argonisnoble

Jul 17, 2019
I'm not a fan of Natalie's new look, she was already sexy with the way her hair was
The Voss haircut is SOOOOOO incredibly overused, and it makes characters look the same to me. It seems like most games have a character with it. Natalie's new haircut may not be the most interesting one, but I honestly think it makes her less generic.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That basketball thing looks like just a tryout match between the starting team and then the tryout members on the other team... possibly :unsure:
Agreed, unless there's a sudden time jump Day 5 is "Tryouts Day", so it would make sense for a pickup game with the new people to ascertain how good they and the current team members are.

After all, all we actually know is Damien is good at falling on his ass and getting laughed at, and that the Ayden is clearly referring to KFC rather than basketball
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...suddenly I'm not too confident about Harp keeping her job... :cautious:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Agreed, unless there's a sudden time jump Day 5 is "Tryouts Day", so it would make sense for a pickup game with the new people to ascertain how good they and the current team members are.

After all, all we actually know is Damien is good at falling on his ass and getting laughed at, and that the Ayden is clearly referring to KFC rather than basketball

Too be fair Ayden has been out the game for some time so he needs some tune up matches to get back into it..

And so far Damian and the MC and perhaps Lee are the only gud ones so far in the team.. Lets see what the try outs bring forth tho…

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Oh boy, what a week so far.

From building another pc to making custom textures. This week has included it all.
Sadly my gpu was DOA but the replacement should be here today so expect that "Where is the money going" post tomorrow morning. :)

It seems like every week I'm typing about us hitting a new milestone. Over 500 patrons...
Thank you all so fucking much, you guys are the reason I'm improving and your support is making WVM a better game and making me a better dev.
I'll illustrate this point further tomorrow but the funds I earn here are almost entirely all going back into WVM. From hardware to assets to artwork.
Every single one of these teaser images would not have been possible on my old rig that I made days 1 and 2 on.

I'm not one to waste money. I live cheap, I eat cheap, I have very inexpensive tastes. I don't smoke, do drugs, or drink alcohol. I don't have any money burning habits.
I'm not certain why I'm sharing all of this now, I guess just to show that I want your money to matter. I want to continue to grow and deliver a game that people enjoy. I want you to feel like supporting me was worth it.

I would also like to thank everyone who has reached out to me about what I wrote at the end of day 4. All of your kind words and encouragement has really helped. <3
I'm also finally getting over this cold. So this month is shaping up to be better.

I'd like to throw a final thanks to my buddy PixelRepublic for the logos I'll be using on a ton of upcoming things. (He's also the guy who made the new main menu and banner for my patreon.)
He didn't ask for this but him and some others are working on a new site called
It's a site designed to keep you up to date with news in the avn community. It will also feature reviews and interviews with devs. Find out more here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewdpixe...tures-on-the-world-of-avn-cumming-soon.41724/

Thanks guys, love you. <3
Serious face on Damien there. I can't help but wonder if his mood is related to the game, or if we'll be getting some movement on the Jasmine situation.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
That teaser tho… looking incredicble cant wait....

That basketball thing looks like just a tryout match between the starting team and then the tryout members on the other team... possibly :unsure:

Yea you guys are right. I jumped the gun a lil was haff a sleep an stoked wanting to play the next update

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
FFS will you people let his dick be? Imaginary penis envy perhaps?
I agree. I don’t get the complaining about the MC’s cock size hell, what’s more believable a 6ft plus athlete with a massive prick or a guy who’s barely 5ft tall? And let’s not pretend like there isn’t a lot of games out there with a little guy with a rpg in his pants.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finally got around to playind day 4, and it was amazing Braindrop !! Keep up the good work...

That said... I noticed that the growth this game has EARNED in popularity and monetary compensation is drawing a bunch of haters and petty jealous people's gaze on it... I hope you ignore them, at least the bile poison parts, fair criticisms are ok however. What other devs and gamers of different genres need to understand is that we come for games we LIKE that deliver CONTENT... We arent looking for pretentious "ART".

Is Braindrop the best at rendering or even creating models ? no... does it matter ? heck no !!! Want to know what does matter to many people that started supporting him and making him grow ? That he is pushing MONTHLY updates !! chalk full of content... I'm sorry but i'd take 500 renders with the so called "poor lighting, and reflection, and shading effects" over 20 renders that are "artistic" for an update !!

Some people are accusing this dev of "hitting it big" despite there being tons of others doing the same thing... Can you point me in the direction of these other devs doing the same thing ? I will gladly support them too... and by the same, I mean the LITERAL same... they have to have everything or nearly everything this game has, and EXCLUDE everything this game excludes... (harem, romance, and MONTHLY updates)...

Why go that far, a game with a similar concept to this one but a different kink-genre (the one with the black football player that steals all the women from the MC) just came out last month or so... why did that not catch fire ? Simple it has a feitsh many people dont get behind... meaning its NOT THE SAME...

Anyway I said my piece, hope Braindrop takes it all in stride and continues to produce this high quality game for those of us that do love it (which by the numbers on patreon are quite a few) LOL.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

When I first saw Ayden I thought to myself "hol' up.. This guy looks like Neymar a bit. I'm not used to seeing you playing basketball. Usually you're rolling around on the ground somewhere".

1576085113911.png 1576085222144.png

neymarrollin.gif

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Finally got around to playind day 4, and it was amazing Braindrop !! Keep up the good work...

That said... I noticed that the growth this game has EARNED in popularity and monetary compensation is drawing a bunch of haters and petty jealous people's gaze on it... I hope you ignore them, at least the bile poison parts, fair criticisms are ok however. What other devs and gamers of different genres need to understand is that we come for games we LIKE that deliver CONTENT... We arent looking for pretentious "ART".

Is Braindrop the best at rendering or even creating models ? no... does it matter ? heck no !!! Want to know what does matter to many people that started supporting him and making him grow ? That he is pushing MONTHLY updates !! chalk full of content... I'm sorry but i'd take 500 renders with the so called "poor lighting, and reflection, and shading effects" over 20 renders that are "artistic" for an update !!

Some people are accusing this dev of "hitting it big" despite there being tons of others doing the same thing... Can you point me in the direction of these other devs doing the same thing ? I will gladly support them too... and by the same, I mean the LITERAL same... they have to have everything or nearly everything this game has, and EXCLUDE everything this game excludes... (harem, romance, and MONTHLY updates)...

Why go that far, a game with a similar concept to this one but a different kink-genre (the one with the black football player that steals all the women from the MC) just came out last month or so... why did that not catch fire ? Simple it has a feitsh many people dont get behind... meaning its NOT THE SAME...

Anyway I said my piece, hope Braindrop takes it all in stride and continues to produce this high quality game for those of us that do love it (which by the numbers on patreon are quite a few) LOL.
This is a tricky topic and I'm not sure where to start lol

First I think I should say I don't condone others comparing me and my update schedule to other devs... especially not in their own game threads. Every dev is different and live different lives and value different things. I think this is the root of most of the outside hate.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not a pro at Daz. I've stated many times I was brand new at it and on top of that I had a computer that could barely render simple scenes much less complex scenes with complex lighting.
I think I get better at it everyday. I don't hide my mistakes and I listen to feedback on it.
It's still super easy for others who value top of the line quality to hate on me and my game and that's fine. People that value that are more than welcome to have that opinion.

With that being said I think people can see the work I'm putting into this game. Trying to get better at Daz, writing dialogue, and all the dev stuff.
Am I the best dev? Am I the hardest working dev? Hell no, I'd never claim to be. All I can claim is that I'm trying my best.
I'm not one to try to find what people like and min/max it. I'm just doing what I find fun and having a blast doing it. :)

One thing I've learned pretty quickly is that people just like to hate on things. There's been many occasions where someone will offer criticism whether it be constructive or just rude, I'll reach out to them to ask them what they think I could be doing better because at the end of the day I want to get better. Only to be met with responses like "Fuck you, your game is shit and so are you." :ROFLMAO:

When it comes to this side of things I feel like a kid in a playground surrounded by businessmen in suits with briefcases.
People have sent me screenshots from some other devs saying things about my game and I just don't get it. Why spend the time to put others down you know? Shit's weird... I'm fucking rambling. lol

I guess I just want to say thank you to all those here that talk about my game and enjoy it. You guys are the ones I'm making it for. <3
Just try not to get caught up in arguing with others over opinions. Very rarely anything good comes from it. ;)

And just because I feel I need to add something interesting to this post, here's a piece of my shitty art. :KEK:

1 2872.png

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

First I think I should say I don't condone others comparing me and my update schedule to other devs... especially not in their own game threads. Every dev is different and live different lives and value different things. I think this is the root of most of the outside hate.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not a pro at Daz. I've stated many times I was brand new at it and on top of that I had a computer that could barely render simple scenes much less complex scenes with complex lighting.
I think I get better at it everyday. I don't hide my mistakes and I listen to feedback on it.
It's still super easy for others who value top of the line quality to hate on me and my game and that's fine. People that value that are more than welcome to have that opinion.

With that being said I think people can see the work I'm putting into this game. Trying to get better at Daz, writing dialogue, and all the dev stuff.
Am I the best dev? Am I the hardest working dev? Hell no, I'd never claim to be. All I can claim is that I'm trying my best.
I'm not one to try to find what people like and min/max it. I'm just doing what I find fun and having a blast doing it. :)

One thing I've learned pretty quickly is that people just like to hate on things. There's been many occasions where someone will offer criticism whether it be constructive or just rude, I'll reach out to them to ask them what they think I could be doing better because at the end of the day I want to get better. Only to be met with responses like "Fuck you, your game is shit and so are you." :ROFLMAO:

When it comes to this side of things I feel like a kid in a playground surrounded by businessmen in suits with briefcases.
People have sent me screenshots from some other devs saying things about my game and I just don't get it. Why spend the time to put others down you know? Shit's weird... I'm fucking rambling. lol

I guess I just want to say thank you to all those here that talk about my game and enjoy it. You guys are the ones I'm making it for. <3
Just try not to get caught up in arguing with others over opinions. Very rarely anything good comes from it. ;)

And just because I feel I need to add something interesting to this post, here's a piece of my shitty art. :KEK:

View attachment 484102
As someone who messes around with DAZ for fun and never having the confidence to put my stuff out there, knowing how long it takes to make a simple "scene", you got my respect and kudos for that alone (not taking into consideration the story telling, scenes, delivery, coding, testing, etc that you're good at) (y)

Valid critiques, recommendations, and help are more than welcome and necessary for your own personal learning and the growing process.

Although..

People are going hate... because people are people. There's nothing (book, game, tv show, movie, art, food, etc) that is universally liked (someone's always gotta be that fly in the ointment at the end of the day :FacePalm:).

Whether it's jealousy, your game's premise/kinks/fetishes isn't what they want, or if it's just a person who likes to be a contrarian and throw shit at ya because it's just what they do (the ol' keyboard warrior in mom's basement comes to mind); a level of hate is going to come your way no matter what because you've put yourself and your game out there for people.

Thankfully there are many who do enjoy what you do and see the work you put in and look forward to where it goes. (y)

(cough cough... okay I'm done gargling on ya.. my jaws starting to hurt..)

Oct 24, 2019

View attachment 484102
That's why I support. I just find it sad that others let their pettiness get the best of them. "I'm trying my best" is all I needed to here. No one is perfect at this, at least you're trying though. I just like others using their own personal agenda to trash this game.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018

View attachment 484102
a good speech well delivered
good on you
good game
good update's
it's not a race to the finish it's a game
keep it up and thank's

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

View attachment 484102
Look at it this way....When you've gotten popular enough for people to start slinging mud it's just proof you've truly made a mark on the community :D You've always been friendly hanging around and joking with us on here never acting like we owe you anything all while consistent pumping out updates. When I formed The CoB you simply embraced the crazy and played along with it...and really how many dev's can say they have a cult following and literally MEAN IT :devilish:. When I asked for a custom avatar render you did it without a second thought not once but twice which really meant a lot to me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you earned my money with your game and your commitment to it but you earned my respect and friendship with everything else and just being a genuinely cool human being :) *ahem* ok ass kissing session over

Slave Bailey: Awww Daddy are you crying?

WHAT? FUCK NO *sniffle* Cult Leaders don't cry.....dammit kitten don't murder my street cred here

(couldn't resist had to do something to balance out the mushfest lol)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
...how many dev's can say they have a cult following and literally MEAN IT :devilish:.
Notty of Heavy Five fame has a similar following, she even has her own forum dedicated to her games and the lore surrounding them. ;)

I support both devs though, I always support reliable communicative devs. :)

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That reminds me I really need to catch up on H5 I've only played Ch 1 I think I started ch 2 but sometimes I have the attention span of a goldfish with ADD so I have a habit of jumping between games lol
Honestly, I would wait; the whole thing has been remastered, Notty got new skills and a shiny new rig to play with... And boy has she been playing! :love:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes