Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
If you're waiting for this weeks update, highly suggest just waiting till next week. Super bare bones and mostly just setup for what I suspect will be a very very nice update later on. Definitely worth waiting on this one and playing it all at once vs in the small bursts.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Well before I sold my soul to The Goddess Bailey
True who need's an soul anyway, those of us that gave our soul's to the Goddess Bailey did so without question in return those who join the cult of Bailey and show true loyalty will be given power's no mortal man or women can attain in their life. Also we promise that once you die, that 72 slut's (that know what there doing...right :sneaky: ) be waiting for you in your own personal heaven :devilish:

Glory to the Goddess Bailey !!!!!
giphy (1).gif

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
Loving this game so far! Is the weekly update thing consistent or was that just for day 4? As much as I loved having something every week I almost wish I had the will power to wait until the whole day was out in order to play one long update. Either way great job Dev!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Loving this game so far! Is the weekly update thing consistent or was that just for day 4? As much as I loved having something every week I almost wish I had the will power to wait until the whole day was out in order to play one long update. Either way great job Dev!
The weekly releases were early build leaks from patreon. It's not typical but it happened.
Usually you just have to wait for the i guess now 1st ? thursday of the month. Im sure someone will correct me if i got that wrong. Also i'm sure someone will correct me if that changes.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The weekly's have been a thing since the start for patrons it just wasn't until recently that someone started leaking them

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
I don't mind waiting a whole month for the full release. Then I can 'full release' along with the full release. :p :sneaky: ;):devilish: Eh? Eh?

Getting a weekly update is like getting a piece of a sandwich. It might taste good but it just makes you even hungrier for the rest of it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm hopeful but doubtful that the weekly betas won't be leaked this time.

I didn't even look in this thread because of spoilers and such. Just popped in to post the weekly teaser post from patreon and then left, which is sort of pointless since the teasers themselves are spoilt by the leaked betas too.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Just finished day 4 and its getting better and better. I have to give you credit for regualr monthly updates and I hope you keep up like this. For me Best part about day 4 was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehe you have created a goddess. I hope there will be more content with her because she is just perfect.Apart from Racheal and her perfect boobs I liked natalie's new hairstyle she looked cute and her segment was sweet. Bailey's new side was also great I don't like petites much but bailey sure is exception. Jaime-Shauna scene was hot and the end where MC sees his mom was shocking.

Braindrop Another suggestion for android I noticed save files are stored in folder "domain.program" It would be helpful for android users if you change its name to something with wmv so it will be easier to find.Some won't have problem finding it but there will be some who won't be able to find it. Also as I said last time to make textbox transparent it is better now but still hide button would be also be good cause sometimes even when textbox is transparent text come in its way. Hide button is not much necessity but if you have time it will be great to have.
Also most important suggestion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Braindrop one suggestion, maybe lay down some chapter markers at the beginning/end of each day, to help us keep track of when things happened, especially when replaying the game.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes