OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So I'm still going through the game and I have one question. What's the point of the cheat vs love paths? Other than some early differences in the beginning, there's no real difference in the game. Once you finally get with Jamie (regardless of path) she opens you up to a harem and it makes the decisions kinda pointless. Unless the only reason is to make it seem like you're not some sort of big dick jerk in the beginning, but honestly even 'cheating' you're not an ass about it.
Basically it effects the amount of lewd content you get, cheating gives you more content and also can get you with/meet certain characters quicker such as the Rachel clients

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me what kind of WT mod I am using, from version 0.9.5? I've looked at the options for new version, but it doesn't seem to be any of them (it's the one where choices are in green)

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
so is there anything wit the step mom let i'm really getting sick of getting blue balled by her
I have not played since 9.3, but if I remember correctly...

Due to this being on Patreon, there wont be anything like that. This is to include mom, step-mom, sister, and possible 3-some with coach and her daughter. Which is sad, as MC has a magic pee-pee to make all girls to want to be with him. And these girls can never feel that happiness.

Jan 8, 2018
Saw this Beta update this Morning before going work, its about all that kept me going and must say its a great idea to have these so we get an insight to future plans and storylines, have to say keep it up BD, only down part to me was dubeke as i love all the Milfs in this(y)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The game seems to be not bad and big. But most of the content is stupidly jam-packed with Jamie and Shauna. Despite the large number of other female characters. And this is very sad, because Jamie and Shauna are already beginning to annoy from the abundance in which they appear on the screen. And those female characters whom the author would like to see, on the contrary, are ignored. It turned out very crooked ...

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
No need to excuse yourself for the lack of any sex scenes, this is a game i dont really care if there is spicy stuff or not anymore.
If i could wish for one thing though i'd wishfor you to change the kissing mouth and go back to a more realistic mouth style in general.

Cant wait for the next update

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
most of the content is stupidly jam-packed with Jamie and Shauna
Given that Jamie and Shauna have known the MC for far longer than anyone else I'd say that seems fair.
Also have to remember that the entirety of the game so far takes place in a little over a week (though it sure doesn't feel like it with the amount of things going on), now that we've met and established relationships with so many girls you'll most likely have more frequent scenes with the rest of the girls.
Though if you don't really like Jamie and Shauna you're probably gonna have a bad time with the rest of the game, not much to be done about that.

On another note, I'm holding off until the actual update drops, but man am I excited.

Reactions: sava75
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes