Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
WVM [v0.10.0.1 Beta]
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
I feel like there are almost too many love interests, I'm forgetting who is who each update.
Yes, I think this is one of the issue with WVM. It starts strong with a handful of girl that all have their own personality or at least their own shtick and motivation. But as the game progress, it just throws a myriad of girl at you with barely any characterization and doesn't spend any time digging a bit for you to know them.

The last couple updates (9.5 and before, I didn't play the 0.10 beta yet) were particularly bad on that matter. You're constantly interrupted each time you start a meaningful conversation with a girl. Someone barges in the room, urges you to talk to someone else, and as soon as you begin to talk to that other person, someone barge in the room, urges you to talk to someone else and so on, rinse and repeat). You end up with a ton of the "new girls", that are completely lacking any personality. Most of them are just completely infatuated with the MC for no real reason and have no real motivations of their own. To me (and that's merely my own opinion), many of the newer girls feel like cardboard cutouts, with copy-pasted personalities, who only differ by their 3D models.

Don't get me wrong: I'm still glad to see new updates, renders are as good as ever, and I'm glad to see people enjoying it. I just wish that the author would spend a tad more time focusing on the existing girls before throwing even more at us.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
If this beta is just a tiny glimpse of the next version, can anyone please tell me when we can expect a bigger update, and how big its going to be in size/no. of renders? Thanks in advance.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just a word about all those posts about WVM having too many LIs:

Don't forget this vn is going to be running for 5 years. If there wasn't as many lis I don't think it would have the longevity to make it to the distance.

• Haha
Reactions: offset8 and EZ8lt

K18

Apr 19, 2018
A reminder of what Braindrop said from the recent Mind Drop #33 in regards to the beta releases.
And just as another reminder. This will be a smaller BETA release, meaning everything in it is subject to change and it isn't meant to be consumed as a normal game update. The stop times aren't clean and it likely won't be a super satisfying play all the time.
It's simply for those that want to see that immediate progression and for those that also like to help test for the game. These releases are liable to be buggy although I'll do what I can to prevent it.
If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea then I would advise to either wait for a few betas to pile up as they will be a common thing or wait for the full game update which will be days 10-14.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Everyone be all up in that Harper scene.

Me: But Gabby and Granny though. Curves for days.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
can't wait for the ball game, hopefully the MC can play, this game isn't a slowburn in terms of sex, but it's becoming a slowburn in terms of basketball. just a thought
I don't know about slow burn, but most vns don't go deep into their backgrounds. Like how many delivery boy vns do you see the whole process from start to finish or coffee shop workers do you see the making of the orders...

I feel this will have some good basketball scenes but it will never be a basketball Sim. I'm afraid anyone dying for updates Dripping full of b ball action maybe a little blueballed.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes