josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
OK, I'm just up to like... day two or three, the scene where MC meets Veronica's nephew... and I'm running into a little issue.

Some characters aren't recognized by the game as speakers, so an error pops up every time they say something. I assume this is a code thing. Does anybody have a way to fix that? I have zero experience with code but if you can explain it I can try... just don't want to completely break the game.

EDIT to add: Also a few images are coming up as not loading/working or whatever. I think they're probably animations?

Cheers!

Last edited:

JoshTack

Jan 2, 2019
is it me or anyone else have the same problem?
when i try to download the game, it always failed in the middle, like in the 40-50%ish range... is it my connection or what? and what makes it even worse, i downloaded it from chrome, now im trying to download it from firefox...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
is it me or anyone else have the same problem?
when i try to download the game, it always failed in the middle, like in the 40-50%ish range... is it my connection or what? and what makes it even worse, i downloaded it from chrome, now im trying to download it from firefox...
which host are you DLing from?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SB: Of course I give you funny looks....you kinda don't have a face anymore you know....just a gaping hole of blue energy. When yer on guard duty in in Daddy's audience chamber you just sit there in the corner and I can never tell if yer looking at me or not....it's unnerving as fuck.

*trying really hard to stifle laughter* *ahem* Brutally honest as always Kitten but that's one of the thing I love about you

SB: aaaw thank you Daddy I love you too

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
wait, when was that made? I was looking for sigs and that wasn't there before.
I asked for a signature for Jasmine and someone made it for me.
Nice, but I'm pissed because it says I can't have more than 2 images in my signature, but will only let me use one -_-. Oh well, love Jasmine and this game, so she's now there.
I have asked on 30 october and 1 day later zVoidwalker have posted the signature.Just before my birthday on 1 November:)

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I asked for a signature for Jasmine and someone made it for me.
Nice, but I'm pissed because it says I can't have more than 2 images in my signature, but will only let me use one -_-. Oh well, love Jasmine and this game, so she's now there.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Nopy.to since that's the one that i mostly use from this web
Ah yea nopy can be twitchy sometimes I think it gets congested some times which causes slow speed or outright network failures. When it happen to me I usually just keep refreshing the download page till I hit download cache link that runs at full speed.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
oooo think I forgot to add that to my collected sig link post we do have the fan sig link on the OP now but it only points to the christophd collection doesn't inlcude zvoidwalker's sigs
Could you point me to this post please ? I'd like to see the other sigs

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al español actualizada - WVM - v0.4.6

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta.

-----

Spanish Translation updated - WVM - v0.4.6

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all if asked.

Reactions: Doom64HD3D
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes