I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
or I'm just not a total hoarder like you :p I do try to cull the herd now and then and delete stuff I haven't played in a while got rid of about 100 gigs earlier today actually lol
When I get down to 100GB, that's usually when I do a cull, but sometimes the cull could just mean moving them to another drive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
FFS we you people let his dick be? Imaginary penis envy perhaps?
That could be it who know's I laugh each time someone mention's they have an issue with the size of the MC dick size in this forum ether too big or too small same goes with the girl's in the game's as well boob's too big or too small ass not plump etc., ether way someone's not going to be happy.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That could be it who know's I laugh each time someone mention's they have an issue with the size of the MC dick size in this forum ether too big or too small same goes with the girl's in the game's as well boob's too big or too small ass not plump etc., ether way someone's not going to be happy.
I think the extent of my commenting on the MC dick was joking that with the original monster poor T-Shauna would die from a ruptured colon if we went balls deep lol

Last edited:

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I figured Harpers eyes were red from the lack of sleep the first time I met her, but is that going to be a permanent thing? Also I'm not a fan of Natalie's new look, she was already sexy with the way her hair was(but Bailey's is sexier.)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
FFS we you people let his dick be? Imaginary penis envy perhaps?
Hey, Mc needs a weapon with him at all times to keep all the other pervs away from mcs harem that he gets to perve on thank ya very much. So what better way to protect his harem than with a baseball bat no one will ever see cumming *aha, sexual pun*

• Angry
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes