crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UnoriginalUserName Raven Tomoe The Krypt Angel

Ya'll should either:

A) Figure out how to render/do stuff in DAZ

OR

B) Get Braindrop to throw a bunch of unused Bailey assets your way

Because at this point I think you have enough "scripts" and "story" to make a game yourself haha.

Working title: Bailey's Devotion: The Story of my Daddy's Kisses

Maybe do some merch sales too.. T-shirts, coffee mugs, mouse pads, replica whips and bondage suits.. the whole shabang.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
UnoriginalUserName Raven Tomoe The Krypt Angel

Ya'll should either:

A) Figure out how to render/do stuff in DAZ

OR

B) Get Braindrop to throw a bunch of unused Bailey assets your way

Because at this point I think you have enough "scripts" and "story" to make a game yourself haha.

Working title: Bailey's Devotion: The Story of my Daddy's Kisses

Maybe do some merch sales too.. T-shirts, coffee mugs, mouse pads, replica whips and bondage suits.. the whole shabang.
there could be an option C

C) Get Braindrop to add the cult but as side character's that follow Bailey around on social media and secretly watch her over her in and out of school but not in an creepy way more as an big brother/sister over protective group sort of way. :p

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

C) Get Braindrop to add the cult but as side character's that follow Bailey around on social media and secretly watch her over her in and out of school but not in an creepy way more as an big brother/sister over protective group sort of way. :p
Ha as long as he doesn't turn into this guy...

1576288023436.png

• Haha
Reactions: Raven Tomoe

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
:ROFLMAO:....hope not I was thinking more in the line of the cult being students that are not too popular at school that meet up in an club during or after school like science club or art club something in that nature, but the club is an front and behind close door's it's an cult total devoted to Bailey.
Haha only if the cult members wear things like this.... (you know... because it's secretive and we gotta be all cult-like with the attire :WeSmart:)

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Haha only if the cult members wear things like this.... (you know... because it's secretive and we gotta be all cult-like with the attire :WeSmart:)
If I decide to roleplay in IRL I could see myself wearing this but no mask tho... :sneaky:

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Does this actually have branching paths? So far the choices seem to purely determine if you see content or not whilst the main story stays the same with either pick.
Not that far into the game though

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
cant wait for the next part … gonna be a long wait if no one dropping it :cautious:
True waiting is an bitch but you can play another Dev's game to hold back the boredom at bay or maybe try your hand writing something cult related to add to the cult of Bailey writing just for fun :) or watch an movie, read an book etc.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
True waiting is an bitch but you can play another Dev's game to hold back the boredom at bay or maybe try your hand writing something cult related to add to the cult of Bailey writing just for fun :) or watch an movie, read an book etc.
Played every other game already on here... Watched every movie available from the new ones to the old ones.. im not much of a book reader.... And not really into any cult related thing lol even if its for fun :LOL:

So just patiently waiting on some new updates of this game or the other games:giggle:

Reactions: Raven Tomoe

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

hmmmm Rainn could be a secret cult operative that's why she so protective of Bailey

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If BrainDrop actually added the cult of Bailey as side character's into the game I can see that as an possibility :unsure: if only...:p
We can dream sis....we can dream :) Hell I'd settle for him slipping a CoB poster in the background on a wall or something :ROFLMAO:

Incidentally you should see about swapping your sig banners so yer cult one is first. At least that way your cult title would be under the right banner :p

magus448

May 22, 2018
Does this actually have branching paths? So far the choices seem to purely determine if you see content or not whilst the main story stays the same with either pick.
Some choices make you miss out on content. Like having fun behind Jamie's back before she ok's the MC having fun with other people.

Fireplay05

Oct 26, 2019
So far a pretty impressive visual novel styled game. So far I think the characters are pretty believable and the story is interesting to pay attention to outside of just rushing to the next 'scene'.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Think all the choices are based on whether to get more Harem goodies and to tell Charles/Ryker to go fuck 'em selfs or each other :LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I can't entirely rule out the former as I'm kinda on a 48 hour insomnia bender o_O lol
Just about 58 hours behind my record :ROFLMAO: but w/e you do, DO NOT TRY IT AT HOME KIDS. Staying awake for 4d 10hr is no achievement:eek: All the things i thought i saw:eek: or actually have seen.:eek: That shit makes you think twice and gives you a new way of seeing and literally puts an emphasis on THINK BEFORE YOU ACT and NOT ALL IS AS IT SEEMS.

Unless you want a good long sleep, then by all means stay awake as long as possible :ROFLMAO: 2d and 12 hr of sleep. Very good beauty sleep.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes