ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
anyone have a save file please
thanks!
All choices you make doesnt affect the game. most of the choices made atm are mostly for sexual content or to expand your harem. Future choices will mayhap be more of the important setting but not this early in the development. But still some choices do have some repercussions in the future even if it is mostly just sexual content.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I wouldn't say BS...had the same thing happen to me.
Its not unbelievable, but its rare. In a case like mine its extremely rare. If one goes into PRB mode (psychotic rage blackout as i named it) you wont snap out of it without wounds. A person will still suffer the backlash from it. However i had no backlash nor wounds (not even scratches on my knuckles) from my PRB episodes. Why i said some might think it BS, and trust me its even hard for me to believe, cause even if you dont have any wounds from it you will still have aches and pains from having your body pushed to its limit or even over the limit. Which is why i say extremely rare.

Mar 27, 2019
Its not unbelievable, but its rare. In a case like mine its extremely rare. If one goes into PRB mode (psychotic rage blackout as i named it) you wont snap out of it without wounds. A person will still suffer the backlash from it. However i had no backlash nor wounds (not even scratches on my knuckles) from my PRB episodes. Why i said some might think it BS, and trust me its even hard for me to believe, cause even if you dont have any wounds from it you will still have aches and pains from having your body pushed to its limit or even over the limit. Which is why i say extremely rare.
I only ever had it happen once...that was more than enough. Scared the ever-lovin s**t outta me. Never been in a fight or similarly stressful situation since.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I only ever had it happen once...that was more than enough. Scared the ever-lovin s**t outta me. Never been in a fight or similarly stressful situation since.
IKR. That is the main reason i dont fight or even try to mingle with people, well it kinda made me claustrophobic in a way. dont have a fear of confined space but if its a lot of people it makes me highly uncomfortable and nauseous. So yeah parties with a few people is ok, but huge parties you will always see me on my own in a corner or somewhere with less people. I was a major peoples person who tried to make many friends, but getting backstabbed by so-called "friends" and PRB incidents has made me a complete loner, whose only communication is either forced (retail work) or via devices (forums, chat apps etc etc). Also a reason why i dont have a date :ROFLMAO: Easy for me to get one but my "habit" situation has made me into a boring person that doesnt go look for companionship or any form of personal face to face communication.

atr0phy

Nov 18, 2019
just tried this game. i think it definitely will be a masterpiece.
Meh. I mean it's enjoyable and it's nice to see some trans love but a masterpiece? Nah. Compared to other titles, the story isn't exactly great and your choices don't seem to have any significant impact on how it unfolds

• Sad
Reactions: Pizzapockets

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Meh. I mean it's enjoyable and it's nice to see some trans love but a masterpiece? Nah. Compared to other titles, the story isn't exactly great and your choices don't seem to have any significant impact on how it unfolds
Well its just day 4 so far … And basicly the first two days were a big intro so ofcourse your choices dont have so much importance yet...

We haven't even done a first basketball game yet.. so u cant expect to have the choices to have impact yet... I am sure the following updates we will see some choices have impact.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah as others said its still early to assume it. Most choices are for sexual content and for your Harem growth, but some choices are still going to have a major affect later in the future especially with the choices concerning your relationship with Charles and Ryker. While other choices will affect your relationship with Harem love interests. Also it is a masterpiece on its own. Since most of the other titles have Harem tags but arent full on Harem like WVM since they make them so that the other characters dont know about the other love interests.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
We don't know if choices we've made in those first 4 days will impact event days or weeks later, I suspect the relationship between Jasmine and Damien will be impacted by our choices (btw it's weird cockblocking a game character that share my real name :ROFLMAO:)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Tomoe when could you ever help yourself? :LOL: As far as ive seen only help you get is Krypt started reigning you in. :LOL: Which is almost never i might add.
My sister is a free spirit I do what I can to keep her well behaved however she is an infuriatingly hard creature to tame. She's been a good girl lately tho that's why I gave her a promotion

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I was never a big party person...always been somewhat paranoid...REALLY don't care for large crowds. Needless to say concerts are a mixed bag of emotions :rolleyes:
Was at a concert once was a small local band. Even then to big of a crowd. But they wanted to kick me out cause i was under age. But i got to stay till the band finished cause we already talked to the event manager. for me the age restriction is 18 for everything. :LOL: Drinking etc etc. but yeah One concert was more than enough to make me never go again. :rolleyes: Well mayhap if Waggaki Band or Dead Lift Lolita is in town :unsure: than its another story:love:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
My sister is a free spirit I do what I can to keep her well behaved however she is an infuriatingly hard creature to tame. She's been a good girl lately tho that's why I gave her a promotion
Arent they all :LOL: but thats what makes it fun.:sneaky: Especially in the.....:whistle: Ahem.... yeah so:unsure: Cant wait for next full release. Mother Wendy is..... uhmmm...... mhmmmm:unsure: Interesting..... No that not it. Intriguing...... No not that either. Mysterious?! Defo but still not that. Mysteriously Intriguing?!?! Sound more or less correct.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I'm well behaved.... :devilish: went to work today for an bit then when I got back to the house had some girl on girl action with my GF then spent most of the day relaxing much as I can :p also work on an character sheet and an rough sketch on look's on an in game character for one of the dev's I'm supporting so pretty much an good day..;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes