Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev could not say it better himself:

BrainDrop... "the famous beta maker":ROFLMAO:
It's my true talent.

A dev once gave each of his patrons a slightly modified file inside the beta, so he could knew who leaked it.
Ironically that beta wasn't leaked and it turned out to be too much work. In the end he simply said fuck it.
Its the weekly beta release of the first part of day 6.

Full day 6 will probably be in early March or late February.
Still just a beta of day 6? Or full release?
End of the month for full day, that hasn't changed.
Btw the 1200 render mention.
That is for the full day 7 right?
Not just 1200+ since the last day 7 "beta" or what ever its called.
Still havent played the "beta" since i dont like the half done updates.
I don't see what suppose to be the problem here. Just taking a glance over the changelog this seems to be norm. Betas arrive first and then a finalized version update that adds the most 'meat'.

So while it may seem odd or even fishy but that's just because someone may not be used to this format with other titles.

My questions would be for those who follow this title more closely, how often these betas follow one another? So when can one expect the next?
The end of game said november.
That obviously doesn't mean it will be leaked here and if anything the crazy outrage might make it less likely.
First time that BD released a beta i think
Glad to see I'm not the only one unimpressed with how little this update had for how long it's been. I miss when the dev was more focused on the game and updating frequently.
HAHHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAH!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ennoch

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Glad to see I'm not the only one unimpressed with how little this update had for how long it's been. I miss when the dev was more focused on the game and updating frequently.
Its a beta not an update ffs... its only a small section of the full unreleased update... it literally fucking sayings that in the game!

Also BD has his 100% focus on WVM, sorry that his personal life of health issues, new marriage, a fucking baby on the way is effecting you getting off to virtual characters...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What do you think everybody is harping on about for the past few days, with warnings that this so-called update
And you thought it would penetrate through all the heads? I mean you should know by now that some people don't even read posts above theirs, let alone pages from previous days! What were you expecting :ROFLMAO:

You know how it goes. Warnings always fell on deaf... eyes :sneaky:

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Its a beta not an update ffs... its only a small section of the full unreleased update... it literally fucking sayings that in the game!

Also BD has his 100% focus on WVM, sorry that his personal life of health issues, new marriage, a fucking baby on the way is effecting you getting off to virtual characters...
Some people just are entitled I guess, and the truth of the matter is that they aren't even supporting the dev. What a shocker right? Complaining about something they got for FREE in a piracy site, and they're high and mighty, they were warned about it being a beta release and they still complain. Wow

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
But at least we have to let people have one thing: We KNEW that some people would be upset about the size. Accordingly, we shouldn't be surprised that these people don't manage to read (neither the thread title nor the link) or to distinguish the difference between an update and a beta.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Hey!

Quick question: am I the only one that thought the original Natalie model looked 10 times better then the new one? She looked really attractive and was one of the girls I was more interested in, but as the chapters moved on she became my least favorite.
I think the changes were done because her previous character model was too commonly used in other VNs. Her current model is more unique.

But at least we have to let people have one thing: We KNEW that some people would be upset about the size. Accordingly, we shouldn't be surprised that these people don't manage to read (neither the thread title nor the link) or to distinguish the difference between an update and a beta.
But it's not the dev's fault, no? Cause it wasn't intended for the general viewers. It was leaked here in the piracy site.

If people are complaining about the size then they should wait for a compressor to compress it. Then download a compressed version.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
was a good game, has become to many characters now, and character models has become worse. Went back through the gallery to make sure, and sure enough, in the start, only Jamie had the unnatural facial features (too large eyes, botox lip thing) but the further out in the game you got, the more the other characters got the same facial features, and the expressions became more static, combining that with a ton of close ups of the face all the time, kills a lot of it for me.
Think that fall on personal choice, sure jamie looked a lil weird at first but it grew on me and dont think models gotten worse. too many characters? how is that a bad thing, it broadens the plot and bring in more content not like you forced to be with them. only downside to last update was how long it took to come

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I think the changes were done because her previous character model was too commonly used in other VNs. Her current model is more unique.
I actually don't think that's it. The dev as been changing a few of the characters, the main GF, Zoe and Penny also look worse then they did in earlier releases. It feels bad, because people have been following this game for years now and the characters that made them follow these games are looking worse, all the while misc. and completely pointless characters are continuously introduced that the character only interacts with very rarely and superficially.

Some of them look great (like this new Keyana chick and the new Principal), but the character barely advances with them and barely has time to do so.

I think the dev took too big of a bite. He should've focused on the first 10 girls or something and leave it at that.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
But it's not the dev's fault, no? Cause it wasn't intended for the general viewers. It was leaked here in the piracy site.
Of course, it's not Braindrop's fault. It's hardly his fault that people post content that is not intended for the public.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
was a good game, has become to many characters now, and character models has become worse. Went back through the gallery to make sure, and sure enough, in the start, only Jamie had the unnatural facial features (too large eyes, botox lip thing) but the further out in the game you got, the more the other characters got the same facial features, and the expressions became more static, combining that with a ton of close ups of the face all the time, kills a lot of it for me.
I agree completely. The dev tried to make a step bigger then his leg and with time the best characters started looking worse and pointless characters that only exist to steal time are introduced constantly.

The dev could either use his work time and the time inside the game to eithe rfurter the relationship with existing characters or introduce more and more characters that speak one or two times with the MC and nothing more. For some reason, he chose the latter.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think the dev took too big of a bite
I think your personal sentiment do not represent how most of his patrons feel. So i'd say he isn't .. sort of falling short... Its more like a gap that is widening between your taste and the main flow of WVM.

I'm certain there are others who share your statement. I call this natural erosion. Even the smallest of changes result in drifting away from some folk's desires. This is the part you are focusing on. Understandably. You have to take into consideration that the exact same change the same time can and will attract others.

With every death a new life is born. As you and the game drift further apart so does it gets closer to someone else.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Day 10 in the morning.
I guess this is the update where we find out whose sleeping on his bed or couch... ouch. that's got to be uncomfortable. He needs a Harem size bed next time, specially with his injuries. Hope the next update is bigger, Harem size bigger.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Does this game have added for moaning and butt slapping and such yet? I know I would support it if it did plz add it if it's not there yet as I have played it before but I feel without it I can't keep playing it even though I really like it.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So it said something about a remake of week one. Does this mean I need to start over now or wait?
Remake not added yet and im guessing it will be next year when it does. Based on what is getting changed, probably will have to replay as saves probably wont be compatible. Still even if they are i suggest replay anyway so you know the changes and get more understanding of the story.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes