The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just about 58 hours behind my record :ROFLMAO: but w/e you do, DO NOT TRY IT AT HOME KIDS. Staying awake for 4d 10hr is no achievement:eek: All the things i thought i saw:eek: or actually have seen.:eek: That shit makes you think twice and gives you a new way of seeing and literally puts an emphasis on THINK BEFORE YOU ACT and NOT ALL IS AS IT SEEMS.
Oh believe me I know.....my ALL TIME record is 144 hours (6 days) or so I was told by my girlfriend at the time...as my memory past day 4 is...unreliable. We were snowed in by a blizzard and my Ambien script ran out and couldn't get out of the house to get more for a week lol. It was like the worst never ending acid trip on the planet I don't think I ever fully recovered prolly why I'm still mildly batshit crazy to this day :D

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Oh believe me I know.....my ALL TIME record is 144 hours (6 days) or so I was told by my girlfriend at the time...as my memory past day 4 is...unreliable. We were snowed in by a blizzard and my Ambien script ran out and couldn't get out of the house to get more for a week lol. It was like the worst never ending acid trip on the planet I don't think I ever fully recovered prolly why I'm still mildly batshit crazy to this day :D
Well ya not the only one that is crazy. 4 diff scars on my head from my childhood 3 of which i have no memory of. shrinks and councilors through my whole childhood and high school years until the principle decided to ban me for walking into the councilors office again. a bunch of psychological shit in between. and a permanent case of 2/3 hrs of sleep for at least 5 months before i get lucky to get 6hrs of sleep. Plus all the masks i have and stress i accumulated over the years has made me unstable has made me deadpool definition of "FINE" without the "N" of things.:rolleyes: but then again being a loner with 1 friend for over a decade who i have almost no contact with for the past 6y and no relationship or nagging and bitching ex-wife who can complain:ROFLMAO: unemployed, single for about 4y, extremely short fused, bunch of different mask to wear when talking to people and a few screws left before getting a diploma for being crazy. What can be better than that :LOL:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well ya not the only one that is crazy. 4 diff scars on my head from my childhood 3 of which i have no memory of. shrinks and councilors through my whole childhood and high school years until the principle decided to ban me for walking into the councilors office again. a bunch of psychological shit in between. and a permanent case of 2/3 hrs of sleep for at least 5 months before i get lucky to get 6hrs of sleep. Plus all the masks i have and stress i accumulated over the years has made me unstable has made me deadpool definition of "FINE" without the "N" of things.:rolleyes: but then again being a loner with 1 friend for over a decade who i have almost no contact with for the past 6y and no relationship or nagging and bitching ex-wife who can complain:ROFLMAO: unemployed, single for about 4y, extremely short fused, bunch of different mask to wear when talking to people and a few screws left before getting a diploma for being crazy. What can be better than that :LOL:
reading your description of yourself it's actually kinda scary how alike we actually are...Like if we were to ever really meet it would trigger the apocalypse :devilish:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Incidentally you should see about swapping your sig banners so yer cult one is first. At least that way your cult title would be under the right banner :p
Probably easier to just move the text via spacing or text alignment. Image linking on this forum is fucking awful, the stupid things end up in the wrong place half the time for me and I have to redo them, even in the signature box.

As for the cult, while a cameo would be neat, I suspect mine would be less than flattering because I made fun of Jamie so much. Probably the MC knocking me out during one of his fever dreams because he "hallucinated" that I called Jamie "Duckface". Then someone (Raven probably) would steal my pants and leave me there on campus with my ass in the air. :LOL:

Female Student A : "Hey, what's going on over there? Why is that guy lying there without pants?"
Female Student B : "Ugh, I think he's one of those creepy stalker-weirdos that follows Bailey around. I don't know why she puts up with them...just keep walking."

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
reading your description of yourself it's actually kinda scary how alike we actually are...Like if we were to ever really meet it would trigger the apocalypse :devilish:
Hahahaha. Only thing i dont do is violence. I'd rather be called a chicken, pussy or w/e than fight. (Psychological shit in between reason :LOL: which placed a total of 3 people in a coma:cautious:)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Me with my Psychological shit in between, without the hallucinating fever dreams.:LOL: scary shit when you snap out of it and see a bunch of breathing bodies and apocalyptic destruction. :eek:
7 years ago I worked with a guy who was in the lunchroom describing what he called "my weirdest scariest trip ever" to like 10 people after he ate a whole bag of mushrooms while he was in college.
It ended with "Anyway I blacked out after the walls started melting together and woke up naked on our couch cuddling a spatula, which was really weird, because we didn't have a kitchen or anything in the dorms. I have no idea where I got it."

Apparently he swore off mushrooms after that.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
7 years ago I worked with a guy who was in the lunchroom describing what he called "my weirdest scariest trip ever" to like 10 people after he ate a whole bag of mushrooms while he was in college.
It ended with "Anyway I blacked out after the walls started melting together and woke up naked on our couch cuddling a spatula, which was really weird, because we didn't have a kitchen or anything in the dorms. I have no idea where I got it."

Apparently he swore off mushrooms after that.
No drugs with me. Psychotic Rage Blackout if i must name it. Happened about 5 times in my life. 3 of them was with idiots ganking up on me and im backed into a corner. And it was during one of those which i placed 3 people in a coma or so i was told by a girl that i was dating at the time. Not them being in a coma but me placing them into a coma. Last thing she told me before i lost all contact with her was the one guy has lost his memory from anything after his 13th birthday. One of the reasons i was basically my whole life in a shrinks office

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Also no recollection of what happened. even after more than a decade later i still have no idea WTF happened. Its like you saved your game and someone else continued playing saving over your save point and cant do a roll back to your previous save point. kinda the best and only way to describe it. All i can describe as well is the feeling you get when it happens, is a dreamless sleep. Everything is black, you feel calm and like your asleep. And when you come back to your senses, i cant really say how it feels, but putting people in a coma with not even a tiny flashback of it ever happening well lets just say depending on how bad the damage in the end is. It can feel like waking up to a nightmare and not from a nightmare.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Probably easier to just move the text via spacing or text alignment. Image linking on this forum is fucking awful, the stupid things end up in the wrong place half the time for me and I have to redo them, even in the signature box.
Eh can't argue there the whole reason I only have one banner now is cuz when I added a chunk of text to the top my all in one rotating banner decided to stop showing up on my posts. It still showed up like it was supposed to on the edit screen just not anywhere else...so I said fuck it and just removed it lol.

As for ravens sig that post about me asking zvoidwalker if I was hallucinating is cuz he he replied to my saying she should swap her banner order with a custom "priestess" cult banner for about 3 seconds then deleted the post so i wasn't sure if I had actually really seen it at all lol.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

kizzyjurassic

Feb 17, 2018
I have to say, this is my fave VN, all the characters are visually stunning, the story is light hearted and feel good, even the protagonist isn't a melt for a change, keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the new updates and you will be gaining a new Patreon supporter.

Reactions: yihman1

215303j

3 of them was with idiots ganking up on me and im backed into a corner.
It happened to me a couple of times as well, although not with such drastic results. The worst one was when I ended up biting a piece out of a guys neck. But nowadays I can pretty much control it.

But, those guys should know better. If multiple guys attack one, and especially if he has no way out, then they got it coming to them. I imagine you got in a fair bit of problems with the law and/or authorities after that, but be glad that they didn't beat you up instead.

All the best brother.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I love this game but I hope the mom plot isn't a big part of the story. Without the option to add her and my potential sister to the harem I don't really care about the subplot anymore. Braindrop can create his game however he likes and it's still amazing but adding the biological mother to the story feels like a tease that will never be fulfilled. Sorry I just needed to vent my disappointment carry on.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I love this game but I hope the mom plot isn't a big part of the story. Without the option to add her and my potential sister to the harem I don't really care about the subplot anymore. Braindrop can create his game however he likes and it's still amazing but adding the biological mother to the story feels like a tease that will never be fulfilled. Sorry I just needed to vent my disappointment carry on.
A little too soon to be disappointed imho we don't know for sure that the biological mom and sis can't be part of the harem, for all we know their might be a patch in the future similar to Ecchi Sensei Dark Mind patch that will add scenes non Patreon friendly

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
It happened to me a couple of times as well, although not with such drastic results. The worst one was when I ended up biting a piece out of a guys neck. But nowadays I can pretty much control it.

But, those guys should know better. If multiple guys attack one, and especially if he has no way out, then they got it coming to them. I imagine you got in a fair bit of problems with the law and/or authorities after that, but be glad that they didn't beat you up instead.

All the best brother.
Reason i would rather be called a chicken, pussy or w/e than be in a fight. And no, no issues with law. So far no one knows about it other than the one girl I dated.

Talking about it on forums and such feels good however, since most people say its BS. And even if it spreads like wildfire online at least i know it would be considered as just internet rumors.

Reactions: 215303j
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes