Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I'm well behaved.... :devilish: went to work today for an bit then when I got back to the house had some girl on girl action with my GF then spent most of the day relaxing much as I can :p also work on an character sheet and an rough sketch on look's on an in game character for one of the dev's I'm supporting so pretty much an good day..;)

Last edited:

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
I'm curious if Braindrop is planning on sticking with each update being a single day or if we are eventually going to move to larger blocks of time (weeks/months) with less happening per day but each update covering more in-game days. If we are actually going to be playing out the basketball games then either there will need to be some time skipping or we're going to get one game every 7 months of real time.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I'm curious if Braindrop is planning on sticking with each update being a single day or if we are eventually going to move to larger blocks of time (weeks/months) with less happening per day but each update covering more in-game days. If we are actually going to be playing out the basketball games then either there will need to be some time skipping or we're going to get one game every 7 months of real time.
After we get 7 day's from Braindrop I been wondering if he plan's on making an week 1 like BlueCat did and touch up or add any additional content or rework anything that he might thought needed it :unsure:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
N7Shepard Raven Tomoe Here's what Braindrop answered in the past.

Just two questions at the end the dev mentioned to turn the updates into weeks instead of days, does that mean we get updates once every seven months?
1: If I do end up doing weeks they will still be released monthly, just the events of the days would be spread throughout a week. I'm still very uncertain about how I want to do it yet. But whatever I do decide you can count on the monthly releases.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year.
All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2019-12-06
Release Date: 2019-12-05
Developer: Braindrop - F95
Censorship: No
Version: Day 1-4 v0.4.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

Extras:
FAN SIGS - CHARACTER LIST
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 412813 View attachment 412814 View attachment 412815 View attachment 412816 View attachment 412817 View attachment 412818 View attachment 412819
ANXIOUSLY AWAITING NEXT Update 4.7. What happened??

Reactions: Repuci and Amypondk

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
we were lucky with previous weeks someone posted those but this 4.7 build no one has done it so far.. I checked everywere but no luck lol. Gues the patron member who did it got flack for it and wont do it no more. :cautious:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You have too wait till a patron member leaks it.. Or wait until the full day release somewere in januari ;)
DAMN!! I was afraid of that... :cry: :cry: I guess I will just have to start over and play it AGAIN!! I NEED My WVM 'fix'.
Question: Can I or should I delete previous versions (to save space) or do I Need to KEEP Them??

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
DAMN!! I was afraid of that... :cry: :cry: I guess I will just have to start over and play it AGAIN!! I NEED My WVM 'fix'.
Question: Can I or should I delete previous versions (to save space) or do I Need to KEEP Them??
Well that's ur choice.. I delete previous versions when I download the newest version.. Because its so far still just day 4.. So its easy to start over and catch up with it in a timely fashion.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well that's ur choice.. I delete previous versions when I download the newest version.. Because its so far still just day 4.. So its easy to start over and catch up with it in a timely fashion.
I don't have a problem deleting previous versions, I Just want to lose anything,...
I will have to Find My "Patch" and Move it to 4.6 though.

Reactions: michael1984

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
we were lucky with previous weeks someone posted those but this 4.7 build no one has done it so far.. I checked everywere but no luck lol. Gues the patron member who did it got flack for it and wont do it no more. :cautious:
:mad::mad: Shocking,... I am NOT a Big Fan of Patreon. I subscribe and Follow, but Not a "paying member".
DEV's Need a Site To POST Their "games/VN's without the Morality & "Thought Police" Rules!!
The Only Thing I am against is "corruption or abuse of a Minor". But Patreon's views on Incest story lines Is BULLSHIT!!
All long As All CGI characters are 18+ Who F*cking Cares?? It is a STORY, Not REAL!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SupermanikSol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
:mad::mad: Shocking,... I am NOT a Big Fan of Patreon. I subscribe and Follow, but Not a "paying member".
Well I have no problem paying some for a dev.. Only problem with patreon is that they only have a few payment options... And I can only use ideal as payment and patreon don't got that so that sucks.

But we cant complain since games on here are free... So we just need to wait it out as hard as it is :(

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well I have no problem paying some for a dev.. Only problem with patreon is that they only have a few payment options... And I can only use idealas payment and patreon don't got that so that sucks.

But we cant complain since games on here are free... So we just need to wait it out as hard as it is :(
LOL! TRUE!! Cannot look a "gifted Horse in the mouth".

Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes