental Love
Freeloading Family
My Cute Roommate
Cure My Addiction
Ecchi Sensei
Pine Falls
F.I.L.F.
Depravity
Life with Pleasure
Max's Life
Family Matters
The Gift Reloaded
Triangle
Midlife Crisis
View of Family
Seducing The Devil
Water World
Dreaming of Dana
Alexandra
Photo Hunt
Vis
Luke's Way

If you exclusively into full harem rout and zero consequence + very good renders, i recommend thous

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I would recommend
Sisterly Lust
Harem Hotel
Mythic Manor
Long Live the Princess
Parental Love
Freeloading Family
My Cute Roommate
Cure My Addiction
Ecchi Sensei
Pine Falls
F.I.L.F.
Depravity
Life with Pleasure
Max's Life
Family Matters

If you exclusively into full harem rout and zero consequence + very good renders, i recommend thous
Luke's Way would fit too

Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes